BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Brother ice all I CAn say is don't lick you finger to many times or you may find yourself waking up 12 hours later covered in green smears omg! That is some potent stuff! Of course I didn't follow directions (8-10G-GM per stick butter) yeah try a zip per stick sugar leaf & some bud to boot, I think I need to dilute it by half,it kicks like Jackie Chan with Arnold legs on roids!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

ok so the girls in veg got real big after the last shot of tea and perk up and foliar of amaze/pgr so it was time to test the new aero cloner out and do some chopping of these girl they grow so fast in this setup with the awsome 80x5watt topled mars2
i didnt get many pre defol pics i was not thinking i was having a "pain so bad i can barely walk day" but i can say they are about 1/4th the size now than they were the cloner works great BUT the leaking is unacceptable level and must be fixed new tote or some kind of fix im open to ideas heres some pics
DSCF10462.JPG
DSCF10442.JPG
DSCF10422.JPG
DSCF10453.JPG
DSCF10471.JPG
DSCF10504.JPG
DSCF10512.JPG
DSCF10524.JPG
DSCF10532.JPG
DSCF10542.JPG
DSCF10554.JPG
DSCF10563.JPG
DSCF10612.JPG
DSCF10621.JPG
DSCF10642.JPG
DSCF1065.JPG
DSCF10681.JPG
DSCF10661.JPG
DSCF1067.JPG
DSCF10711.JPG
DSCF10701.JPG
DSCF1069.JPG

Ok bid, this is how mine is, and it doesn't leak; I made a rectangle out of half inch pvc and glued a skirt to the perimeter of it. The pvc goes outside the puck holes, and is screwed in through the top. The pvc goes under the lid, the skirt is made of an old shower curtain and goes down to the water level. I'll get pics but I'm too lazy to go outside this minute bro!

kinda how I made skirts out of tops of buckets in my dwc buckets cause the water tends to drip out from the lid
good weed to you BID :thumb:

ok guys im lost no mental imagry that makes any sense to my mind, clouded with phine atm, i just mixed up and gave some d&g to my girls they been waiting for solid food a while been giving them a little perk up & tea mostly they are on the minerals in the coco, i expect a big growth spurt soon they were looking pale & hungry, im a little concerned the grow or step 2 looks like mg crystals, it sez its mostly organic but i will give it a shot,it is specifically formulated for cannabis and the step 1 is mykos and humates, i think i will use the scientific soil for the air injection plant seems a logical choice since its a all inclusive soil like super soil just add water so that i shall do:high-five: man its fun to have new toys to play with:thumb:
Prizes1.jpg

Question : Why do ppl trim down the leaves of clones? Is it to help stop them dehydrating too fast?

i do it to cut down on transpiration,save space and keep track of new growth:high-five:so basically yes
i am gonna use a old plastic ice cream drum and use a reusable cloth grocery bag for the seperation layer it has a hole in the side perfect for an airline and no holes in the bottom,light proof good 3-4 gallon size

i do it to cut down on transpiration,save space and keep track of new growth:high-five:so basically yes
i am gonna use a old plastic ice cream drum and use a reusable cloth grocery bag for the seperation layer it has a hole in the side perfect for an airline and no holes in the bottom,light proof good 3-4 gallon size

Cool, I will keep that in mind when I start taking clones, thanks :) I'm gonna have to do some reading on why the aeration system works so well, it's messing with my head now.

Cool, I will keep that in mind when I start taking clones, thanks :) I'm gonna have to do some reading on why the aeration system works so well, it's messing with my head now.

basically its all about o2 to the roots its why aeroponics and the like work so well massive amounts of oxygen in the rootzone is like hitting nitro in a car, coco works because of the high o2 combine that with good nutrition,temps and they go crazy, the next big hurdle is to get the quality ,flavor,health of organics paired with hyper o2 and you'll have next gen super cannabis at insane speeds,,im working on it..as are many others:high-five:

Yup I just read a research paper on it :) It also forces accumulated CO2 out of the soil that retards root efficiency. And on my reading it also confirmed something I'd been thinking for a few weeks I should try for my next grow.

Ok bid, this is how mine is, and it doesn't leak; I made a rectangle out of half inch pvc and glued a skirt to the perimeter of it. The pvc goes outside the puck holes, and is screwed in through the top. The pvc goes under the lid, the skirt is made of an old shower curtain and goes down to the water level. I'll get pics but I'm too lazy to go outside this minute bro!

Yup. I had to make a curtain inside my lid too. McL's is definitely a sturdier method. I just used some plastic (old back from fuel pellets) and a hot glue gun.

IMG_1758_-_no_EXIF.jpg

I bought this particular tote because of that lid style. It's a Rubbermaid Roughneck I think. It's the ones with a clear bottom. They almost don't leak without the curtain, but adding it makes it 100% leak proof. Mine doesn't sit inside anything to catch water and has never leaked a drop (except when I open the lid to look inside obviously :blalol: )

Yup. I had to make a curtain inside my lid too. McL's is definitely a sturdier method. I just used some plastic (old back from fuel pellets) and a hot glue gun.

IMG_1758_-_no_EXIF.jpg

I bought this particular tote because of that lid style. It's a Rubbermaid Roughneck I think. It's the ones with a clear bottom. They almost don't leak without the curtain, but adding it makes it 100% leak proof. Mine doesn't sit inside anything to catch water and has never leaked a drop (except when I open the lid to look inside obviously :blalol: )

That looks fully doable I have all sorts of stuff I can do that with,in headed to my shop to make alterations here in a few, just gotta dog what to do with the clones while I work...hmmm I will just set them in the reg cloner or float them in the cloner water,,oh and I gotta show you guys my lazy mans way of putting the water back in the cloner that leaks out, I but I get some laughs!

plants look great mate,

butter looks pretty amazing as well, i got shoe boxes full of the best trim so will make some butter with that, i did win motm but gifted the butter machine to another member as i have now got the use of a much bigger machine so can do a lot in one go, makes life easier when i got at least 5 shoe boxes full of trim and pop corn buds, was making hash with it which again is pretty damn potent compared to that hard black/brown street hash.

i also lucked out on some purps, i spent a load of money buying purple strains, i planted them then noticed my ww x sk was turning purple, i got 3 plants in flower and night time temps are slightly cooler, but only the 1 strain is showing any purps, all the leaves are turning purps and now the buds are turning purps, so i might of bought a load of purples and never needed them, at least ive now got something to work with and might make an interesting cross with one of the true purps i got growing as this ww x sk grew like crazy,

plants look great mate,

butter looks pretty amazing as well, i got shoe boxes full of the best trim so will make some butter with that, i did win motm but gifted the butter machine to another member as i have now got the use of a much bigger machine so can do a lot in one go, makes life easier when i got at least 5 shoe boxes full of trim and pop corn buds, was making hash with it which again is pretty damn potent compared to that hard black/brown street hash.

i also lucked out on some purps, i spent a load of money buying purple strains, i planted them then noticed my ww x sk was turning purple, i got 3 plants in flower and night time temps are slightly cooler, but only the 1 strain is showing any purps, all the leaves are turning purps and now the buds are turning purps, so i might of bought a load of purples and never needed them, at least ive now got something to work with and might make an interesting cross with one of the true purps i got growing as this ww x sk grew like crazy,
cool im glad you got some purple, many of the purp strains dont change color till late in flower, i have strains turning all sorts of colors that made no mention of it, its just genetic traits with most strains being crossed with 50 other crosses so it a giant gene-pool for most strains, im trying to find as many pure landrace strains as i can get my hands on before they are all gone, all the strain hunter guys from all the breeders are trading their beans to the locals,and in turn will grow and breed them to the local landrace strains possibly loosing those ancient treasures forever, a big concern of mine because then only the seed breeders will have the pure un hybridized genetics
some food for thought

Chronic weekend to you BID :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom