BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I got busy last night and got stuff done heres some pics,
Scrog_14.jpg
Scrog211.jpg
Scrog_7.jpg
Scrog53.jpg
Scrog_43.jpg
Scrog_61.jpg
Scrog_34.jpg

4x41.jpg
4x4_2.jpg
4x4_3.jpg
4x4_4.jpg
4x4_6.jpg
4x4_5.jpg
4x4_12.jpg
4x4_13.jpg
4x4_8.jpg
4x4_7.jpg
4x4_10.jpg
4x4_9.jpg

New_kids4.jpg

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

tickles the nose don't it :thumb:
Happy Freeweed day BID :thumb:

Well I finally did it and ordered a new camera, it was hard to peel off the $ I will do without alot of stuff this month but I will have this soon ......click this...... I sure hope it's as good as it sounds, we need a good camera with the holidays and all coming, I'm super excited should be here tuesday:Namaste::peace::high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I have shot hundreds of thousands of images on Fujifilm cameras (I have not shot with that one)

awesome buck! its my first, i had a great nikon slr with 6 lenses and a bunch of gear tripod 35mm somebody stole it, and nothing but p&s since a few nice ones the samsung x100 was nice and that polaroid i was using before the tablet ws decent 14 mp manual wb,aperture etc but i cracked the lcd, made sure this one had an efv and good macro, the zoom is crazy! did you watch the doodes video review?,
tied up the girls tonight buds were getting heavy and sprawling to much,did a bunch of maintenance type stuff no pics till i get my new cam:thumb::Namaste:

I need to start using my camera. Been lazy on the pictures getting my little grow started and just shot the ones I have with my cell phone camera. I will be starting my journal this weekend most likely once there's something growing worth watching. Will be 2 weeks Tuesday so...

Can't wait to see some nice pics when you get yours BID. I'm a gadget freak, so dig new techie stuff like a camera. I was big in 35mm too and made the full switch to digital a few years ago. Canon rebel with a couple lenses and it does really well.

Well I have the final dry weight of the LED run,I am a bit disappointed at the weight the total after stem removal and a little dry trimming was just under 3 zips and the p-roc is pretty well seeded I found no seeds in the others, blue dream was the most (no surprise there) at 1 zip, the good need is that they all we're crazy frosty there we're Trichs everywhere all over everything me,the scale,the box and the buds are hard to see thru them literally look like I rolled them in keif, they are coating the inside of the bags after just a min inside, so med wide it's a big score, now I'm still sure I can do way better with less plants and a good month or 2 veg with lst topping etc, these we're all grown straight up except blue dream it had to be tied and I believe that's a part of why it's the highest yeilder that and it always yields well, I'm expecting great things from it in the Scrog, after 2 days the plants have responded really well to the mh running at 300Watts /50% power lots of growth the screen is nearly full already I may AdD a second screen ,the girls in the 4x4 got tied up, overall things are doing really well these lower temps are great and I'm loving my grow again,the blueberry headband is almost totally recovered, I refuse to take another pic with this tablet since I have a camera on the way ..2cm macro baby! 14mp 25x zoom + 6.5z enhanced digital zoom I'm gonna be able to really get us up in the Trichs! And the reviews say it's really color accurate! It's a 4.75 out of 5 star camera as rated by almost 400 customers
Oh I took 3 og kush and 3 blueberry headband cuts last night can't see revegging the Ogkush again unless it was to make a mother, but I'm so impressed with dip n grow and real root riots I have no doubt all the clones will take now that I can use the heat may again,rh is almost normal again,(no more pm worries) the hydro guy said everybody has been having pm issues this year,especially in their cloners, so I don't feel so bad about my issues this summer, where I live now is my prime season finally, I'm hoping for some fat Harvs in the near future!
As far as the LED goes more testing is needed but I do think I can get alot more out of it as I have said before this was my "what's the worst I can do" run I used no harvest boosting tech,and tiny pots not meant for flowering, and the wrong feed for small pots, so it can only get better, 3 zips in 10weeks with a 200watt light is not that bad if you only use a zip a month you would never run out but I know I can get more for now till I fix my 4the tent the LED is my veg light , I need now corners the plastic crumbled to pieces,anybody know where you can get new corners?
I may put the t5 in the 4x4 or use it for veggies during the winter Idk I have so many plans and I'm so limited in mobility,spiffy is at work or school we only see each other at bedtime and morning coffee, so I'm mostly on my own I will get done as much as I can before it's all about staying warm
Hurry n get here Fuji film finepix s4200!!
:love::peace::Namaste:

Sorry bout all the typos tablet spell corrector is the forceful strongarm type. But I highly recommend the galaxy tab 10.1 for it's ability to nearly replace a laptop, love it use it more than my PC or laptop, and it's tough I've dropped it on the concrete in the shop several times, and after over a year of daily use going with me everywhere 24/7 there's not a single scratch on the gorilla glass,never used a screen protector, battery lasts all day of heavy use or many days of light use,and I would not have been able to journal without it and it's cam that's really not that bad

Hope things are good and green for you my brother. I am a little new to led but only 3 zips seems alarming to me. what is the led comparable too? a 600 watt hps or a 400?

Hope things are good and green for you my brother. I am a little new to led but only 3 zips seems alarming to me. what is the led comparable too? a 600 watt hps or a 400?

A 400, you really gotta understand I set this up to be a worst case grow I did nothing to help them yield, and some are untested first try Crosses, with a max of 2 weeks veg and high brix should never be done in a gallon pot , I did not plan it well and I didn't know the first thing about LED and temps we're to high till this part 2 weeks, so this really can't be fairly judged, but I have not tried any of it yet and I'm telling you there's triple the Trichs on the blue dream as usual,in my mind that's triple the meds Trichs are what we are after right? Well if a 1 gram bud has as much medicinal value or Trichs as a hid 3 gram bud would they not be equal I have never seen buds like this before it's like comparing hash to buds a gram of hash has a lot more potency,. So I'm going to reserve my final judgment and review till I can do a proper flower cycle with my usual technique,

I see what your saying. Not knocking the quality Im sure its dripping wet in trichomes.
So now you will do a full run and you have a better understanding of the lights. I have not invested yet so I am waiting for more results to come in. I really hope they work out cause I want one or three.

I believe this light is capable of far better, for a bit it's going to veg while I figure a way to fix my 2x4x5 tent,it fits the t5, then I will do a coco run with blue dream probably,(My goto strain for yield&quality) and reg 3 part unmentionable name nutes with bloom boosters and mykos teas, my highest yielding strain & method so far it will be 1 or 2 in 3-7gal smartpots prolly 7, that will show me what it can really do, I will also prob do a month to 6 weeks veg with topping lst etc, doing that there will be very distinct results, I hope I'm right, but if not I have my JDL 600s,, and t5:thumb:

Hey BID. That really high-quality despite lesser yields would be fine for me, but I don't have the obligations you have either. I just started a journal using the 140x 5w Mars II. Take a look when you get a chance. I'd love your input. GC's First Indoor Cabinet Grow

last year i went all in and bought 3000 in LED, NOT! Resold and re-invested in HPS and am SO GLAD I did. Not saying it cant be done but what Im saying is it WONT be done by me.
Keep it up BID you guys will get there one of these harvests.
Has anyone looked into those new LED grow lights by solis tek? Looks like a MH burning instead of a purple head trip

i really think i can do far better with this light, i have analyzed everything about this grow and i see at least 5 things that messed it up yield wise none of which are the light's fault, had i used a 400watt hps i think the results would have been the same or worse due to temps, the quality is stellar, another run or 2 will be needed ,remember i never used led before aand it is very different im in the learning curve my first few runs with hps were nowhere near as good as i can do now its a different tech each one needs to be handled properly, several things are very encouraging to me, and honestly the only thing i can complain about is yield and again i think thats my fault, the bud knocks your socks off and i dont need more than one puff of this blue dream vs 3-4 of the last blue dream, that alone says its more concentrated :thumb:

I know I have not said much in this journal but, I have to speak up now. Even though BID did not get the yield most of you think he should have. You have to think he did not veg these plants very long and did not defoliate these girls like he normally would. They where also in smaller pots. Now I have to tell you the smoke is amazing. I have been able to try two of the strains and WOW. They are more potent than just about everything else he has grown.

Back
Top Bottom