BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Yummmmm ...
Truly beautiful. Gas and coffee is all I taste lol super dense too!

Sunset pic of the mum's for this journal!
d4ebdecb6d47aa76dc0a764050310a8f.jpg

Morning y'all! Coffee n update coming soon! <3

Happy Sunday y'all, hope yours is full of hoots n relaxation . . . . .

Update from 01 06 18

Morning y'all! Pics from last night :3

Scrapped our losers lol
01deb098f0fed2c6549c6e40afe5564f.jpg

Moved the transplants all over to our mother tent, might transplant a few more outta the hydro cloner and then clean that up today or tomorrow
f630d82642a28a0378a9b6d1190fc0c1.jpg

Thas a happy sight :3

And then our hydro cloner-again 1 or 2 more days n well shut er down n clean er up so we can get Peppa running!
9430b16f6e12004a6c82157ea5cc8607.jpg

804992f1b11271f4d45a5e6b0814dc85.jpg

New growth on the clones in the mother tent is solid, I might move the light down a bit now that they are settled In, but really happy :3

Shouldn't be long before were full of roots over here :3

Cheers y'all! Happy Sunday everyone! . . . . .

Good job bro Remo nutes eh .
Yea mate, super stoked to run them n see how they do next to the roughly 14 bottles and bags I'm running in the other journal lol

Hopefully we don't run out of nutes before the end .

Yea mate, super stoked to run them n see how they do next to the roughly 14 bottles and bags I'm running in the other journal lol

Hopefully we don't run out of nutes before the end .

I'm sure we can firgure something out to keep that garden alive man

I'm sure we can firgure something out to keep that garden alive man
Oh yeah we will! I know the guys at Remo Nutrients are watching so if we run low we might be able to get a couple more bottles to finish off the journal .

Of course if they work well I may just swap my whole lineup over, tho I have a year and a half worth of other nutes around lol

Maybe Remo can just send me nutes to constantly run a Remo journal on here XD dream come true .

I'll keep dreaming buddy .

Hope your Sundays going good man, drinking my coffee still, but almost ready for a morning sesh! . . . . .

Just smoking on some strawberry cheesecake, but I had to snap a photo of this master kush-
699ad9bfa07bf39336b13609974dd9e6.jpg
be1fafb1db5c9e9b6e615f604cdbac23.jpg
779c3d9718692e40b0414ba889bf651a.jpg
9caed79d366b02158cd1ef2d935302e2.jpg
d4bc5a13c103e7500574ff681c59f867.jpg

Smells like coffee and lavender when you open the jar, smokes with a bit of that flavour, as well as a bit of earthy pineyness in the background. Dense n dried/cured perfectly. It's been putting me to sleep for the last 3 nights and I can tell you most indica doesn't have that effect on me so it's a nice change :3

10 / 10 on this master, it's a special geno I've never tried before, very enjoyable and well grown .

Testing testing.. is this thing on?
243a84e6306b9b1c776a1d4e14193cc3.jpg

By the way method sevens work great for filtering consumer led grow lights,
b93d298f4cf02423838a928fc0d6c317.jpg

They don't do shit on my industrial cob lights tho XD
90058f71bcc20077b3d1cbbe9a20ce48.jpg

Moving stuff around today!

You can still move stuff around in there????

Lol a little bit ;P

Mostly I was just moving out the pots n getting ready to move the clones all in there :3

I transplanted the last of the hydro clones I intend on keeping
70eba9b167fafc5879e044ad637fd02e.jpg
e89489e666e714b5d3ba4165d3da8c3a.jpg

And then selected one of the peat clones for a SpOG candidate!
dc515618f9a0237b37475e10a384f7b5.jpg

And then have just been running the tent seeing what temps well have in there. Looks like the 192 will do a good job of keeping temps up for us, 79 degrees without any extraction fan, and that would go up to probably 84 by the end of the day, so with the fan well be golden!

Was gunna move all the clones in but I wanna make sure temps are solid first so I'll wait till tomorrow, I like to keep hydro transplants under cfl for a night or two anyways just to mitigate stress responses, so it all works out. Running the light today to make sure operational parameters are in check and then tomorrow well get rolling!

Cleaned out the hydro cloner n Peppa will be next up over the next couple days :3 super excited over here !

Oh yeah transplant formula- mL/G 5 Velo Kelp, 5 Natures Candy and 4 Magnifical! Good stuff!

In honor of you, TMD and Flytier!! <3 .
Dont forget shed also coined the term! Can't wait to see yours! They're fun and beautiful all at once!

Dont forget shed also coined the term! Can't wait to see yours! They're fun and beautiful all at once!
Can't wait to grow it out lol

I just couldn't help myself but choose the mutated on either XD

Does anyone happen to know what kind of duties I might catch if I try to bring up that growant panel?

I might have to pass on it :/

Anyone in the states need one?

Does anyone happen to know what kind of duties I might catch if I try to bring up that growant panel?

I might have to pass on it :/

Anyone in the states need one?
.... yo quiero su luz senior! I'd offer you my mbm2 but promised it to guy....

.... yo quiero su luz senior! I'd offer you my mbm2 but promised it to guy....
I really wish I could give it to Flytier, but I can't afford the duties n stuff right now :/ also just don't want to bring anything over the border cause you know..

Sessions is in session XD f%$k that

Ok Well I can't imagine someone who would appreciate it and do more with it than you so your definitely in first place!

Unless someone who really really really needs it comes along, id be happy to get growant to message you n coordinate!

Really wish I could use the light-tbh I'm surprised they don't want me to have it for free XD oh well .

I really wish I could give it to Flytier, but I can't afford the duties n stuff right now :/ also just don't want to bring anything over the border cause you know..

Sessions is in session XD f%$k that

Ok Well I can't imagine someone who would appreciate it and do more with it than you so your definitely in first place!

Unless someone who really really really needs it comes along, id be happy to get growant to message you n coordinate!

Really wish I could use the light-tbh I'm surprised they don't want me to have it for free XD oh well .
Wow didn't realize there so much that goes into sending a package .. Well if we can find a way to get it to fly tie we should. That's why I told guy he could have the mbm2. He's always sending care packages to Canadians in need, and it's legal for him to do so and not me. So hopefully it will help him to get meds to all those who need them

Back
Top Bottom