Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Also check it out-some mystery package arrived in the mail ;P

Surprises coming soon :3 Hehe so excited
afa9aa683bf11c8e9e560e83050ce452.jpg

Big’s throwing a passion party everyone, so get out your cheque books and buy buy buy lol:rofl:

K well OG is right I have a bunch of dirty sex toys for you all .

Cannabis infused edible panties and chocolate syrup lol

Keep them boys eating for days right ladies? XD

Too early for this lol .

Woo-hoo!!!!! Sex toys!

12 22 17am

Wasn't able to get much for pics last night but here's the girls at day 21 of flower :3 day 83 roughly overall

Might do a bit of defol soon XD
4e75ac6e117fbf7469e68edbf93d5621.jpg
68811068aa7393caed9b922aa60f7c13.jpg
4c6e04a9bd2dfac5e4674b696e0f2ac8.jpg
1a2ebe386d61a6e10c8f30984ab94967.jpg

Woo-hoo!!!!! Sex toys!
Lol our assignment today is to see how microdosing affects the sexual experience :3

Gunna need more extraction fans XD

K I gotta stop lol I shouldn't be allowed on the internet . ima get in trouble

12 22 17am

Wasn't able to get much for pics last night but here's the girls at day 21 of flower :3 day 83 roughly overall

Might do a bit of defol soon XD

I pulled a few leaves on one this morning. I'm drying them now for later use

Lol our assignment today is to see how microdosing affects the sexual experience :3

Gunna need more extraction fans XD

K I gotta stop lol I shouldn't be allowed on the internet . ima get in trouble

Hey, back up to the sex toys!

I don't think I should EVER be allowed anywhere near the internet.
Lol it's kind of dangerous XD

Also I think I might spill the beans on the surprise later :3

I'll say this now-while not many are paying attention-its not a sponsored grow :3

Sounds good mate! I got fam coming up tonight but I should be around most of the day doing stuff round the house :3

Well, I just had three joints; time to go grind a knife blade.
Hell Yea, nothing like the sweet smell of fiery steel on a Friday afternoon :3 super nice work on that blade!

Found a tiny dehum for the flowering tent! Let's see if we can get it down a bit, seems to like to stay between 55 and 60, if prefer it a little lower so well see if this will do it!
42bc9c76b5649387808e91e222d3d157.jpg

Found a tiny dehum for the flowering tent! Let's see if we can get it down a bit, seems to like to stay between 55 and 60, if prefer it a little lower so well see if this will do it!
42bc9c76b5649387808e91e222d3d157.jpg
Rock on big!! I have the opposite problem in my flower tent. Too dry.

Rock on big!! I have the opposite problem in my flower tent. Too dry.
As long as you can stay above 40 your mint . lol I'm lucky in a way my ambient rh is 60 ish to start so with fans and stuff it tends to settle around 50 but with so much plant I'm worried about mold and stuff so I gotta get it down a bit! On the other hand I'm filling a humidifier in my veg tent every 12 hours lol

Good and bad ! It'll be interesting once I get the 2 other tents running to see how our environmental parameters will change :3

Nice! I have the same dehumidifier . can't wait to hear the news of events to come!!! I'm OFFICIALLY on holidays, although I barely worked today.

Have a great day Big, I know I'm gonna.️.........
Hehe good stuff Newty! Hopefully it can do the job in my tent, dropped about 3% so far lol

Happy holidays and merry Christmas 420 fam! Tons of love from bignstrange farms :3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Back at ya biggie as always bro loving that tent .
Thanks buddy! More or less finished reorganizing my grow area lol so time to smoke some Bruce banner! Cheers Man!

Can't wait for this Christmas weekend to be over, ima move my bed out of my room to make room for future expansions :3

Mostly just reorganized my closet to accommodate all my nutes so I could have a proper tool and work station out on the floor in the room, worked perfect now I have all my tools n quick access type stuff out on my work table :3

Once I get the bed out I might do a video tour of the room and cloning station hehe fun stuff!

Ooh and note for myself changed the clone res and added 25 ml grozyme, to 5 gallons of water !

Back
Top Bottom