BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

BID says I can not smoke Urkel anymore when I have something I am worried about. lol oh well it was a nice high even though it didn't last very long. The panic only lasted about 5 minutes but, I think I drove BID crazy last night lol. :cheer::circle-of-love:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Hello BigIrishDoode :caio:

I'm on page 15 ALL I can say is I'm ENJOYING . . :popcorn: . . YOUR WORK GREAT JOB . . :high-five:

Why do you put Hydroton " Clay Pebbles" on top of the soil? . . :scratchinghead:

What's the benefit? . . :hmmmm:

I'M A NEWBIE . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed: . . . :reading420magazine: + . . REPS FOR YOU SIR. . . :passitleft:

:Namaste:

The hydroton on top is for a few reasons,the coco will stay wet up to them and more roots grow in the top more roots =more fruits! Also slows evaporation,and fungus gnats don't do as well if they have to deal with the layer of stones,and I like how it looks ..oh and it prevents a big dip being made in the medium when you water commonly referred to as the water dent/hole

BID says I can not smoke Urkel anymore when I have something I am worried about. lol oh well it was a nice high even though it didn't last very long. The panic only lasted about 5 minutes but, I think I drove BID crazy last night lol. :cheer::circle-of-love:

Well you were focusing on negative stuff lol I'm old!I'm fat! I'm broken! Um no your not! Then you got up 20 times and drank all my Water!Ifthat's spiffy on urkle. ?.no more urkle forYou! But your still the cutest thing ever

When I first read this I thought you meant she was talking about you haha. She got a case of the Urkles huh? Haha!
Well you were focusing on negative stuff lol I'm old!I'm fat! I'm broken! Um no your not! Then you got up 20 times and drank all my Water!Ifthat's spiffy on urkle. ?.no more urkle forYou! But your still the cutest thing ever

Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:

Hey Bid, I wanted to swing by and thank you for doing this journal. Your Purple erkle turned out amazing and this journal is what helped me make my decision on picking up a Mars II 80x5w. I think it will do me alright when mixed with my CMH in my sized tent and hopefully I can up the quality of my buds another notch :) I really appreciate all the advice and suggestions, as well as this journal BID!!

Hey Bid, I wanted to swing by and thank you for doing this journal. Your Purple erkle turned out amazing ....I really appreciate all the advice and suggestions, as well as this journal BID!!

Indeed. 63 pages, a fun ride and, of course, urkle. I was encouraged, educated and entertained. Thanks man.

Heres a few pics of whats going on in the veg tent under the topled, looks like the blue dream mom is recovering nicely from her light deprivation ,the new clones got re-potted note how bright the mars 2 is when you white balance it! im giving several of these clones to a friend whom just got his recommend & card a pk and all but 1 og kush and i ma clone the blue dream and give him the mom to veg and flower we'll see ok pics now
DSCF08332.JPG
DSCF08321.JPG
DSCF08222.JPG
DSCF08241.JPG
DSCF08252.JPG
DSCF08342.JPG

Sure does get bright after white balance! Little guys looking good BID!

Nice Happy Sativaday BID :bravo:

awesome journal BID! just read through it and I might've forgotten some details if you don't mind answering. How high did you end up hanging the lights from the plants towards the end of flowering? also are you gonna do a separate journal for round 2 with the MARS 2? thanks for all the awesome work you do!

awesome journal BID! just read through it and I might've forgotten some details if you don't mind answering. How high did you end up hanging the lights from the plants towards the end of flowering? also are you gonna do a separate journal for round 2 with the MARS 2? thanks for all the awesome work you do!

thanks buddy, and welcome to my journal and 420 mag!!:high-five::thumb::420: i had the mars2 as high as i could pull it with a pair of ratchet hangers, its a 6ft tent so the light was sitting at about 5ft 9in
and i was not planning on starting a new journal since the only thing changing is strains and light cycles periodically, my plan is to veg with it for a while till 1 or 2 things happen ,i get new corners for my 4x5x2 tent and can go back to my t5 for veg, or the vscrog finishes up and can become veg again with the t5, then i will flower with the mars2 again with bigger longer vegged plants, i want to see how high i can get yield ,i'll use a known good yielder like blue dream or sour diesel #2 maybe og kush since i have so many og clones going, so thats the plan as always its subject to my skitzo mood swings and may change lol

Good Weed to you BID Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom