BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I likey the picture books
Happy Tokerday BID:thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Working on the second bid,the TopLeD bid right now,I decided to add a few annotations to it, but I got some fresh goodies today ...LED bid up tonight promise!
I got 5lbs dry molasses,2lbs dextrose,1lb calcium carbonate and 50 new rapid rooters,tomorrow I should get my dip n grow rooting hormone I post a pic,
Oh got a question anybody know why I keep getting pm on my clones I have cleaned it with bleach and scalding water and 35% h2o2 it's making me nuts! Could it be in the root plugs? Sucks to have them root great only to due of pm,I even treated them with sns pm killer,and a little Neem oil extract, but they keep getting that white powder and then yellow& due with still healthy roots,I have not been running the heat may since it's in the 80s in there most of the time... Greet I need healthy clones! Urkle! Urkle!Urkle!

If I end up writing Granddaddy Purple instead of Gross Domestic Product in this paper I am writing right now it is because BID has me thinking of that Granddaddy Purple not the economy of Brazil.......I keep telling him we are going to have to call it something else or I am going to be talking to my instructor one day and say Granddaddy Purple when talking about GDP...

can not check youtube, here we are forbidden to open,:( :( :(
[video=youtube_share;5vWT88zNyc8]
[/video]

A shame Sara can't see a couple good videos from you BID. Your plants are rockin'. If I must be honest, the music (which i like BTW) is a distraction in the 2nd vid. I'm more interested in your commentary, but struggle to hear it over the music on my "sound-challenged" laptop. Maybe it's just me.

Either way...BIG :thumb:

pic of some of some of my new high brixin tools
Newgear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom