Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Well deserved big. Congrats. That's an easy 200 bucks worth of goods. U won't be disappointed I'm sure of this.

Oh, also don't tip the jugs or shake too much, mine leaked when they fell over and when I shake them before I mix nutes, they also leak. That's my only beef with remo lol. That and I didn't get a t shirt .. Can't wait to see ur remo grow.
I wanted to ask them to send you a kit but I know shipping starts getting expensive lol who knows they might be watching here .

Hi Remo .

Also good feedback, I did notice some residue in the box and had to clean the bottles up a bit, maybe some feedback worth passing along!

Anyways good stuff man, thank you! I've been admiring your grow this whole journey so I'm stoked to get soma that action going on here!

Cheers Swag merry Christmas man!

Awesome nutes, I love UrbanRemo. I hope they do you friggin awesome big homie.

Awesome nutes, I love UrbanRemo. I hope they do you friggin awesome big homie.
I have a feeling were gunna kick some butt with Remo behind us :3

Who knows, maybe one day we will get to smoke that fatty with him like you said .

Welcome home Shorti! Happy your back :3

Can't wait to see you on the next marijuana Monday smoking some killer hehe. So proud of you big homie!

Can't wait to see you on the next marijuana Monday smoking some killer hehe. So proud of you big homie!
Hehe who knows maybe it'll be some of this blue cindy were growing right now ;P

Thanks Shorti! It's been coming surprisingly naturally and I'm just stoked to keep the train rolling :3 we've got trees to plant homie! Can't wait to have some full tents to show yall

Oh nice loot man and the gals are looking frosty!
Thanks man! Maybe one day we can send some Remo nutrients out to SA!
I'm super happy for ya big, you're doing a lot for the betterment of the community through your kind words and knowledge bud. It's a nice little surprise for a nice guy all around.
Thanks man :3 wish we could blaze one up to celebrate both of our awesome first grow journals! I'll order a case of hemp blunt wraps lol

sup biggie

miss my brotha we need some good laughs im thinking once im better im a drop a stand up act. get everyone going again. sadly im sick as a dog.

but enjoy your holidays hope your still alive. the world needs more big n stranges. lol:volcano-smiley:

Hey Big I' missing the midnight updates here. You must be playing mad scientist trying to figure out your new nute concoctions. anyhow don't forget about us insomniac shift workers who cant sleep through the night even on our weeks off.

Congrats on the Remo swagg Bign! When you said Remo I thought "Cool, I play Remo heads too!" Then I saw all the nutes and went ohhhhhhhhhh! Plants look amazing too :).
Lol Yea this is a bit more my speed .

Thanks buddy! They are cruising along! I had a light on in the room a couple of nights ago while they were sleeping so fingers crossed not enough made it into the tent to hermi.

I've read that root stress is more likely a cause for hermies anyways so I'm hoping these ladies are relaxed lol

Anyways, thank you :3 .

sup biggie

miss my brotha we need some good laughs im thinking once im better im a drop a stand up act. get everyone going again. sadly im sick as a dog.

but enjoy your holidays hope your still alive. the world needs more big n stranges. lol:volcano-smiley:

Aw man Joe feel better bro! Too much Christmas cheer? Lol at any rate feel well my friend!

Hope you're holidays were dope as f$%K Joe! And continue to be :3

Cheers buddy .

Hey Big I' missing the midnight updates here. You must be playing mad scientist trying to figure out your new nute concoctions. anyhow don't forget about us insomniac shift workers who cant sleep through the night even on our weeks off.
Lol I'm a mad scientist for sure! I have more equipment to set up and some work to do but I promise I'm trying to find a way to be here more or less full time! Then I'll have all the late night early morning sunny afternoon rainy twilight updates your eyes can handle XD

One of these days our vision will become reality, just keep taking a step towards it each day :3

Yeah maybe I should check if Remo wants to come visit SA for a smoking safari!
I would be so down for that! I'm just a few hours away from Remo so maybe well meet at the airport and head that way ;P

That's when he's back from Jamaica .

Morning Big homie!
Morning lil homie :3

How goes the DWC? You got a competitive homie turning gears over here .

I'm trying to see a way to fit a 6x4 with a RDWC system into my room now XD

Stay lifted Shorti .

Yeah just chillin really looking for work ya no .

Will see . Got a gram of shatter coming to me chemdawg. Very excited to try it considering 420 mag says great things .

Besides that detoxing really

Oh plants are at 18 inches well two of them moe is around 14 ish but going flip New Year's Eve will be my 24 hr dark period then New Year's Day lights lowered and temps dropped and see what happens heard crazy stretch is suppose to happen once I flip .

Back
Top Bottom