BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

That's fantastic, BID!

You have one hell of a strain there - congrats! There's just no arguing with that method. Just for kicks, try cleaning up and taking a second reading of the same wad sometime, or a fourth and fifth if it lasts. I'd like to know what happens.

Oh, and you seem to be pretty good at growing weed, too. :;):

... and breeding and soils and minerals, and ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

did a brix test today on the blue dream under the led,kinda found a less messy easier way to prep the sample i pick off a couple leaves that look fairly new with no damage nd mash & smash them inside a plastic bag when i can tell they are real good & juicy i poke a hole in the bag and squeeze out the juice so much easier than the other ways ive been doing it and no green fingers!!:thumb:

step 2
Blue_dream_hbtest2.jpg

step 3
Blue_dream_hbtest3.jpg

yeah im pleased as punch with that result and it tells me the genetics of this plant are just awesome
and a few shots of the ladies after some light defol and rearranging

So what are the results? Brix%?

Cannot help but love your work BID, each shot makes me want to move into your tent. Thanks for the setup guide for the silver, I can't imagine silver ionized via electrolysis in a powder being cheap. Can I ask what the prism thing is for?

our COB light come out today, price and other information has been update under my topic:top led grow light discount. check my signature,thank you all.

Hey Bid I'm having some issues and would love your input, BlazinThat - Soil - Woody Harrelson Kush - 2013
i'll be over soon

I like them.:cheer:
they like your light!:thumb:

That's fantastic, BID!

You have one hell of a strain there - congrats! There's just no arguing with that method. Just for kicks, try cleaning up and taking a second reading of the same wad sometime, or a fourth and fifth if it lasts. I'd like to know what happens.

Oh, and you seem to be pretty good at growing weed, too. :;):

... and breeding and soils and minerals, and ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps
lol thanks greytail i have done what you suggest and the readings go off the scale! as the inert water diminishes the readings get higher

So what are the results? Brix%?
if you look the line sits right around 24-26 brix utterly stellar 15-18 is very high so this is just crazy, its the only strain/plant i have that will test that high on average its anywhere from 10 to 15 for most tests i have done on other strains had 1 gdp hit 18/19 for 1 test only, if you look thru the refractometer with nothing in it or distilled water its 0 solid blue:peace:

Cannot help but love your work BID, each shot makes me want to move into your tent. Thanks for the setup guide for the silver, I can't imagine silver ionized via electrolysis in a powder being cheap. Can I ask what the prism thing is for?
i dont understand that powder? what do you mean im confused..:confused::scratchinghead: the prism thing is a brix meter or refractometer it measures sugars/dissolved solids in a given liquid sample, good way to test general health of plants, or the quality of your veggies there are guides online on what the different things you might test like a tomato ,on average a hot house tomato from the store will read at 3-5 brix a quality organic farmers market sample will be 7-10 a high brix tomato can hit 12-15 now thats a nutrient dense healthy tomato!! my tomatoes were at 13 yesterday well the 1 i tested was, and the tasted amazing solid red all the way thru and so much flavor i skipped and dressing just a little fresh cracked pepper (black & green corns) is all i need

our COB light come out today, price and other information has been update under my topic:top led grow light discount. check my signature,thank you all.
well i gotta go check it out!!!:thumb:

i dont understand that powder? what do you mean im confused..:confused::scratchinghead: the prism thing is a brix meter or refractometer it measures sugars/dissolved solids in a given liquid sample, good way to test general health of plants, or the quality of your veggies there are guides online on what the different things you might test like a tomato ,on average a hot house tomato from the store will read at 3-5 brix a quality organic farmers market sample will be 7-10 a high brix tomato can hit 12-15 now thats a nutrient dense healthy tomato!! my tomatoes were at 13 yesterday well the 1 i tested was, and the tasted amazing solid red all the way thru and so much flavor i skipped and dressing just a little fresh cracked pepper (black & green corns) is all i need

well i gotta go check it out!!!:thumb:

I assumed by the way the silver looks in the vids that it's in a powdered form, and a colloidal mixture iirc is a substance/substances suspended in a medium but without the even distribution that a solution has, and can be separated from the medium via filtration. How are you getting the silver off the bars?

i have done what you suggest and the readings go off the scale! as the inert water diminishes the readings get higher

That's what I wanted to know. The reading keeps rising even when it starts at 25.

I assumed by the way the silver looks in the vids that it's in a powdered form, and a colloidal mixture iirc is a substance/substances suspended in a medium but without the even distribution that a solution has, and can be separated from the medium via filtration. How are you getting the silver off the bars?[/QUOTEn i run the current of 3 9 volt batteries thru the 2 silver bars dangeling in boiled steam distilled water over time the silver ions jump off the bars into the water increasing the ppm to at least 10ppm i prefer 20 no powders involved at any point, the silver stays in solution and i spray it on the plants.:thumb:

A sledgehammer? Doode, you don't mess around.
Hella no imma git me dat jooce!!
hey bid, will a 200 micron bag suit my needs! My email is messed up so bear with me please!
Oh yeah mighty fine Keif will be had,as long as it's the very fine 200 not the coarse there's 2 different systems used to measure! The bags totally stupid and unstandardized there's a mesh and a micron system
I assumed by the way the silver looks in the vids that it's in a powdered form, and a colloidal mixture iirc is a substance/substances suspended in a medium but without the even distribution that a solution has, and can be separated from the medium via filtration. How are you getting the silver off the bars
They discovered silver kept water fresh on the long wagon rides from back east to the west in the settlers time 1800s when a silver dollar fell in to a barrel of water and it was the only one not to spoil, I stress the higher voltage of 18volts min because the silver ions seen to stay suspended in solution better, I can't fathom why I would want to undo what I just created, IM feeling like were missing a piece in our combo lol our car needs a tune up she's got a miss
That's what I wanted to know. The reading keeps rising even when it starts at 25.
So your getting a 25? WOOOHOOO!
Hold on...I just signed a lease for the back right corner :)

Nice work BID:thumb:

You have to fight dirty Sanchez for it and I'll warn you he is a nasty ball biter who is evil in defending or sharing his girls and he knows "Stoner gnome-fun"

So your getting a 25? WOOOHOOO!

Nah, I was referring to yours!

I got a 25 once on like the 4th reading - first reading was 14 on that one.

i run the current of 3 9 volt batteries thru the 2 silver bars dangeling in boiled steam distilled water over time the silver ions jump off the bars into the water increasing the ppm to at least 10ppm i prefer 20 no powders involved at any point, the silver stays in solution and i spray it on the plants.:thumb:

Ok cool thanks for explaining :)

Happy Weednsday to you BID :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom