BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Definately enter POTM, BID.

Now that you have a decent camera, you need to show off that remarkable plant. You have three more days to practice with it.
:thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Damn some look black its so purple lol
Chronic Weekend to you BID :thumb:

Wow bid. That's one purple plant, she looks absolutely amazing! Definitely a potm, I don't think I've ever seen such a cool looking plant.

That plant with hi CBD's = meds PPD, then hi THC = flying on the back of a Lavi= Mountain Banshee! I think I saw that plant growing in the forest near the "Tree of Life"

Really? They love me ! They really love me! (or at least my pictures) :rofl: can you frikkin' believe that plant!? Navy frikkin' blue! Seriously? I'm thinking about entering her in potm,or should I wait till next month?( Or enter her this month and again next month if she does not win, or is she even worthy of potm? ) let her reach peak ripeness biggest bud and more leaf fade max purple saturation... She is already more purple just 2 days later, I think she has a couple weeks to go for her thickest buds and darkest color, I'm defo super happy and proud of her,hence the 50 pic post I seriously took around 200 shots of her lol,
Any opinions?

That plant has it's own opinion bid....I would enter that plant proudly in any f'n contest!!!!!

and so it shall be entered, spiffy and i agree on these 2
purple_urkle_1_.JPG
purple_urkle_14_.JPG

and so it shall be entered, spiffy and i agree on these 2

Wow! OMG :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also bid..... Are we still growing under Sara's led panel?
I missed so much when I unsubbed by accident. Have u had any glitches with those lights or have they ran like clock work?

Also bid..... Are we still growing under Sara's led panel?
I missed so much when I unsubbed by accident. Have u had any glitches with those lights or have they ran like clock work?
no problems i like them real well i need to do some dialing in on my setup but see below or the nugs im entering in notm grown under the led
Good choices.
thank you, it took both of us a long time to decide it was hell getting down to only 2 pics, i am a little more grey now and nails chewed down to the bone....
you got my vote !!!!!!

thank you most appreciated!!!:thumb::thanks:

below are the 2 shots we decided to submit for the notm contest my durple pream
durple_potm_entry5.jpg
durple_potm_entry1.jpg

:rofl: rotflmmfao!!! ya need a towel buddy?? i gave up and am just wearing depends this month......:blushsmile::surrender:

um damn do i need more towels?? :rofl:

no problems i like them real well i need to do some dialing in on my setup but see below or the nugs im entering in notm grown under the led

thank you, it took both of us a long time to decide it was hell getting down to only 2 pics, i am a little more grey now and nails chewed down to the bone....

thank you most appreciated!!!:thumb::thanks:

below are the 2 shots we decided to submit for the notm contest my durple pream
durple_potm_entry5.jpg
durple_potm_entry1.jpg

That right there, sir, is worth the new camera. Oh ... my ...

I concur.
:thanks:
Same for the nugs, top choices.
:thumb:
That right there, sir, is worth the new camera. Oh ... my ...
damn do you need a diaper too!?
:thanks::thumb: welcome ,hope you like what you see

i have to admit everytime i think "aw crap im broke i cant get that"...i also shrug and pick up my new toy and take a pic of my shoe,wall,the neighbors dog, over 200 yards away and it looks like i could spit and hit him,or my hand a 2cm and i can see the space inbetween the grooves of my palm lines, or the trichs as big on my screen as a pencil i just grin and say oh well i have this!!, it has 25x zoom and an additional 6.5 digital zoom that does not get pixilated till about the 4-5x (29-30x total) and the best macro in its class (a big deciding factor) 166 clams seems like a steal, oh and the accurate deeply saturated colors makes me all squinchy inside (and out lol)

Back
Top Bottom