BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Wow didn't realize there so much that goes into sending a package .. Well if we can find a way to get it to fly tie we should. That's why I told guy he could have the mbm2. He's always sending care packages to Canadians in need, and it's legal for him to do so and not me. So hopefully it will help him to get meds to all those who need them
Lol we put the care into the package, we don't manufacture it XD

Yea that's kinda what I'm thinking, then we just have to send a 3x3 tent with it .

Between him and moon well get it sent out. I just want someone to really enjoy it like I wish I could ya know?

Lol we put the care into the package, we don't manufacture it XD

Yea that's kinda what I'm thinking, then we just have to send a 3x3 tent with it .

Between him and moon well get it sent out. I just want someone to really enjoy it like I wish I could ya know?
Yep! I hear that .

Dabber agrees he just won a contest and shouldn't be swooping up more free gear. Sheesh what a jokester I am .. Greedy ok dabber here hoarding up all the fun stuff ..

So what is this import stuff your referring to though is it like an extra tax to have a packages sent across the border,!?!

Yep! I hear that .

Dabber agrees he just won a contest and shouldn't be swooping up more free gear. Sheesh what a jokester I am .. Greedy ok dabber here hoarding up all the fun stuff ..

So what is this import stuff your referring to though is it like an extra tax to have a packages sent across the border,!?!
Lol nothing wrong with putting your name in the running . I would too if I was in an eligible position! Also this world doesn't bow to people who don't take what they want!

Yea we get charged duties on anything we wanna bring back :/ so if I went down to the states for 24 hours I think I get up to 150 dollars of goods without paying duties

48 hours it's like 600 bucks without duties, so on and so forth(I have no idea how accurate those are lol)

But if you just ship stuff we get taxed and tariffed like crazy and it seems to be getting worse? Idk since the election, even before actually, I've just stayed away from the border because it's essentially martial law when it comes to cannabis and I don't want to be investigated by the fbi for bringing a light across the border XD

Maybe I'm paranoid, maybe I'm not. I just don't think I can be too careful with all these "thin ice " laws around. Always shifting and changing, just waiting for you to take a wrong step, the ice cracks n go falling in.

Lol there you go that's my paranoid anti government side ;P

I thot you were both in Canadia.

[edit: oh you mean you have to head stateside and bring it back north with you?]
I messaged Guy to see if hed be willing to take it up to Fly when he makes the trip I've been reading about .

I hope it works out, I think if I can't make that work, it'll go to Moonshine <3

[edit: oh you mean you have to head stateside and bring it back north with you?]
He doesn't wanna deal with our kind south of the border.... ...

He doesn't wanna deal with our kind south of the border.... ...
HEY

I LOVE America

And if I was born there id probably be more gun totin, beer drinking, big trucking, red necking than all of You!(I'm pretty sure that just translates to living in Alberta XD)

Heck I might be already XD

Naw I just love patriotism and people who stand up for their traditions and heritage :3

Nothing but respect for people from all walks of life <3

Also, id love to find me a sweet southern bell, someone to match my kinda soul ;P

Also I have changed a missed FIM once FITM (phuck I totally missed), is now FIRM (phuck I really missed)

Also I have changed a missed FIM once FITM (phuck I totally missed), is now FIRM (phuck I really missed)
I definitely triple fimmed a few of these branches in the big tent XD

Never thought I'd be good at being FIRM XD
South/north :)
Hehe Dabber n Illz up north n you down south,

That's a sandwich I don't mind being part of .

Lol alright wierd slightly dirty jokes means it's time for the waken bake session lol

A friend donated some finger hash from trimming last couple days :3

Who the f gives that away? Lol thanks friend!
2ecfff386f6e0e2e25921931c4b8dff7.jpg

A friend indeed!! If you ever want to get rid of that friend send him my way
Lol no doubt XD I should clarify it was a friend of a friend of my sister's XD

But still .

Super intense sativa hash, definitely my day smoke for the next week or so XD

Must have had some serious trimming to do!
Lol yeah no doubt, that was about half of it :S

Maybe I should be looking for a job from a friend of a friend of my sister XD

or just date the friend of a friend of your sister.
Lol I like the way you think but I'm not into creepy dudes X'D

Seems like I got a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a good chick based on my odds .

I grow weed to keep me sane XD

Chin up Bign. You will find love. :circle-of-love:

Start by thinking of them as "women."
One day . when the delta 9 thc molecules are aligned ;P

Thanks ITS I try to let everything happen in due time .

Back
Top Bottom