BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Wowcha..... That is crazy. No nutrients and just old medium.
Also so strange it didn't auto out on u. Things like this u get when u experiment how u do.
Wish I had the space/legality/balls to expand and try my own breeding but as dp said growing is a no no. So the smaller scale the better for us. I bet ur pleased with that in picture :)

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

ok new eye candy from the pineapple skunk and grand mama blue harvests
just some sample buds from last week
DSCF04401.JPG

DSCF04374.JPG
DSCF04383.JPG
DSCF04393.JPG
DSCF04513.JPG
DSCF04474.JPG
DSCF04533.JPG
pineapple_skunk11.jpg
DSCF04593.JPG
DSCF04562.JPG
DSCF04774.JPG
DSCF04612.JPG
DSCF04553.JPG
DSCF04543.JPG
DSCF05036.JPG

Beautiful my friend.;)
Those were grown with the MarsII?

No those we're done with one of my JDL 600s, I can't even imagine how frosty they would have turned out if they had!, right now I'm getting a sour diesel#2 ready to flower it's vegged 5 weeks so far in a 7 gal smartpot and tightly strapped to a tomato cage going for 1gpw with the mars2 this time with 1 plant, I have good suspicion it will pull it off

Been awhile since I been thru BID. Sorry as you know I've grown atad lazy. Cool pictures. I'm glad to see your still cranking out flowers. Hey I just got done with one of them Pineapple skunks myself. Hope you don't mind me throwing up a picture,,,,
ps5.jpg

Wasn't too bad. Mine was way sativa which I like here and there to break up all the drab tasting indicas. I just about finished mine. Fast question how many days did you flower? Well my friend Keepem Green

Wow Bid, your harvested nugs look really impressive!!!! as expected!!! :) You never cease to amaze me man and it seems each grow you are getting even more dialed in and constantly raising the bar!! wow! That grand mama blue looks freaking incredible!!! two of my favorites combined :) awesome :)

By the way.... I like your balls...!! ....that is on top of your soil....hahaha I was going to get some last time I was at the hydro store and forgot.. always do everytime I leave there. lol. Do you also use them at the bottom of your pots as well?

Been awhile since I been thru BID. Sorry as you know I've grown atad lazy. Cool pictures. I'm glad to see your still cranking out flowers. Hey I just got done with one of them Pineapple skunks myself. Hope you don't mind me throwing up a picture,,,,

Wasn't too bad. Mine was way sativa which I like here and there to break up all the drab tasting indicas. I just about finished mine. Fast question how many days did you flower? Well my friend Keepem Green
hmmm wanna say 63 days I'll have to check herb IQ to be sure in close to tasting it,I always wait till they are cured a week Or 2 if I only wait till they are dry and there's anything I don't like it seems it will still be there even after a cure in my mind anyway, so it's better for me to wait ,good seeing you wood I was just thinking about you,did you see the Urkle I'm running right now? I put er' in the contest,she's crazy purple,slingback saw her sat. He was like inch she's like almost black like she survived a fire! Lol

Wow Bid, your harvested nugs look really impressive!!!! as expected!!! :) You never cease to amaze me man and it seems each grow you are getting even more dialed in and constantly raising the bar!! wow! That grand mama blue looks freaking incredible!!! two of my favorites combined :) awesome :)

By the way.... I like your balls...!! ....that is on top of your soil....hahaha I was going to get some last time I was at the hydro store and forgot.. always do everytime I leave there. lol. Do you also use them at the bottom of your pots as well?
Ty ice that sez alot coming from you ! :thumb: yeah I love my balls in top of my soil or coco the keep bugs away! I never put anything at the bottom it give the roots a place to die and would steal precious root space on top it helps keep water in & roots will grow right up to the balls good stuff I reuse it too
Thanks again ice:high-five:
:peace:

What are those little balls you using in the top of pots anyhow?, I been thinking about finding something to put over top of soil.

its called hydroton,aka expanded clay pellets, its a common hydro medium soil ammendment, the exact brand i have is no longer avalible the mine ran dry, but there are several alternatives that i understand are just as good i use it on top to discourage gnats ,stop the watering from making a crater in the coco/soil, it holds in more moisture ,slows evaporation of water and allows the coco to stay wet all the way up to the top so roots will grow in every inch of coco

Happy Tokerday BID :thumb:

Nice light, good color and decent clarity... much better

Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom