BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Your rooms look AWESOME!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I was thinking about it, never been big on that kind of thing but I was already considering it before I found this site. There was a link to her facebook page in the footer in the email she sent with the tracking number. It wasn't a creepy stalker thing :)
Well I'd be interested in following since your running the same light as mine, it's a very useful took and a good motivator, I think all the info on the light she sent me was on here
Your rooms look AWESOME!
Thanks bro!:thumb:

woohoo, haha. I like " attractive lass" thank you Nerbane. are you a facebook friend of mine now? I did not get on facebook these two days, too busy for new project.

I like your update BID. thank you.
I was thinking about it, never been big on that kind of thing but I was already considering it before I found this site. There was a link to her facebook page in the footer in the email she sent with the tracking number. It wasn't a creepy stalker thing :)

Happy FreeWeed day BID:thumb:

Chronic weekend to ya BID:thumb:

Great update BID.
Room's look dope!

Happy Skunkday BID:thumb:

Hi BID. Great looking grow.

Have you found an optimal distance to keep your lights above the canopy? Any insight to this would be appreciated; I'm wondering if 6' foot tent is tall enough for these lights.

Also after you chop em, are you just vegging them from the stalk?

Happy Labor Day

Hi BID. Great looking grow.

Have you found an optimal distance to keep your lights above the canopy? Any insight to this would be appreciated; I'm wondering if 6' foot tent is tall enough for these lights.

Also after you chop em, are you just vegging them from the stalk?

Happy Labor Day

I don't think a 6ft tent is tall enough unless I lst'd them I may have to snap them over,but they are so happy it's hard to do,the 6ft could work but they need to be kept a bit shorter,that said regardless they are doing great, on that reveg I left the bottom two buds and as much stem as possible and Crossed my fingers I don't normally reveg, I go for seed, or clones but the clones failed, she took to the reveg nicely
That's and welcome to my journal & 420mag!:high-five:

Hope you feel better soon!! Yes the ladies love LED :cheesygrinsmiley:

Things are rocking along BID. :thumb:

I find it a bit interesting you say you think even a 6 ft tent may be too short for your light. My cabinet is 7 ft tall and may provide 6 ft, once I get it all rigged, but that would be cutting it close. My finger is twitching on the mouse button like an auction junky in the last 3 minutes of his ebay item, just waiting to pull the trigger on a light. After seriously narrowing it down, I'm leaning towards the 192x3w. I'm going slowly, but gathering some good stuff and got the cabinet, 24/7 TDS/PH/Temp monitor, a chiller and a few other odds & ends. Truly my next step should be a light, and since heat is ALWAYS an issue here in the deep south (though it IS indoors) I've decided to go LED to reduce some of the heat. I also intend to mount some side lighting, but still expect some shadows in the latter stages unless I get a panel with a larger footprint or add another one. My footprint is 30"x 42" (2.5'x3.5'). the larger panel and larger resulting coverage should help as they grow.

I've got a few beans of different strains and focused on shorter genetics this time around to help with the possibility of vertical crowding.

Anyway, so much for my rambling. Your grow is encouraging. Keep it up. :goodjob:

just be careful what you buy off the auction site, dont post any brand names on here unless its from a sponsor, i know theirs some cheap lights on the auction site but try and look into the brand or company thats selling it if its an auction shop, then you will get some idea of the quality, we got some top sponsors who sell some amazing leds, i like the new chip on board top that top led are selling,

at the moment my grow space is 3t by 3ft then floor to ceiling high, well its slightly more than 3ft but less than 4, but i veg in that room and flower but i tend to grow more plants, so could do with setting up a veg room in the same sort of space, i got the space but not the lights, i also have a small cupboard that i use to start seedlings and clones and any reveg plants i got going on,

temps are an issue in the summer so ive been looking at these top led's for a few weeks now, i know their selling at a good price but its still a big outlay, i know in the past led's have been very poor for growing but these led's sara's company are selling are producing pretty amazing results, so im tempted to save up some money and get one for a veg room if they work best for veg or flower room if they work best for flower,
i know some leds you can flip a switch and change from veg lights to flower lights, but i think these cob led's dont have this option and are mixed spectrum from what i can tell, but these new led's certainly put out some light and im sure they put out more of the spectrum and some uv from what i was reading when i was looking into the background of these lights,

Things are rocking along BID. :thumb:

I find it a bit interesting you say you think even a 6 ft tent may be too short for your light. My cabinet is 7 ft tall and may provide 6 ft, once I get it all rigged, but that would be cutting it close. My finger is twitching on the mouse button like an auction junky in the last 3 minutes of his ebay item, just waiting to pull the trigger on a light. After seriously narrowing it down, I'm leaning towards the 192x3w. I'm going slowly, but gathering some good stuff and got the cabinet, 24/7 TDS/PH/Temp monitor, a chiller and a few other odds & ends. Truly my next step should be a light, and since heat is ALWAYS an issue here in the deep south (though it IS indoors) I've decided to go LED to reduce some of the heat. I also intend to mount some side lighting, but still expect some shadows in the latter stages unless I get a panel with a larger footprint or add another one. My footprint is 30"x 42" (2.5'x3.5'). the larger panel and larger resulting coverage should help as they grow.

I've got a few beans of different strains and focused on shorter genetics this time around to help with the possibility of vertical crowding.

Anyway, so much for my rambling. Your grow is encouraging. Keep it up. :goodjob:

if you are looking at LED grow lights i would email SmokeSara at her company Topledgrowlight and let her know you are a 420Magazine member and enquire about the best price she can offer on whichever light you are interested in.

@Mars Hydro

sales@topledgrowlight.com

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

https://www.topledgrowlight.com

Back
Top Bottom