Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Thanks buddy! More or less finished reorganizing my grow area lol so time to smoke some Bruce banner! Cheers Man!

Can't wait for this Christmas weekend to be over, ima move my bed out of my room to make room for future expansions :3

Mostly just reorganized my closet to accommodate all my nutes so I could have a proper tool and work station out on the floor in the room, worked perfect now I have all my tools n quick access type stuff out on my work table :3

Once I get the bed out I might do a video tour of the room and cloning station hehe fun stuff!

Ooh and note for myself changed the clone res and added 25 ml grozyme, to 5 gallons of water !
ffdbda62c02639a10a7611c10807072c.jpg

Who needs a bed just hang a hammock from a couple of those trees you’re growing and call it a day!

Who needs a bed just hang a hammock from a couple of those trees you're growing and call it a day!
Hehe maybe if I do a guerilla grow this summer ;P great suggestion!

Love the shirt! Love me my reggae tunes, Jah feel? Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas weekend ......

Love the shirt! Love me my reggae tunes, Jah feel? Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas weekend ......
Ya mon, I live a more or less Rastafarian lifestyle .

Wishing the same to you n the fam bruv! Take care over the holiday season n don't drink too much ;P

Happy holidwys big. Hope yours is awesome as ever.
Wishing the same for you, hopefully they get your Christmas lights back up real quick . burn some Christmas trees in the mean time lol

Ya mon, I live a more or less Rastafarian lifestyle .

Wishing the same to you n the fam bruv! Take care over the holiday season n don't drink too much ;P
I would never.. ... Yeah I like a cup of cheer or 4...

I hear you there. Idk about full on Rastafarian but I smoke like one :tokin: and skank like one from time to time....

I would never.. ... Yeah I like a cup of cheer or 4...

I hear you there. Idk about full on Rastafarian but I smoke like one :tokin: and skank like one from time to time....
Just can't wait to move there and farm the hills :3 even Cali has some amazing full time grow work .

That looks very good!
Haven't had tuna in maybe 5 or so years? Anyways it's amazing stuff, really really pungent, it can smell almost too much if you have a full jar lol

Super nice stone, relaxing but functional, maybe not so functional for begginers lol

Also update time woo!

12 22 17 pm update !

Woo whaddup y'all! Time for some pics of the Christmas trees and all our little elves lol here we go

Clones! Roots coming through peat, albeit slowly, especially since I yanked the heat mat lol they'll get there tho! Heat mat should come next mailing day :3

Oh jeeze , how does this new app work? Shit

Sapphire OG Day 05? Really have to get a tag on that girl, anyways she's dry and ready for water tomorrow morning :3

This little clone homie, showing some new growth meow!

And Peppa this glorious beach <3 we're gunna do some fun stuff with her hehe

Ok and now the flowering girls, were on day 20 of flower and already there's some crazy white powder forming! I can't really get it on my phone cam but I'm blown away, these girls are gunna be wet with resin if they aren't already :S

Psycho WW

Jewel BC

Angel WW

Moira BC

Alecxks BC

Group shots

And sunset shots .

Lol alright let's see if this worked XD Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom