BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

i just found the next thing im gonna try

[video=youtube_share;MjD2UL2zmRs]
[/video]

That's so weird you posted this when you did. When I first moved to Cali back a good 8 years ago I met a grower who grew the dankest buds I have ever smoked to this day. At this time I had never grown but knew a lot about it from just interest based reading. Anyhow he was telling me that he was injecting his soil with air from airpumps and it was boosting up his yields, plant health and potency. I totally forgot about this until today I was thinking back to when he told me that and was considering giving it a try in the near future. Definitely looks like it would be an easy experiment and worth the try. Makes perfect sense too :)

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Hey BID

Air injection :hmmmm: might help to get that 1g per watt :cheesygrinsmiley: I did pretty good on the blue dream even though I fucked up and wilted it a few times :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is that air injection stuff legit you think? Or just someone that knows how to make something sound good? Haha.

Well, it makes perfect sense and others have put air stones into their soil and soilless pots before with little or no noticeable difference, but maybe there is something that makes this different. Like the separator towards the bottom or something. Hell, I'll follow along just to see.

Also if you are doing any larger grows it would take a lot of air pumps!
Well, it makes perfect sense and others have put air stones into their soil and soilless pots before with little or no noticeable difference, but maybe there is something that makes this different. Like the separator towards the bottom or something. Hell, I'll follow along just to see.

im gonna try 1 just to see i have like 6 air pumps i figged id do a og kush since i have 4 clones and 1 5 wks in flower cant hurt and i have some primo high brix soil thats been cooking since may

Sounds like the planets have aligned. I'll get on board for that trip.

I'm doing a few new things soon, the air injected soil, a rebuild of my aero cloner,with a new pump,pvc,spray heads and home made neoprene collars get this I'm going to cut them out of the white closed cell packing foam from the LED lights,it's a very similar material and at least an inch thick it will fit nicely into the 2 inch nervous,and there's a 3 inch nervous in each corner of the cloner so that's what got me thinking,I checked it out and that foam will not take on water and if it looks like I need to o will paint them to make them light proof, and since I will have some organic nutrients that can be used in hydro I'm building a flood & drain setup with a tote and 5 gallon bucket, yes I'm gonna try bloody hydro again, but this time not Dwc bubble buckets! That goes to hell on me every time! I have a giant bag of hydroton,and everything I need ,and I think if I can do it live vs sterile I can pull it off, I got a new pump that has a line to pull in air into the flow, and so yeah those are the projects coming up, the ebb & flow is basically modeled after jandres setup, I think organic hydro with LED should prove very interesting:high-five:

I'm gonna wager it's the water as well that makes the difference.

BID the air tube that is being used is 1/4" soaker hose from HD I've used it in place of an air stone and it works pretty good.
I have a plethora of 1/4 inch line types soaker,drip,reg, soft,clear,ridged,as well as some diffuser air tubes that are flexible,and make fine most bubbles, i got in place od stones,and every kind of tee,sprayer,dripper, sprinkler you can imagine,I like building drip systems outside for the garden ,the heat here kills everything quick without constant water,
Interesting stuff. I wonder how difficult it will be to manage pH in such a system.
I will let the soil take care of it lol unless I see a problem,but soil will buffer just fine I think

Back
Top Bottom