BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

It all looks so good, just love your work man.
yes i do thank you!:high-five:

how many days did you spray your colloidal silver until pollen sacks were seen to form?
not long like 3-4 weeks i can normally get a grip of beans in a normal flower cycle the way i do it glr is important it helps alot with the speed of things
i will check herb iq for an exact start time

heres the new pics from a few min ago i worked on it and got it done tonight
Newveg.jpg

Newflo.jpg
Newflo2.jpg
Newflo3.jpg

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Looking good BID
Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Well I just tried to give more reps... dang.

Looks freaking awesome! I can't wait till you have some of that LED bud to smoke. I want to get your feeling on bud density, node spacing and more important aroma and flavor.

Yeah I fell asleep, always tired these days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS

great images... you step up to a new cam?

ill check out the strains you mentioned but ive tried lots of purple strains and even the ones that purple under cooler temps just wont go purple even with cooler temps, but ive switched nutrients now and trying dogget simpsons products and the plants seem to be doing well using it, ill go and have a look at the strains you have mentioned and see if i can pick me some up, i got some blue mystic seeds in my seed stock but not had chance to plant them yet, ive seen some very nice blue buds of that strain, fuzzy duck posted some very nice blue mystic pics but he says once its dried and cured it loses its colour, do your purples do the same as this or do they retain some of their colour

the last purple i had like this got darker and stays very purple, my blue mystic stayed very velvet blue after drying i have a bunch of those i feminized, i dont believe at all that nutrients affect color except for deficiencies, nitrogen is nitrogen be it in miracle grow or bat poop a mineral or chemical has a specific property or its not nitrogen, phosphorous etc, in the case of N a def will cause yellow plants so if ppl wanted yellow bud they would n starve their plants in some cases a def will make a plant turn red or purple but its not a genetic predisposition to turn purple ,if i have to starve my plant to get it its not what i personally want, ive been growing for a lot of years 6 indoors many more outside, and in that time i have only run across 3-4 that purple like this urkle, its just something you have to be patient for:high-five:

Chronic Weekend to you Bee :thumb:

thanks for the info BID, reps if it lets me, so it sounds like its down to the strain and a certain pheno type from that strain, i was only wonderng about the nutes as subcool has grown many none purple plants and they turn purple growing in his super soil, he dont use nutrients as the soil is brewed to make it suitable from seed to harvest, so he seems to get purple from none purple strains and thats what led me to the nutrient question, i was thinking maybe it could be a micro nutrient or something else we are not currently aware of, i mean i know we can buy products like purple max that some of the sponsors sell and this brings out the purple in the plants, so clearly their is some process going on that they bring out by using their products, so i was thinking that sub cools super soil must lack in something late in flower and this is what makes his plants turn purple even when he is not growing a purple strain,

ill pick a few packs up of purples and see if i can get a purple pheno from them, i dont want to be giving my plants cool night time temps or stressing them to bring out, so ill try some strains and see what i can come up with, its going to be a slow process but i only need to find a plant with the purple pheno then i can do some back crossing to try and make a purple strain, its going to take me a long time to get anywhere near the results your getting, but i got time and will keep trying. i got some blue mystic seeds in stock so now my plants are in early flower ill plant them and see what happens,

thanks for the info BID, reps if it lets me, so it sounds like its down to the strain and a certain pheno type from that strain, i was only wonderng about the nutes as subcool has grown many none purple plants and they turn purple growing in his super soil, he dont use nutrients as the soil is brewed to make it suitable from seed to harvest, so he seems to get purple from none purple strains and thats what led me to the nutrient question, i was thinking maybe it could be a micro nutrient or something else we are not currently aware of, i mean i know we can buy products like purple max that some of the sponsors sell and this brings out the purple in the plants, so clearly their is some process going on that they bring out by using their products, so i was thinking that sub cools super soil must lack in something late in flower and this is what makes his plants turn purple even when he is not growing a purple strain,

ill pick a few packs up of purples and see if i can get a purple pheno from them, i dont want to be giving my plants cool night time temps or stressing them to bring out, so ill try some strains and see what i can come up with, its going to be a slow process but i only need to find a plant with the purple pheno then i can do some back crossing to try and make a purple strain, its going to take me a long time to get anywhere near the results your getting, but i got time and will keep trying. i got some blue mystic seeds in stock so now my plants are in early flower ill plant them and see what happens,
Don't get hung up on the color thing in the end it's just eyecandy there are lots of purples that flat out suck,sure they are pretty but often are harsh cause rib busting expansion,and don't get you high, the reason a plant will turn purple is it's a kind of antifreeze it helps the plant absorb heat during the day to survive the cold night,and has some protective quality the hormone it called Anthocin or something like that my spelling is prob wrong,but some strains have it some don't names of strains are often just made up to sell you stuff it's marketing,most seeds sold are not going to breed well and I would say about half are not even what they say they are, my Urkle came from a friend that got it from a dispensary, I got lucky , but the most important thing is the quality of your meds,do they serve your needs? Do they grow well for you in your environment?,that's what really matters yes I'm thrilled I have this Urkle but if it sucks and I don't enjoy the effects,or it's to hard to grow,it will end up just another seed in my collection, anyway I hope you have what you seek and have fun in the process "good weed is good weed no matter the color,flavor,etc":high-five:
BID check out my GDP stems
IMG_105617.JPG

:peace:
Yup that looks like a GDP alright! nice plant!:thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom