BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I had a great laugh last night when I saw the news and the pres says the government does not have enough money to pay its bills on time
Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:

Aperture and shutter speed are two completely different applications. "Closing down" the aperture increases the depth-of-field and will have lower shutter speeds available. The smaller the aperture, the less light gets through, so the shutter has to stay open longer to allow sufficient light. No offense, I just felt the need to clarify.

Thanks, I guess I was taught wrong.

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I LOVE OCTOBER
Humboldt Seed Organization Dr Green thumbs EmDog Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 03 seeds
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy x1
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Skunk x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Lost Coast OG x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Kush x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Trainwreck x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Amherst Sour Diesel x1
Humboldt Seed Organization Headband x2
NEW STRAINS FROM MY FAVORITE BREEDER:thumb:
ALL free except the emdog

I hit up that promo too. I went with the 2 for one on the limited DNA line and then got all the freebies too. 12 top shelf strains for like a 130 bucks. Pretty sweet

Don't forget you can always put in 420 as a discount code for another 10% off!

here it comes..the most jaw dropping pics of a plant ive ever taken and it surely not my skill with the camera just amazing genetics, its starting to look navy blue/indigo i cant stop looking at these pics, im just in awe every time i think "this is in my tent!" its not pics from a magazine! but first i have to show you the scrog progress and how good the flash works on my new toy:high-five:
scrog_1010_2_.JPG
scrog_1010_3_.JPG
scrog_1010_1_.JPG
scrog_1010_4_.JPG
not bad for shooting in total darkness!!
time for a purple fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purple_urkle_10_.JPG
purple_urkle_11_.JPG
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::adore::adore:
purple_urkle_12_.JPG
purple_urkle_16_.JPG
purple_urkle_17_.JPG
purple_urkle_19_.JPG
shes a pretty big girl just like i like em!!:love::love::love:
purple_urkle_15_.JPG
purple_urkle_18_.JPG
i broke a leaf and noticed she bleeds lavender blood!! its like shes being stained from the inside :yahoo::yummy:
purple_urkle_14_.JPG
purple_urkle_20_.JPG
purple_urkle_21_.JPG
purple_urkle_22_.JPG
purple_urkle_23_.JPG
purple_urkle_24_.JPG
purple_urkle_25_.JPG
i think she looks like a fake plastic plant !! totally surreal!!
purple_urkle_25_.JPG
purple_urkle_27_.JPG
purple_urkle_28_.JPG
purple_urkle_29_.JPG
purple_urkle_30_.JPG
purple_urkle_32_.JPG
purple_urkle_31_.JPG
purple_urkle_34_.JPG
purple_urkle_2_.JPG
:ganjamon::kiss:
purple_urkle_33_.JPG
purple_urkle_4_.JPG
purple_urkle_3_.JPG
purple_urkle_35_.JPG
purple_urkle_5_.JPG
purple_urkle_6_.JPG
purple_urkle_7_.JPG
purple_urkle_9_.JPG
purple_urkle_8_.JPG

purple_urkle_26_.JPG

thats the short list about 1/10th of the shots i took last night
so what do you guys think? is she just hideously ugly? should i throw her in the fireplace? lol
next up the pineapple skunk and grand mama blue,og kush and sour diesel #2, gotta tag em first so it may be a while or even tomorrow,

HOLY PURPLE RAIN BATMAN! Jeezuz dood. Let me put in an order for some (or just one!) seeds of that urkle...please, please, please. :goodjob:

Man, those are so mesmerizing I can't stop staring at them.....:hippy:

here it comes..the most jaw dropping pics of a plant ive ever taken and it surely not my skill with the camera just amazing genetics, its starting to look navy blue/indigo i cant stop looking at these pics, im just in awe every time i think "this is in my tent!" its not pics from a magazine! but first i have to show you the scrog progress and how good the flash works on my new toy:high-five:
scrog_1010_2_.JPG
scrog_1010_3_.JPG
scrog_1010_1_.JPG
scrog_1010_4_.JPG
not bad for shooting in total darkness!!
time for a purple fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purple_urkle_10_.JPG
purple_urkle_11_.JPG
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::adore::adore:
purple_urkle_12_.JPG
purple_urkle_16_.JPG
purple_urkle_17_.JPG
purple_urkle_19_.JPG
shes a pretty big girl just like i like em!!:love::love::love:
purple_urkle_15_.JPG
purple_urkle_18_.JPG
i broke a leaf and noticed she bleeds lavender blood!! its like shes being stained from the inside :yahoo::yummy:
purple_urkle_14_.JPG
purple_urkle_20_.JPG
purple_urkle_21_.JPG
purple_urkle_22_.JPG
purple_urkle_23_.JPG
purple_urkle_24_.JPG
purple_urkle_25_.JPG
i think she looks like a fake plastic plant !! totally surreal!!
purple_urkle_25_.JPG
purple_urkle_27_.JPG
purple_urkle_28_.JPG
purple_urkle_29_.JPG
purple_urkle_30_.JPG
purple_urkle_32_.JPG
purple_urkle_31_.JPG
purple_urkle_34_.JPG
purple_urkle_2_.JPG
:ganjamon::kiss:
purple_urkle_33_.JPG
purple_urkle_4_.JPG
purple_urkle_3_.JPG
purple_urkle_35_.JPG
purple_urkle_5_.JPG
purple_urkle_6_.JPG
purple_urkle_7_.JPG
purple_urkle_9_.JPG
purple_urkle_8_.JPG

purple_urkle_26_.JPG

thats the short list about 1/10th of the shots i took last night
so what do you guys think? is she just hideously ugly? should i throw her in the fireplace? lol
next up the pineapple skunk and grand mama blue,og kush and sour diesel #2, gotta tag em first so it may be a while or even tomorrow,

Fantastic!!!

Really? They love me ! They really love me! (or at least my pictures) :rofl: can you frikkin' believe that plant!? Navy frikkin' blue! Seriously? I'm thinking about entering her in potm,or should I wait till next month?( Or enter her this month and again next month if she does not win, or is she even worthy of potm? ) let her reach peak ripeness biggest bud and more leaf fade max purple saturation... She is already more purple just 2 days later, I think she has a couple weeks to go for her thickest buds and darkest color, I'm defo super happy and proud of her,hence the 50 pic post I seriously took around 200 shots of her lol,
Any opinions?

OMG..

wiw!

That purple is one truly exotic beauty.
You're lucky to have her, and she's just as lucky to have you..
:circle-of-love:

Really? They love me ! They really love me! (or at least my pictures) :rofl: can you frikkin' believe that plant!? Navy frikkin' blue! Seriously? I'm thinking about entering her in potm,or should I wait till next month?( Or enter her this month and again next month if she does not win, or is she even worthy of potm? ) let her reach peak ripeness biggest bud and more leaf fade max purple saturation... She is already more purple just 2 days later, I think she has a couple weeks to go for her thickest buds and darkest color, I'm defo super happy and proud of her,hence the 50 pic post I seriously took around 200 shots of her lol,
Any opinions?

Dood, that is potm material if there ever was such. I'd go for Oct. It's Probably the most prestigious month in the outdoor growing world anyway, and your plant is stupid sexy.

Looks like I need to work with my Fuji 4200! Very beautiful plant.

I hit up that promo too. I went with the 2 for one on the limited DNA line and then got all the freebies too. 12 top shelf strains for like a 130 bucks. Pretty sweet

Don't forget you can always put in 420 as a discount code for another 10% off!
i did not know bout the code
OMG..

wiw!

That purple is one truly exotic beauty.
You're lucky to have her, and she's just as lucky to have you..
:circle-of-love:
thats what i keep saying, im like a stalker going in there all the time , the preciousssssss! i will surely cry on harvest day tears of sadness and joy, i just we had smell o net
Dood, that is potm material if there ever was such. I'd go for Oct. It's Probably the most prestigious month in the outdoor growing world anyway, and your plant is stupid sexy.
i was thinking i should do it if for no other reason to share with the ppl that dont visit my journal, i have had other purples but nothing even close to the intensity of this girl, her nugs just keep swelling and getting harder, shes like no other i have looked all over the webernet and have not seen any that have dark navy blue nugs! im really glad i took clones i have 3 out of 12 cuts, gave away 6 and 2 died and 1 i pulled due to numbers plus she has some beans from a pollen sack i found on her, i never found another i check all the time, and i crossed her with gdp,and rpk, and purple#1 (the only other purple i've had that turns purple at the beginning of flower) so some fem and 3 crosses with other purples and if gdp is a cross of urkle and big bud that will be a 75% urkle cross with regular pollen so males are possible!:cheesygrinsmiley: wont take much to get a stable near 100% purple urkle regular stock of beans i'll breed a ton of those so i can get my purple fix whenever forever! :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb: all i need now is some 100% pure landrace sativas & indicas and a really high cbd strain and i can begin my real breeding program 1st goal is a high cbd strain that turns purple i want to call "purple pain drain" with a grape flavor
Looks like I need to work with my Fuji 4200! Very beautiful plant.
definatly i already love this camera,!:circle-of-love: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom