BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Yes! That was my point exactly :)
Lol your the bomb man .

It's always a blast finding people on the same wavelengths .

That is 12 bands plus uv and ir XD

Hahaha! That made me laugh coffee out my nose.

I'm here.
And all my anxiety melts away, that oil you make is strong ;P

Really glad to see you .

Firing up the humidifier in the big veg tent and getting ready to move these ladies over!
6db88bcdf666383bba8e351bed8ac267.jpg
7dba1e1826eba55f06eb8a1da247c0aa.jpg

That tent is gonna be lush! Love the monster crop ones with the flowers on them. They're like "what the hell happened?"
Lol hell ya , just because it's a new journal doesn't mean I'll stop abusing plants XD

Really can't wait to see how they look in a month :3 up until a couple months ago I had no idea it was possible lol

All happy in the new digs :3
1fe18f781afc2601e6a9fda4f53f916f.jpg

Looks like we'll be able to keep a cozy 76to79 degrees in there light on, still waiting on rh to stabilize but happy with temps .

They look super surgical in there lol gross how does dirt look clean XD

Looking at that pic I can tell you aren't OCD! My wife would be in there lining them all up in perfect rows :):):).
Lol ya no

Just an over controlling ass hat .

Clones are looking super happy this morning, they're loving the mars light :3

£pics in a minute!

Good morning y'all!

Straight up smoking hash this morning . . . . . .

Are those clones from a flowering plant?
Yessir!

I believe some were taken at week 2 and some at week 3 of flower!

Curious to see how the monster crops grow out :3

ok this is pretty awesome, you just treat it like a normal clone? Means I could try clone out my tester and get a smoke out of it.
Yea Mon!

Bear with me, I've done 0 research so it's all conjecture, but, I let them root in hydro, and then count reveg as a 1 to 2 week process while they are in solo cups, and then I'll transfer them to final pots n count veg as day one in the final pots.

To me this should allow time for them to switch hormones n stuff back to veg growth, establish a decent starting root system, nd be able to fill up the 3 gallon square pots over 4 weeks easily and give us strong yields!

Apparently monster cropped cuttings branch like crazy so I figured it might be a good way to get branching with a little less training, also it allows you to keep a perpetual grow going without a mother plant! So anyone at home can double production easily by adding a smaller veg area and doing monster crop cuttings!

Just trying it out XD having too much fun over here .

My monsters are living up to their names for sure.. can't wait to see your pics.

hash for breakfast .
Hehe you certainly do have some munsters on your hands!!!

Hehe yea mon, hard to break apart on these cold canadian mornings XD glad it's not shatter .

My package for grow journal of the month shipped XD check the shipping times . .
7c1763bff53f9c8e7fb4d2361b4a3591.jpg

The happy clones! 01 09 18

They just look stoked on life? Temps around 78 to 80 and rh around 60 to 65, pretty ideal under leds I'm finding, for veg anyways!
187a234ada6682497b11b8409197033b.jpg
2a19d8f2b184b97415068cffeeb3a95f.jpg
7b7a82e756ba52b23f65d534ba20c3b5.jpg

The mars is doing a good job in the 3x3, I always underate cheap lights, I want tight nodes and it won't happen if my coverage expectations are unrealistic!

Remo seems to be keeping the gals happy!

Alright back to the garden! . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom