BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Was up late last night trimming the chemdawg I used the sns veggie/plant wash instead of the hot/cold bath after I realized it had more or less the same ingredients,it definatly removed alot of gunk it just sprays on so I sprayed until it was drenched then rinsed it with distilled water, to bad I had to go apeshit removing fan leaves and treating it for pm I think my yeilds would have been double what I got had I not had to send her into shock, she never free more bud just what was there got heavy and plumped up, wet weight was 12.4oz so I'm hoping for 4 dry, but the bright side is the nugs are beautiful and full of that great chemmy gas pine cleaner soap aroma I love not as jet/race fuel as the green house seed version not as intense either but more complex and slightly denser,however it's clear that these 2 seeds are related both are very much the real deal chemdawg/dog genetics the next bean I pop will be during the fall/spring/winter seasons as chemdawg does not tolerate high temps as well as say blue dream, but any way I'm happy with the result and have learned a but more about one of my favorite strains, next to chop will likely be purple power,and blue dream from the LED tent, and I will be able to give a true gram per watt rating on the LED since it's not a perpetual grow,it all started at the same time and I just have to keep up with the final weights, I think with LED I will blow the 1 gpw figure out the door, it's only using around 200watts I only need 1.1 oz per plant to meet 1 gpw, I think my math is right 6 plants x28grms is 168gmz
Anyway I see at least 1.5-3oz per plant easy in 1&2 gallon smartpots, oh!
I got some new big smart pots (dirtpots ) from hydrofarms,2 5gal & 2 7gal pots so the next big plants won't have to be in 5 gallon buckets man the 7 gal is enormous compared to what I'm used to 3gal being the biggest smarties I had, I'm expecting some big ass buds from these new pots, I think Potsize is my limiting factor with past grows and lower than expected yields, some pics & vids soon:thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

You are going to notice the difference in the yield department big time from a three to a seven. The dirt pots are also taller and narrower actually creating the plant to grow a little more vertical whereas the samrtpots tend to grow a wider bush in my experience with them. Good weed Bid and Plus rips!!! lol

You are going to notice the difference in the yield department big time from a three to a seven. The dirt pots are also taller and narrower actually creating the plant to grow a little more vertical whereas the samrtpots tend to grow a wider bush in my experience with them. Good weed Bid and Plus rips!!! lol

These are not taller than smartpots ,same size but grey,i noticed a difference in yield going from 3gal smarts to 5 gal bucket,so this should make a huge difference!:thumb:

These are not taller than smartpots ,same size but grey,i noticed a difference in yield going from 3gal smarts to 5 gal bucket,so this should make a huge difference!:thumb:

Thats weird my 5 gallon dirtpots are taller and narrower than the 5 gallon smarties! Whatever it is more important the size of the root ball. So best of luck to you bid with all the extra room for root growth I have no doubts you will have good success with them.

I only upload 3-4 at a time any more and I have issues just uploaded a few this morning
but ive heard other people having issues :thumb:

and a Happy Stonerday to ya BID

Problem should have been resolved last night, please try again now.

I only upload 3-4 at a time any more and I have issues just uploaded a few this morning
but ive heard other people having issues :thumb:

and a Happy Stonerday to ya BID

Problem should have been resolved last night, please try again now.

I just had the issues this morning with trying to upload 3 pics
for some reason when I upload too many pics
the first page always goes through
the second page to confirm pics when I hit the button it says I have a connection problem I hit back and hit the button again it goes through but it doubles the pics up

Thanks VHS I did finally get it I entered these in notm
Bdnotm3.jpg
Bdnotm2.jpg

And this in potm I can't compete on size but maybe novelty
ttnotm1.jpg
ttnotm2.jpg
what ya think guys?

Did you clear cache, temp files, cookies, reboot and try again?

If so, your connection could have something to do with it as I know Hawaii has connection issues from time to time.

If you're still having issues, please continue the conversation in this thread so I can stay on it.
Photo upload issue...

I just had the issues this morning with trying to upload 3 pics
for some reason when I upload too many pics
the first page always goes through
the second page to confirm pics when I hit the button it says I have a connection problem I hit back and hit the button again it goes through but it doubles the pics up

Apollo Horticulture 5- Gallon 5 - Bag Herbal Ice Bubble Hash - Bag Essense Extractor Kit <-- they were cheap,good quality and do the job carry bag and pressing screen incld.very happy with them:thumb::thumb:

I got an 8 bag set of mesh bags for 48 bucks....IDK how to do the link thingy but I'll post pics when I get em. I saw a dude on the net doing dry ice, then going straight to a bubble run......same bag and material!

yo yo yo! so right now im waiting for lights on to go put some pollen on a few ladies, and i was checking on the veg and led tents, for the moment i just have some comments, veg: girls look great growing very fast gave them some tea/azomite drink & some foliar goodies i need to decide how im going to grow them (lst,topping vert scrog etc) they are getting tall some height control is in order i think they are all getting about 2ft tall now too late for mainbranching aka mainline, other wise the option is gonna be 1, tall! lol and its bout time to decide whose going in the big smart pots, blueberry headband for sure, and a blue dream,then its either an og kush or sour diesel#2, i think im gonna go back to dual 600s above due to limited floor space unless the yield is just astounding,
now for the led tent, ive been saying i & 2 gallon pots but i realized they are all 1 gal, they are doing really good not really putting on weight right now but 1 thing i noticed on all of them was stellar trich levels i got out my 30x loupe and looked close all are mostly clear but they are really long and thick and just really abundant i would shine my flashlight at them and wow! so many sparkly trichs covering everywhere under the leaves on the stems kinds like the way the blue dream is but its all of them, the nugs are already really hard and dense im guessing theres at least a 1/4 dried on each right now some defo more but they have at least 3 weeks to go so i think there will be plenty of time to fatten up im not gonna rush them, no evidence of any light shortage down low budsites are looking good no pale or yellow leaves,so penetration is not an issue at all the 5watt diodes really dig down into the canopy, well all i can add is so far im really impressed with this light:thumb:

Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom