Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Wow things are spot on around these parts. Everything is looking great big. Good stuff dude. Keep on Keepin on. Obviously doing something right. .
Thanks Man! Just feeling the plants hehe

Saw you got thru the landlord conundrum ok, I'll have to come peep your latest update!

Take care Swag! Happy holidays bro! Merry Christmas! Ooh I did see your new light, I can't remember if I commented or not, apps been shifty lol

Anyways I know your on it so I'll say the same keep on keepin on!

420-magazine-mobile1884025932.jpg

I've got two weeks off and family rolling In... I got some medicine too :D have Happy Holidays! If I don't get to catch you before

420-magazine-mobile1884025932.jpg

I've got two weeks off and family rolling In... I got some medicine too :D have Happy Holidays! If I don't get to catch you before
Nice man that's what I like to see! Take care and well see you around my friend! Cheers!

HEADLINE: Fight To The Top In The Cage Of Resin!
I keep trying to set aside my expectations for these girls and they keep raising the bar, I'm honored to bear witness to these plants lives honestly!

Almost time to start guessing weights :3 I'm hopin for somewhere between 5 and 600 grams myself, ambitious as it may be!

Thanks Man! Just feeling the plants hehe

Saw you got thru the landlord conundrum ok, I'll have to come peep your latest update!

Take care Swag! Happy holidays bro! Merry Christmas! Ooh I did see your new light, I can't remember if I commented or not, apps been shifty lol

Anyways I know your on it so I'll say the same keep on keepin on!
Thanks my man. All the best wishes to u and all ur loved ones, including the plants. Yes landlord stuff done for now. New light installed with the controller. Got some settings from the manufacturer for spectrum at different stages of growth. Just waiting to get to the finish line now.

Whaddaya at? Just spamming my new thread at strategic points. Waiting to see you there
I can't for the life of me get there thru the app :/ it's not even showing it when I go to your started posts!

I did read thru on web view and loving the flies mate, n that knife is looking mighty fine ;P

Thanks my man. All the best wishes to u and all ur loved ones, including the plants. Yes landlord stuff done for now. New light installed with the controller. Got some settings from the manufacturer for spectrum at different stages of growth. Just waiting to get to the finish line now.
Hopefully your past the stress n can just cruise through now!

Cheers bud!

I can't for the life of me get there thru the app :/ it's not even showing it when I go to your started posts!

I did read thru on web view and loving the flies mate, n that knife is looking mighty fine ;P

That's strange. I haven't tried it on my phone yet; I do all the uploading and stuff on my laptop.

I was just out a the knife a few minutes ago. Can't stay at it long with the cold weather because I do all my grinding outside, but it's taking shape.

That's strange. I haven't tried it on my phone yet; I do all the uploading and stuff on my laptop.

I was just out a the knife a few minutes ago. Can't stay at it long with the cold weather because I do all my grinding outside, but it's taking shape.
Word definitely chilly out there!

I have to rig up something to get the dehumidifier up in the tent cause it's not working down low :/

Crafty days will have to wait lol

Word definitely chilly out there!

I have to rig up something to get the dehumidifier up in the tent cause it's not working down low :/

Crafty days will have to wait lol

a board with eye hooks with wires attached at the ends and some ratchet straps,
Or a milk crate with some ratchet straps would be more stable i guess.

a board with eye hooks with wires attached at the ends and some ratchet straps,
Gunna make it even easier lol

Taking some of that insulative foam I have left over-i recommend all growers pick that shit up 1001 uses,

And then making a 5 or 6 inch wide piece then gunna use ratchet hangers to just wrap around and it should keep it stable once loaded and adjusted!

Lol lazy is my jam .

Skill and a secret box!

That's not nice shed saying he has a box lol

I'm sure he has a baseball kit

Sorry drinking tonight feel braver lol

Merry Christmas big homie!

Back
Top Bottom