Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

You should see some good growth after the flip Joe. Really healthy happy girls so they'll do great

Yeah just chillin really looking for work ya no .

Will see . Got a gram of shatter coming to me chemdawg. Very excited to try it considering 420 mag says great things .

Besides that detoxing really

Oh plants are at 18 inches well two of them moe is around 14 ish but going flip New Year's Eve will be my 24 hr dark period then New Year's Day lights lowered and temps dropped and see what happens heard crazy stretch is suppose to happen once I flip .
Yea mon, hopefully something comes up for you soon, not having much luck over here either :/ medical producer it is lol

I bet your plants will be stoked on the flip, I gave mine a big pk bump on flip night and had trich development on all branches by day 15, I highly recommend it!

Also I do have an update for y'all, just gotta get the mutt out before it gets dark otherwise I'll never get to finish the grow room in peace XD silly bugger!

See y'all in a minute . . . .

Ooh also just got back from a dispensary run, couldn't help myself and went all top shelf oops :S

Got some more Tuna Kush cause it was baller, some crystal coma that I just tried, wicked strong, and some more Hindu kush because I can't help myself when there's some nice Hindu around. Oops lol I'll grab some pics for y'all later :3

Ok walk lol peace friends! Lots of delicious hoots from BC . . .

Lol big had to go a few pages back to look at pictures.

Ya man I've been dropping the ball on updates lol busy busy! Hoping things will settle into routine again shortly, just lots of hurdles to manage to get there .

Anyways here's some pics from last night! I'm just gunna date the whole thing as yesterday's update n I'll try not to be a loser n get another one with some nice pics tonight .

Alright 12 27 pm update

Clones!
Solo cup babes are gunna go under the vipar in the mother tent today, there's a heat mat in there now so I'm hoping to give these babes some help lol

Mostly looking Good! I'll keep the strong ones as back up so that we make sure we have 16 strong contenders for the Remo tent, I'm gunna runnem in these dope ass pots I found

So deep and smexxi, highly recommend these pots to anyone growing autos, they have a couple sizes available on the ama zon lol
Hydro Clones! Wee have roots y'all! Expecting more over the next couple days :3 Also got a thermostat for the heat mat under the clones so I can keepem right where I needem! It also has two outlets so I can add another bubble cloner if needed ;P

Just make one lol just do it, if you have enough work ethic to change a tub of water every 2 3 days a bubble cloner will kick butt for you! They are so happy and healthy! Also being the Remo clones they got 20 mL of velo kelp, nd I couldn't help but use20 of grozyme, I think thats the only product I'll continue to use with Remos nutes, but well see. They tend to do better by themselves so well see lol

Ok rambly as f%$K, lol mother tent
Sapphire OG is droopy because

them roots :0 But I'll wait for her to dry out and then I might just stick her right into a 5 gallon if space permits!

I believe she's at a week now!
And our alecxks or jewel early rooter who is doing swell!

Building roots in there I can tell!

Peppa! Sexy biotch <3 definitely my type ;P

Pretty much gunna start cloning her as soon as I have space in the cloner :3 she already has a sweet peppermint stink, with hints of limonene already showing! Omg too excited, I have a feeling she's a keeper . lol I don't know how many more times I'll say that XD

Ok and flowers :3 I rushed the pics last night cause I was swapping out a carbon filter over the girls at the end of the night and my back was killing and I got grumpy and blah blah blah lol anyways new filter is in and attached like a boss if i do say so myself! No nosy neighbors here :3 so here we are at day 25 of flower! Almost half way woo! (Based on breeders estimates, I have a feeling I'll be 1 to 1.5 weeks behind an ideal run)

Psycho WW

Jewel BC

Angel WW

Moira BC

And alecxks who looks like she wants to yield a half pound herself XD

Seriously all colas, couple of pinner branches on the outer most 3 inches on 2 sides of the tent but other than that were looking at solid colas and hopefully some dense ass nugs! There's a cola forming on jewel that's at least a good 15 inches of solid bud by the time it's done XD incredibly happy with the training-i basically trained the whole veg then let them do their thing! Other than me clipping about 80 clones and lots of fan leaves they were left alone in flower and the sativa genes kinda went wild! Just loving it, can't wait to get more full tents n really start farming those resins :3

Groups !

One from this morning :3

I swear psycho is still stretching .

I'd say we saw roughly 200% stretch lol pretty impressive, got some good stacking, being that were growing almost pure sativa hybrids I'm stoked and hoping for some nice dense, resinous buds!

Ok I think it's time to put my head back down and finish setting up the Remo tent! :3 . . . . . . . .

Ya man I've been dropping the ball on updates lol busy busy! Hoping things will settle into routine again shortly, just lots of hurdles to manage to get there .

Anyways here's some pics from last night! I'm just gunna date the whole thing as yesterday's update n I'll try not to be a loser n get another one with some nice pics tonight .

Alright 12 27 pm update

Clones!
Solo cup babes are gunna go under the vipar in the mother tent today, there's a heat mat in there now so I'm hoping to give these babes some help lol
39b31d3ff1d0aa67511f26b501d2a3aa.jpg

Mostly looking Good! I'll keep the strong ones as back up so that we make sure we have 16 strong contenders for the Remo tent, I'm gunna runnem in these dope ass pots I found
55847b9e2ce4265e67a33f8aa6ddd6a2.jpg

8c4374328e538a36d40406932d0d8505.jpg

77fdac0bdcd483db4784d62e884f10ab.jpg

So deep and smexxi, highly recommend these pots to anyone growing autos, they have a couple sizes available on the ama zon lol
Hydro Clones! Wee have roots y'all! Expecting more over the next couple days :3 Also got a thermostat for the heat mat under the clones so I can keepem right where I needem! It also has two outlets so I can add another bubble cloner if needed ;P
2d3748092b819514f6d606b365ba67fd.jpg

Just make one lol just do it, if you have enough work ethic to change a tub of water every 2 3 days a bubble cloner will kick butt for you! They are so happy and healthy! Also being the Remo clones they got 20 mL of velo kelp, nd I couldn't help but use20 of grozyme, I think thats the only product I'll continue to use with Remos nutes, but well see. They tend to do better by themselves so well see lol

Ok rambly as f%$K, lol mother tent
Sapphire OG is droopy because
4d3e350db689ee6a53f41919b6453cce.jpg

them roots :0 But I'll wait for her to dry out and then I might just stick her right into a 5 gallon if space permits!
6791e64c85084bc3c71661626c13faf9.jpg

I believe she's at a week now!
And our alecxks or jewel early rooter who is doing swell!
0298d091f3ab9976206e87044704787f.jpg

Building roots in there I can tell!

Peppa! Sexy biotch <3 definitely my type ;P
c557fd1fa181a06b5cf7d3d47e1c1f7a.jpg

Pretty much gunna start cloning her as soon as I have space in the cloner :3 she already has a sweet peppermint stink, with hints of limonene already showing! Omg too excited, I have a feeling she's a keeper . lol I don't know how many more times I'll say that XD

Ok and flowers :3 I rushed the pics last night cause I was swapping out a carbon filter over the girls at the end of the night and my back was killing and I got grumpy and blah blah blah lol anyways new filter is in and attached like a boss if i do say so myself! No nosy neighbors here :3 so here we are at day 25 of flower! Almost half way woo! (Based on breeders estimates, I have a feeling I'll be 1 to 1.5 weeks behind an ideal run)

Psycho WW
a498c1f53b51793cdb688c8b8483fea3.jpg

df45055ce309a27d09fa7728924e8e5d.jpg

5857e43ac8df7359dee8b0bb72a462fa.jpg

Jewel BC
e21beefe3dd2de4be225afb4a41ed4dc.jpg

fc7e0e981fa587796e1218941fc0d48c.jpg

Angel WW
9dcedb45a613a421375856afa3c58de6.jpg

28982173b3672709634249d471e60ecf.jpg

Moira BC
b16eb1a1f1a0d27f6665b27001bd28bb.jpg

3c5c0b6d804f4f30ecc9daee677736d4.jpg

And alecxks who looks like she wants to yield a half pound herself XD
9b5bc8b57f63aedeb7fe348fcddf7802.jpg

95082f8d6b0e7c68ab29f4cc08962b00.jpg

Seriously all colas, couple of pinner branches on the outer most 3 inches on 2 sides of the tent but other than that were looking at solid colas and hopefully some dense ass nugs! There's a cola forming on jewel that's at least a good 15 inches of solid bud by the time it's done XD incredibly happy with the training-i basically trained the whole veg then let them do their thing! Other than me clipping about 80 clones and lots of fan leaves they were left alone in flower and the sativa genes kinda went wild! Just loving it, can't wait to get more full tents n really start farming those resins :3

Groups !
83a04438a547e5ff1b26d29b2f4af498.jpg

One from this morning :3
ed61a4502a7f9d9799f77635c78e883a.jpg

I swear psycho is still stretching .

I'd say we saw roughly 200% stretch lol pretty impressive, got some good stacking, being that were growing almost pure sativa hybrids I'm stoked and hoping for some nice dense, resinous buds!

Ok I think it's time to put my head back down and finish setting up the Remo tent! :3 . . . . . . . .

Fml that's a proud fucking view to look at bro .

Fml that's a proud fucking view to look at bro .
I'm definitely happy for a first real run Lol!

Anyone can do it too, that's 87 days straight of hard work right there! No breaks if you wanna grow some real fire, but I truly believe that anyone can grow like this with the right system and technique!

I just can't believe the smells already, Joe I really wish I could let you stick your face in Angel, sweet and stinky like nothing else I've ever smelled, honestly she's gunna be a killer! Amazed, every step of the way at the genetic potential of these girls!

I'm definitely happy for a first real run Lol!

Anyone can do it too, that's 87 days straight of hard work right there! No breaks if you wanna grow some real fire, but I truly believe that anyone can grow like this with the right system and technique!

I just can't believe the smells already, Joe I really wish I could let you stick your face in Angel, sweet and stinky like nothing else I've ever smelled, honestly she's gunna be a killer! Amazed, every step of the way at the genetic potential of these girls!

Dude I would love to but you know me bro I'm
Like that dude off American pie where nadalie touches buddy there and he cums in his pants . Well if my nose got that close bro ..." ya don t move all go get ya a towel" ...

Dude I would love to but you know me bro I'm
Like that dude off American pie where nadalie touch buddy there and he cums in his pants . Well if my nose got that close bro ... ya do t move all go get ya a towel ...
. . . . . .

F%$K you crack me up . .

It's Ok, I was that way for a while too, but I'm very candid with my ladies ;P I let them know and use it as an excuse to "practice" and spend more time with the sexy ladies, build up that stamina ;P XD

They seem to love it . I'm really confused if I'm talking about plants or not now XD

Cheers man! XD always making me smile buddy .

. . . . . .

F%$K you crack me up . .

It's Ok, I was that way for a while too, but I'm very candid with my ladies ;P I let them know and use it as an excuse to "practice" and spend more time with the sexy ladies, build up that stamina ;P XD

They seem to love it . I'm really confused if I'm talking about plants or not now XD

Cheers man! XD always making me smile buddy .

Naw problem man
Keep it real bro .

Dizzam big those pix are awesome!!!
Thanks buddy! Super stoked to get more shots for you! Hoping to get a camera soon but there's other things that need to be paid for first lol

I have another box tho :3 it's my big ass cob assembly XD

Looking good Big. That tent is fire man. Reaching for the stars so you get the girls a new sun. Priceless

Thanks Derby! Hehe it's my style apparently XD

Speaking of new sun, check out the bolts I use to attach my light to a heavy gauge steel hangar

Holy crap lol
And it's in

Remo tent is almost ready! Then I have one more to set up.. for now XD

Back
Top Bottom