BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I need to learn how to make kief/hash before I harvest this fall. Any hash I ever made is just finger hash balls from trimming a few lbs and rolling it around as a ball to get off fingers. then scraping the scissors, made a ball about 1/2 inch across, got us SO high.

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I need to get it to hold it's form it's not solid I don't have a press, the cubes are hand formed, if I try cutting it it just mashed, I usually just put the Keif into food and make edibles,

Ahhh to make rock hard hash I take keif and put it in thick plastic and twist it down I get a cup of hot water (coffee hot) and dip the ball and keep turning and smashing, repeat until it is rock hard

Idk it's the finest bag I have the coarsest is 25 is micron the wrong word? My set goes 25,73,120,160,220
is your bag set marked in microns or mesh size? 220 micron would be your coarsest bag and 25 micron would be your finest.

hi all, bit late but subd,

the hash i made is the gravity or gumby method, basically you fill a jug with ice cold water, then throw in a tray of ice cubes, then throw in the trim and i used a sort of hand whisk, it was 2 whisks joined together and you turn the handle and both whisks spin, i thought the electric whish would be to much and would leave me lots of green matter in the hash, anyways after a good whisking i scopped out the green matter which all floats and placed it into jars, i then process the trim a 2nd time in the jars by adding cold water and shaking, then poured it through a strainer into the first big jug,

then i placed the jug in the fridge over night, in the morning the botton was a thick layer of trichs, the trichs had settled, so i used a cup and took out as much water as a could without mixing the trichs up, then when i was down to about 3 inches of water i stirred it all up then poured it into a 2ltr pop bottle, then rinsed the big jug with water and poured it into the 2ltr pop bottle, so now im left with half a pop bottle full of cloudy water, so it goes back in the fridge and again the trichs settle, i then got a knife and poked a hole just above the trich layer then i took the lid off the bottle and the water drained out the small hole,

then i cut the bottle so i had just the bottom part with the trich rich water in then i used a hair dryer and gently heated it up to allow the water to evap, when i was done i was left with just over an 8th of hash from 1 jar of trim, didnt use any chemicals or bags, the plant matter floats and the trichs sink, but if you mash the plant matter up to much then it will sink but as long as the water is ice cold it will work, i also kept my trim in the freezer before processing, i got lots of trim left to process as i thought i would need boxes full just to make hash, but i used a jelly bean jar full of trim and got over an 8th of hash, it was nice and blonde when it first dried but you need to let it cure sort of thing and it slowly gets darker as it loses more moisture, so now im left with a very nice lump of brown bubble hash,

its much much better than any street hash, where i live street hash comes in 9 bars and is rock hard and you have to burn the edge so you can pull some off and sprinkle it into a spliff or bong, without burning it you wouldnt get any off and wouldnt sprinkle it, so i tried the same with this bubble hash, burned it and it bubbled away, i grabbed it and wished i hadnt, burned my fingers, so i now just pull little bits off as its soft enough to pull apart and break into small pieces

Happy Munchday BID:thumb:

ive watched a few vids of the dry ice method but ive not seed anywhere that sells dry ice, it sure would make life easier but im happy with the method i used and it cost me nothing,

ive watched a few vids of the dry ice method but ive not seed anywhere that sells dry ice, it sure would make life easier but im happy with the method i used and it cost me nothing,

you may wanna check places that refill tanks
im talking oxy/acetylene, pure oxygen, nitrogen those types of stuff
we have a gas refilling place and they usually have dry ice
because they refill co2 tanks also
give it a shot if theres a place near you a call wont hurt
just trying to help you out man

Happy Tokesday to ya bid :thumb:
and Hey stranger A1 Happy Tokesday to you too :peace:

Yo b i d!
hey you! Where you been?

I get it at the grocery store for 49cents a pound lol ppl use it to keep stuff cold in their ice chests ,camping and the like
you may wanna check places that refill tanks
im talking oxy/acetylene, pure oxygen, nitrogen those types of stuff
we have a gas refilling place and they usually have dry ice
because they refill co2 tanks also
give it a shot if theres a place near you a call wont hurt
just trying to help you out man
good point
Thanks man happy mendoday 2 u 2

Happy Tokesday to ya bid :thumb:
and Hey stranger A1 Happy Tokesday to you too :peace:
See above lol

Just popping in to see what is up. The girls are in slow motion... why can't I be? :cheesygrinsmiley:

What up BID? Good weed sir.
Have you heard about the Spam contest's?? Personally i like fried...

Back
Top Bottom