BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

so jealous right now hahah. I have a 3x3 6ft tent max # of plants I plan on doing is 3 in there scrog style. you think the 80x 5w is over kill?

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

No way. They should be almost perfect for that size. BID and others are much more qualified to answer that question, but the height is important since these things are soooo bright.

Here is where I'm putting mine...lmao. Talk about overkill. The inside dimensions are 2.5'x3.5'

Here's what i've got so far

haaha omg!!! ya i think i should be fine. good looking setup though.

Yup yup and yup you grass thugs answers your own questions! Yeah my light is designed to cover at least what a 400watt hid can, and a core coverage of 3x3foot area I suspect it can do a little more perhaps up to 4x4 IM in a 20 inch x 3ft x 6 ft tent it is more than enough light for that, , the plan is to buy at least 2 more of the light I have so it will be like this "THE PLAN"= (small tent breeding CS sprayed pollen exposed area MARS2 80x5watt,fart fan exhaust to shop,,//,med 2x4x7ft tent veg area t5 light ,glr light schedule,4 inch exhaust system vents to stealth exhaust port,,//,,big 4x4x7ft tent flowering,2-4 mars2 80x5watt lights (maybe a cob light mixed in) 6 inch 445cfm inline exhaust system vent into stealth exit, Neg ion gen,,and circulation fans) and I will probably keep all my lights to use for a mega grow some day,and indoor veggie production

Yup yup and yup you grass thugs answers your own questions! Yeah my light is designed to cover at least what a 400watt hid can, and a core coverage of 3x3foot area I suspect it can do a little more perhaps up to 4x4 IM in a 20 inch x 3ft x 6 ft tent it is more than enough light for that, , the plan is to buy at least 2 more of the light I have so it will be like this "THE PLAN"= (small tent breeding CS sprayed pollen exposed area MARS2 80x5watt,fart fan exhaust to shop,,//,med 2x4x7ft tent veg area t5 light ,glr light schedule,4 inch exhaust system vents to stealth exhaust port,,//,,big 4x4x7ft tent flowering,2-4 mars2 80x5watt lights (maybe a cob light mixed in) 6 inch 445cfm inline exhaust system vent into stealth exit, Neg ion gen,,and circulation fans) and I will probably keep all my lights to use for a mega grow some day,and indoor veggie production

i want one i want one i want one now lol

very nice BID, how quick does the silver solution work, kingjon made his own solution and it took many weeks before the plant went hermie but when it did it was full of pollen sacs so did work but took many weeks before he got pollen,

i use the rodiliation mehod or late flowering as its also known to produce fem pollen as i found when i stressed a plant early using light shock it produced seeds that turned hermie in early flower at the same time i turned the mother plant hermie so light shock didnt seem to work, only problem with the late flowering option is that it dont produce much pollen, the chemical method seems to turn the whole plant to pollen so think thats going to be the best option for creating future fem seeds,

I think it only affect the areas you put it on Don
your suppose to be able to selectively pick what branches you wanna spray that silver stuff on
don't think itll cause the whole plant to turn but enough pollen will float around I guess

Happy Munchday BID

very nice BID, how quick does the silver solution work, kingjon made his own solution and it took many weeks before the plant went hermie but when it did it was full of pollen sacs so did work but took many weeks before he got pollen,

i use the rodiliation mehod or late flowering as its also known to produce fem pollen as i found when i stressed a plant early using light shock it produced seeds that turned hermie in early flower at the same time i turned the mother plant hermie so light shock didnt seem to work, only problem with the late flowering option is that it dont produce much pollen, the chemical method seems to turn the whole plant to pollen so think thats going to be the best option for creating future fem seeds,

I don't really feel like my CS is a chemical,there's no processing no mixing of volitial substances run a little voltage thru some silver in ultra pure water done! Semantics I suppose, it does not take long for me I start spraying the same day I flip them into flower it's been 3 weeks or so to see the first pollen sacks, and by the time the normal flower period is done the self seeds should be fully ripe,and I should have plenty of feminized pollen saved and cryo-stored ,I will spray a maximum of 2-3 more days, and only the actual sprayed branches will produce female pollen sacks,in this case the purple power is getting treated from top to bottom for maximum seeds & pollen, the Mendo is being treated from the middle down so the top half will be normal untreated buds and Colas,
I find the dissertation method to be time consuming,unreliable and to yeilds the least seeds & pollen of any method I've tried
With silver I can predict within a week or two when it will be finished
Better still I have even had good luck revegging the plant and have it go on to re stabilize as a female and become a mother!once the silver has dissipated the plant will start producing the female hormone again I did this twice so far with good results so for me home made all natural colloidal silver is the only way to fly

I am going to have to try some silver... it looks so easy!!

I am going to have to try some silver... it looks so easy!!

Ill be tryng that soon too.

Im getting a new tent today so flowering will begin tomorrow
IM gonna post some pics of my" silver maker" machine before you go buy expensive chemical added CS PLEASE consider buying the stuff to make your own, it oftentimes is cheaper than just one small bottle of premade! ,in my sig is my diy thread all about it ,many of the premade solutions have toxic chemicals, my gonads silver I have no hesitation to straight up drink,and I have for health purposes for 15 yrs at least now

IM gonna post some pics of my" silver maker" machine before you go buy expensive chemical added CS PLEASE consider buying the stuff to make your own, it oftentimes is cheaper than just one small bottle of premade! ,in my sig is my diy thread all about it ,many of the premade solutions have toxic chemicals, my gonads silver I have no hesitation to straight up drink,and I have for health purposes for 15 yrs at least now

:cheesygrinsmiley: I think I will make my own... I will go check out your thread!

Heres some pics i will be adding even more to the other threads diy & do it but here for you curious about my diy cs machine
Cs11.jpg
Cs2.jpg
Cs3.jpg
Cs4.jpg
Veggies_1.jpg

did a brix test today on the blue dream under the led,kinda found a less messy easier way to prep the sample i pick off a couple leaves that look fairly new with no damage nd mash & smash them inside a plastic bag when i can tell they are real good & juicy i poke a hole in the bag and squeeze out the juice so much easier than the other ways ive been doing it and no green fingers!!:thumb:
step 1
Blue_dream_hbtest1.jpg

step 2
Blue_dream_hbtest2.jpg

step 3
Blue_dream_hbtest3.jpg

yeah im pleased as punch with that result and it tells me the genetics of this plant are just awesome
and a few shots of the ladies after some light defol and rearranging
LED_group1.jpg
Bd35d25bx.jpg
Bd35dhb25.jpg
Durple_37d.jpg
Durple_21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom