BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

urkle time
DSCF07314.JPG
DSCF07325.JPG
DSCF07335.JPG
DSCF07347.JPG
DSCF07356.JPG
DSCF07365.JPG
DSCF07373.JPG
DSCF07384.JPG
DSCF07395.JPG
DSCF07405.JPG
DSCF07422.JPG
DSCF0743.JPG
DSCF07442.JPG
DSCF07475.JPG
DSCF07522.JPG
DSCF07532.JPG
DSCF07552.JPG
DSCF07574.JPG
DSCF07585.JPG
DSCF07594.JPG

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Holy shit dood. That trimmed bud on the stem is soooo sexy. I had to stare at it for awhile just to take it in. How is the trich development? Any good macros of that?

:thumb::yahoo::whoa:

Hey man, I'd love it if you can check out my journal too. I'm about to flip.

That Urkle looks amazing BID!
Thanks you :high-five:
Holy shit dood. That trimmed bud on the stem is soooo sexy. I had to stare at it for awhile just to take it in. How is the trich development? Any good macros of that?
As a matter o fact yess l will get them up after I read & drink some java 4 a bit:thumb:
:thumb::yahoo::whoa:

Hey man, I'd love it if you can check out my journal too. I'm about to flip.
I'll be over
BID : Farking lovely stuff man, the purple is just spectacular.
it is huh? Yeah crazy smell of grape/pine candy, sticky stuff Trichs are hard to see but they are there deepest darkest stuff ever!:thumb:

guess what? more pictures, when it rains it pours i guess, in this group of random shots there's some macro urkle an attempt to read brix but how do you read black blood that turns the whole prism blue off the chart i think i got a 17 maybe but i had to dilute the juice with a drop of distilled water,the test is null in my opinion but i thought you might enjoy the pics anyway, also some shots of the gsc and bubba og ,pineapple skunk ,og kush,and urkle clones under the topled the sour d2 is to tall and moved to the big tent, for a while the top led will be my veg room, till the scrog is done,,oh some pics of that too, everything is doing really well except the blue dream mom she was under the scrog and got light starved i think she needs a transplant if that does not help i will take clones from the one in scrog for safetys sake i may just do it now, anywat heres a couple dozen more pics
DSCF06261.JPG
DSCF06272.JPG
DSCF06281.JPG
DSCF06341.JPG
DSCF06361.JPG
DSCF06373.JPG
DSCF06331.JPG
DSCF06322.JPG
DSCF06464.JPG
DSCF06474.JPG
DSCF06483.JPG
DSCF06493.JPG
DSCF06922.JPG
DSCF06942.JPG
DSCF06932.JPG
DSCF07101.JPG
DSCF07112.JPG
DSCF07132.JPG
DSCF07143.JPG
DSCF07151.JPG
DSCF07177.JPG
DSCF07194.JPG
DSCF07214.JPG
DSCF07223.JPG
DSCF07252.JPG
DSCF07275.JPG
DSCF07292.JPG
DSCF07303.JPG

Hey dude. The Purple came out beautiful. I'm wanting to get a plant myself that has purple tendencies even when grown inside with warmer temps. I've been thinking about GDP myself. How did you like the Blue Dream? I just cracked a seed from Humbolt called Blue Dream. Time will tell. It's really sad that all vendors has their versions of the 'same' strains. Seems everyone has a award winning strains like white widow or something other strain. Even tho their strain isn't really the one that won the contest, they 'claim' it is a award winning plant. Confusing at times. But all in all plants are looking great BID Keepem Green

That is some deep ass purple.

What is up with the small urkle clone, regrow?
always take a couple clones, and that purple urkle im not ready to let go of any time soon
Hey dude. The Purple came out beautiful. I'm wanting to get a plant myself that has purple tendencies even when grown inside with warmer temps. I've been thinking about GDP myself. How did you like the Blue Dream? I just cracked a seed from Humbolt called Blue Dream. Time will tell. It's really sad that all vendors has their versions of the 'same' strains. Seems everyone has a award winning strains like white widow or something other strain. Even tho their strain isn't really the one that won the contest, they 'claim' it is a award winning plant. Confusing at times. But all in all plants are looking great BID Keepem Green
yeah its such a crap shoot you knver know for sure, i have found hso to be pretty dang good, dutch passion, g13,bomb been pretty good too, we have some sponsors i want to check out too, thanks for the good words man always appreciated, i love blue dream its a potent frosty,tasty strain and can yield big

The "Rocks" by sunleaves I believe work just as good as the hydroton and also have some silica in it, win win
BFAM im going to go check out your new light journal
cool :thumb:

Happy Urkleday BID :thumb:

Urkel is in the bowl now. It does not look purple it is like a midnight blue almost black.....It is very smooth have not been able to put my finger on the taste but it is kind of earthy. I thought it would have been sweet due to the smell of grape soda when I opened the jar. There is a slight panic attack feeling but, nothing really bad. You do not start with a head high but, if you give it a few minutes you will be telling all your friends on the forum goodnight as I am now....Good night guys going to enjoy myself. :circle-of-love:

Happy Tokerday BID :thumb:

Hello BigIrishDoode . . :ciao:

I'm on page 15 ALL I can say is I'm ENJOYING . . :popcorn: . . YOUR WORK GREAT JOB . . :high-five:

Why do you put Hydroton " Clay Pebbles" on top of the soil? . . :scratchinghead:

What's the benefit? . . :hmmmm:

I'M A NEWBIE . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed: . . . :reading420magazine: + . . REPS FOR YOU SIR. . . :passitleft:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom