BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

hahaha, your words are really very arractive.:) I only see pictures but never see lights working on real marijuana. :(

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

waiting, haha
sorry been really busy i will get some pics up tomorrow promise:high-five:

Sara,
I have already seen the pictures he is going to post and the only word that comes to mind is WOW.... He is showing me the praying plants as I am typing this. I am glad I do not have to look at the keys... lol

Ok kids LED tent update time the pics speak for themselves,I only wish I had used bigger smartpots so the buds would be bigger
Flo81.jpg
Flo9.jpg
Flo71.jpg
Flo51.jpg
Flo61.jpg
Flo41.jpg
Flo21.jpg
Flo33.jpg
Flo15.jpg
Flo14.jpg
Flo13.jpg
Flo111.jpg
Flo12.jpg
Flo10.jpg
Flo12.jpg

So i want some opinions about light setup, im going to rehang the cool tube and add a second light in the 4x4x7 tent my choices are a 600watt jdl powerd bulb or a i-power 400 both can be hps or mh, and im going to install a screen in the 2x4x7 tent and flower it too i will use witch ever light i dont put in the 4x4x7 i cant decide if i should use the 4 or the 6 in the 2x4x7 im thinking i should use the 6 and put the 4 in the 4x4x7 and make it a 1 k grow rather than a 1200, i can also add the t5 4x6bulb as a side light, the led tent 20inch x3ft x 6ft will become veg as soon as this flower cycle is over another 3weeks max
Then i had a thought that i could try the led as the light for the scrog in the 2x4x7 and the 400mh at 200watts for veg, all this is just for the time being till i can afford to get more topled's my goal is to put 4 80x5watt mars 2s in my 4x4

Heres what i did last night
Hydrated a block of coco added some azomite,epsoma garden lime,worm castings,dry molasses,gypsum,calcium carbonate, ,and a hand full of kelloggs all purpose tropical fert mainly for the mykos, i will be feeding with regular unnameable 3 part with liquid early and late bloom booster nutes and weekly tea drenches of mykos and liquid humate (dark matter) and i may try the foliar sprays to see how they react, nutes will be dispensed at half strength unless its nessessary to up the dose, so basically its a coco passive hydro,mineralized coco ,organic high brix hybrid no macro nutes in the coco really i will monitor ph and ppm ,i have done something similar before and it worked great i got near hydro growth with organic flavors and aroma, all i dont know about is if the foliar sprays will be a benifit or not, i will monitor brix as well, if it looks like things go south i will flush heavily and shift to just reg salt based ferts no sprays, also im using the biggest pots ive ever used before im shooting for big yields less plants, last night i got the first 2 plants transplanted a blueberry headband into a 7 and a blue dream into a 5, heres some pics,
Bbhtrans.jpg
Bhtrans2.jpg
Bhtrans3.jpg

And for fun heres the root mass from the chemdawg i needed the coco,a 2cu ft bale of coco will not fill 2 7's and 2 5's
Roots91.jpg
Roots221.jpg

Hey bid, how do you handle the screen with mobility and space issues?, I have wanted to try one, but my space is surrounded on three and a half sides by walls....IDK how i'd get in there to fill the holes.....tell me the secret!....LOL...I have bending issues......

It's really the first plant I've ever grown that has no resemblance to cannabis in it's smell! Like it reminds me of freesia or hyacinth it has a very fresh fruity candy smell the first think that comes to mind is when you crack open a can or bottle of grape crush soda,then it gets more complex as you keep re sniffing (btw it near impossible to stop re-sniffn') but at no point has my olfactory senses tell me I'm smelling cannabis, hmmm alien-gmo-space-weed?..................

Plant boner!

thank u
Nice bid, I am proud of you for many reasons, mainly for bein a human being!, The energy from your enthusiasm wreaks from your words and from the screen! I'm happy for you, and if sara comes over we will give her the royal tour!

Really nice looking tent BID
:bravo: and plus reps sir
thanks Shotty I'll throw some rep sauce back atcha soon!

Wow! I keep going back to those pics of Durple pream... :circle-of-love:
They are really pretty I can see the influence of both parents but the blue dream seems to be a bit more dominate

Hey bid, how do you handle the screen with mobility and space issues?, I have wanted to try one, but my space is surrounded on three and a half sides by walls....IDK how i'd get in there to fill the holes.....tell me the secret!....LOL...I have bending issues......
well the last time I did it I had to get spiffy to get down under the screen for me,this time I'm using the same screen no frame tho I attached it with wire to the corner poles and am setting it much higher it will take longer to fill in I'm aiming for 2 7 gallon pots and the tent is only 2 ft deep so I should be able to reach it all from a seated position right now there's way to many plants in there but the LED tent is almost done and as soon as I get rid of the Vert Scrog setup I'll have room to move the Extras into the 4x4

Plant boner!
yup I get a green-on everytime I go in there! That Urkle has cast a spell on me! That ol purple magic! Lol

Nice bid, I am proud of you for many reasons, mainly for bein a human being!, The energy from your enthusiasm wreaks from your words and from the screen! I'm happy for you, and if sara comes over we will give her the royal tour!
yup being neighbors we can give her a nice list of memories maybe she'll bring us some Chinese treats too, I once had some seaweed/fish flavored candy that came in this flat sheets like nasty fruit roll up's lol just kidding don't want that stuff, eh just our new friend would be treat enough and if she throws a couple lights in her purse that's cool lol j/k again! I need to give spiffy an AZ your too she's not seen the valley yet! And in 30yrs here I've never seen the grand canyon

nice pictures, thank you BID.
your welcome thank you for putting a fire under my butt to get new pics up,I know it's been too long shame on me! I should be beaten :rofl:

when your ready we'll go but first lets go get some pizza to kinda warm up a bit, then we'll go and eat:)
huh? Pizza before the "Mr. Man" ? You crazy you gone n lost your damn mind! It took me over 24 hours to get hungry again after that monster!

We live in a very unique place sara, it's a worldwide tourist destination....unique sightseeing opportunities....ver beautiful!.....very much worth 20 hours in the air!
yup we have it all from brutal desert to talk pine Forests waterfalls mountains even pockets of near tropical weather,caves,ruins,old west historical,archeology sites ,metaphysical hot spots,the list goes on!

So nobody has any suggestions on light setup :( guess I'll go it alone
Thanks for all the kind words on the pics guys n gals

So I'm looking for a camera specifically a bridge camera that will do macros I can blow up I have found several on ahm hazeon in the 85-150$$ clams range the GE X500 Red Digital 16MP Camera, I like red! And it's much harder to get away with stealing a red camera and say oh I had one just like yours (yes this happened to me) I had failed to put my hidden etching I put on all my stuff, so that was the last time I owned a common colored gadget when ever I have a choice I choose red easier to spot in a dimly kit room full of junk too lol any cam buffs care to chime in on my pick or a good "bridge" cam I'm just not ready not able to afford more for a dslr

I will come to visit you for sure. I want to eat different kind of ice cream, haha.
We live in a very unique place sara, it's a worldwide tourist destination....unique sightseeing opportunities....ver beautiful!.....very much worth 20 hours in the air!

Smoke,

I currently have another makers LED light right now, but with the results I'm seeing, a Top LED might be in my future. My wife thinks I should get out the tent and make the spare bedroom a grow room. If and when I do that, I will get a Top LED and compare the two. BID, Buckshot, and jon705 are really making me want to do more with the results they are gettin'.

Hi everyone. I'm looking for advice on waging war on cabbage worms. Anyone with experience with these buggers I'd be most grateful if they'd swing by my journal and chime in.

Back
Top Bottom