Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Silicate has really helped my grow. Especially when ph swings and temps dip up and down. My local hydro dude turned me onto it and I'll never not have it in my recipes. I add it secondly after CalMag and the ph isn't too acidic after adding the rest of my base nutes. Although my tap water can be temperamental sometimes and I have to adjust.
I definitely think silicate has something to do with the fact I can't Super crop some of my branches lol

Weight lifting ladies in that tent lol

My hydro dude pointed it out too, way cheaper than ph up long term and the added benefit of silica obviously! Really great stuff, the gallon I bought will likely be around for years!

Yeah she was a winner from day 1. Beautiful structure and symmetry! Lot of times the ornate ones explode on flower. So cool how they just know... I'm gonna kill it so don't mind me.

Great work. Your dedication to them shows! And tell rider he just copied tunkers original post whe he finally showed up late half way through dessert......
Hehe

There's something special about these plants :3 I'm kinda sad I have to move more to clones just for production, gunna miss giving so few ladies so much tlc, I definitely learned a ton so far over this grow, all by listening to what the women have to say lol

Take notes gentlemen .

Ah I was thinking of getting some of the General Hydroponics line as it's available here in SA....gonna take the look of your plants as a recommendation for it!
GH has a good line. I swear by it in coco.
Yea id say try it! I know some people complain about how easy it is to burn your plants with it and it's true, you have to pay attention when mixing these nutes, but for the price and ease of use I'll give GH flora combo a .

Make sure you get pipettes or graduated cylinders or something n you'll be mint .

Keep in mind the GH only makes up 3 out of some 9 or 10 bottles I'm running right now too, something to consider!

Such beautiful work Bign! You are an artist bro... Cant wait to see all the colas filling it up!
Thanks man! Definitely a starving artist here lol gunna start a go fund me so I can bonsai trees for you as a living XD

Hoping the same is happening in your tent:3 ima pop over now!

Yea id say try it! I know some people complain about how easy it is to burn your plants with it and it's true, you have to pay attention when mixing these nutes, but for the price and ease of use I'll give GH flora combo a .

Make sure you get pipettes or graduated cylinders or something n you'll be mint .

Keep in mind the GH only makes up 3 out of some 9 or 10 bottles I'm running right now too, something to consider!

Thanks, yeah I'd run the GH in my DWC and maybe use a bit of the flower and microbes late in the flowering on a soil grow. I've got some of the additives you use too but having to source some alternatives.

Is this what ya'll are talking about?
810VdUidPeL._SY679_.jpg

Thanks, yeah I'd run the GH in my DWC and maybe use a bit of the flower and microbes late in the flowering on a soil grow. I've got some of the additives you use too but having to source some alternatives.
Are remo nutes available in SA? Everything you need in 7 bottles :3

Thinking I might try them next and compare them to this massive bottle line up :S

Is this what ya'll are talking about?
810VdUidPeL._SY679_.jpg
Yea maybe once I burn a gallon of potassium silicate I'll add that to the regiment lol couple good supplements out there!

Are remo nutes available in SA? Everything you need in 7 bottles :3

Thinking I might try them next and compare them to this massive bottle line up :S

Nope we only have ENG, EG and hortimix. Some Canna product will available next year but I'm expecting them to be pricey. It's more the additives like the root, microbe and yield boosters we don't have. But there's a stack of guys doing great grow locally so it's very possible to do!

Nope we only have ENG, EG and hortimix. Some Canna product will available next year but I'm expecting them to be pricey. It's more the additives like the root, microbe and yield boosters we don't have. But there's a stack of guys doing great grow locally so it's very possible to do!
Back when I did my first grow I'm pretty sure all I used was fish emulsion, molasses and eggshell teas with a decent turn out! Hard to run in hydro tho lol definitely works for soil as long as you don't mind a stinky grow room!

Also check it out-some mystery package arrived in the mail ;P

Surprises coming soon :3 Hehe so excited
afa9aa683bf11c8e9e560e83050ce452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom