BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

BID Happy Munchday :thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Smoke,

I currently have another makers LED light right now, but with the results I'm seeing, a Top LED might be in my future. My wife thinks I should get out the tent and make the spare bedroom a grow room. If and when I do that, I will get a Top LED and compare the two. BID, Buckshot, and jon705 are really making me want to do more with the results they are gettin'.

Your wife is a winner shaft09. get that grow room started.

i hear you on the cs BID, ill make my own, the silver wire option seems the cheapest and easiest method, i have got a few silver coins but unsure on how much silver they are, i think their around 90% silver and i got loads of silver bracelets and crap like that but its all 925 silver what ever that means, im thinking it means 92.5% silver or something similar, so i take it its not the best option using them, so the silver wire seems the next best option, plus i can pretty much make as much as i want when ever i need it,

so go go gadget diy cs it is

Your wife is a winner shaft09. get that grow room started.

She is awesome! After we bought our house in Jan 2010, being in the high desert, it had absolutely no vegetation. I was still overseas. She planted tree's, and grass in the front and back yards, ripped up the vinyl floors in the kitchen so the guy could install tile flooring, painted rooms and a whole list of other things by herself. Had contractors who were building new homes in our neighborhood do concrete work around the house for a steal. Helped me install coilovers on my '02 Mcoupe, then I helped her install my cat back exhaust on the same vehicle. After that, when I was accumulating parts to restore my '73 2002, she never once bitched about all the parts in the house. Every body panel except for the roof was replaced with a new one, complete interior, and all the small parts. I had all that stuff in the house, and she never once complained.

She is an excellent cook, never leaves the house looking raggedy, and she is real easy on the eyes. Am I a lucky bastage? HELL YEAH!

Enough thread jacking, this is a grow journal! After my current grow is done, I will definitely get Smoke Sara's lights and get that grow room started. And I know my wife will help me out. Sorry for the ear/eye bending BID, but I had to let ya'll know how lucky I've been to have her the past 27 years!

:popcorn:

but I am gonna fall asleep :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok first up will be the cs plants purple power and mendo purps, both sprayed starting the day of 12/12 flip honestly i did not do as consistent job as i should have, you should spray at least once a day until you see the first signs of pollen sacks i missed a few days and i was not sure of the quality of the cs due to the fact that it was old, however due to the results it all worked just fine, next i wait to see how the sacks behave if they start opening i will collect pollen and use it on the respective plants and store the rest for future use it looks as though there should be plenty, if they dont open i will wait for then to shrivel and brown a little then remove them and break them open and collect the pollen that way, so heres the pics as of last night
Femseed3.jpg
Femseed2.jpg
Femseed1.jpg
Femseed6.jpg
Femseed5.jpg
Mendofemin.jpg
Vertscrog.jpg
heres the rest of the plants in the vert scrog im about to change back to overhead lighting tonight probably im loving how they are looking but i need the floorspace for plants in veg and to keep the perpetual on schedule the urkle is looking amazing!
the pineapple skunk is looking beefy and the gdp x hbd auto cross is a monster still working on a name, this one did not auto but im sure some will and i'll breed those this one is just a test for fun
Gdphbd2.jpg
Gdpxhbd11.jpg
Gdphbd3.jpg
Pine13.jpg
Pine22.jpg
Urkle11.jpg
Urkle_6.jpg
Urkle_41.jpg
Urkle_21.jpg
Urkle_5.jpg
Urkle_31.jpg

heres the veg area theres more plants in here than will be flowered some go to the other tent after i rehang the lights, and some go into the led tent to veg after those are done (they are close)
i had a problem with the blueberry headband but after a defol,flush and transplant into a 7 gal smart pot shes turning around and new growth looks good
Veg118.jpg
Veg52.jpg
Veg38.jpg
Veg91.jpg
Veg213.jpg
Veg81.jpg
Clones127.jpg
Veg_clones.jpg

and heres some new pics of the led trich madness these plants have crazy trich coverage
Ledgalz8.jpg
Ledgalz2.jpg
Ledgalz.jpg
Ledgalz4bd.jpg
Ledgalz7.jpg

i think i typed the days wrong on the blue dream i think its 48 days
anyway enjoy gang
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

damn, plus reps my friend, that was worth waiting up for, 04:20 here now and so glad i was still on here, you got some very nice plants.

is the urkle your own strain that you have worked with the pheno types to try and produce just the purps, thats my goal but ive not had one plant thats turned purple yet but im wondering if its down to the nutrients, ive been watching sub cools grows and he uses super soil and none purple strains turn purple and he dont use nutrients just super soil and his temps are standard as well so no cool night time temps and he gets purple so do you think nutrients can play a part in the plants colour because ive grown many purple strains and not one has turned purple,

i wonder if i give a good flush 2 weeks or more before harvest, im just really thinking my nutrients are whats stopping the purple coming through, but i won motm in august and dogget simpson just sent me their nutrients, not sure if you seen them yet but its a powder nutrient and just 3 bags, bag 1 for seedlings and clones, bag 2 for veg and bag 3 for flower so no mixing or anything like that, they even covered postage to UK which was damn decent of them, the weight was 2lb for bag 1 then bag 2 and 3 was 5lb each so postage was around $100, so they really must believe in their product, if it works ill buy it in the future, they seem a decent company and answered my questions via email very quick as i needed to know if it can be used for hydro and dwc, bag 1 cant as you mix it in with the soil but bag 2 and 3 you can so ill see how this goes and try some purple strains with these nutrients,

ive hit you up with some reps because your producing plants that any grower would be proud of, if i could buy strains like that then id be very happy indeed, but ive tried every purple strain ive come across, purple widow was suppose to be a nice dark purple colour and i bought 10 seeds and not 1 turned purple, auto purples as well but still no purple, mate i think you have pinched all the purple, if you have can you please let someone else have some, we got no purple over here, you got it all, your just not playing fair,

nice work mate, their plants to be proud of,

ive ordered some silver wire as well so will be making my own cs, do you think a 6v/12v battery charger will do to connect it all up with, i got a quad that my kids use and its got a very small 12v battery so i had to buy a charger for it as it wouldnt start when it was cold and the battery kept running flat so bought a charger for it, its got settings for a 6v batt and 12v batt, not sure on amps but ill check in morning, well i say morning its 04:30 now but when its light and i dropped my kids at school. im just not getting enough pollen using rodilization method,

a nute def can cause some discoloration, but with certain strains it purely genetic, some its related to temps they need cold nighttime temps ive never had much luck with those, purple #1 from dutch passion will go purple just like this urkle did, purple maroc from female seeds will do light pinks and purples,reds i hav pics in my gallery way back, this is the first urkle seed ive ever popped shes a keeeper for sure, this one started purpeling 2 weeks into flower with med to high temps purely genetic shes on highly mineralized coco and high brix feeding and foliar sprays, thanks for the reps, what can i say i love purple i asked the universe to bring me a lovely purple strain and the answer was yes, i love my work, as i know you love yours keep at it you'll get that what you seek, glad your doing your own silver, i would use the battery not the charger you wanna stay around 1 amp at the most

Back
Top Bottom