BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Happy Munchday KJC:thumb:

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Yeah IM becoming a big fan of TopLeD lights and the prices we can get best any and all of equal quality,that's a big issue because you can find lights cheaper BUT they are not in the same league as these lights,they are not going to perform or produce like these, a 50 dollar waste of money is just that a waste, IM recommending TopLeD over any other LED lights for a few certain reasons 1. They work as advertised,2. Prices are substantially lower than comparable lights
And last but certainly not least customer service Sara goes above and beyond what's acceptable in making us happy! She stays late at work and won't rest till a problem is resolved, this quality in sponsors here is rare, I can only think of 3-4 sponsors in my nearly 3 years here that give this kind of attention, to me the sponsors that sits up with you at night on the phone or chat working with you to resolve or educate you is worth 100 silent uninvolved sponsors, I will be loyal to those sponsors, forever , like I am with JDL and castle and ---, they embody the concept that we are important and individuals ,and shun the corporate attitude that were just dollars,and numbers, bottom line thinking, who cares if we lose a few unhappy customers there's 3 on the street and 4 on the corner,
They get that lots of us are sick,broken but somehow we manage to give and be generous,loving towards our fellowman despite having very little to spare,if any,
They get that we are the reason they get to drive a nice car by scraping our Pennies together to but a light or a bottle of nutes,sometimes giving up something like food for a week (yes I ate ramen for a month to buy a second JDL ballast) and I will do it again to get more TopLeD lights, and then you know what I do with the bulk of my meds? I give them to my friend that's fighting cancer,my mother with copd and severe nerve damage ,and anyone else that's in need because that's who I am! I will happily do without to help others have some comfort, and I value those that understand that helping 1 person can bring joy and comfort to many, this is not a business to me , so when I decide to endorse a products I think long and hard on it,knowing that many ppl just like me may be relying on my words to influence their decision , so while I can't fully endorse TopLeD just yet ,I am confident that these lights are good and from all I can detect in this test run it appears it will finish well a few more weeks will tell all, I also think that future runs will get better as I learn how to better utilize the light, this after all is my first attempt with LED , I'll get some fresh images up soon gang:thumb:

have some reps bid,
ive only had amazing customer service in 2 places, 1 is herbies head shop, cant find any faults with herbie, again he bends over backwards to help his customer and setlles any problems very quick, and b.p.n but now ive won motm ill be able to sample a lot more products from the sponsors ive not had anything to do with, i always push products that do what they say they do and if they work well then they will have a new customer for as long as i can grow and produce my own meds, plus all the new customers i send their way.

if the products work then they pretty much sell theirselves by word of mouth or by the results growers are getting,

420girls and staff really do get us some amazing sponsors, this site is by far the bets of its kind and im sure the sponsor are more than aware of this, its a win win for all on this site, they make money and we get amazing products are great prices, them TOp led's really do look the part and the results speak for themselves, im saving up to buy just 1 so i can see how well it does compared with my 400watt dual spec hps, i know their a lot of money but their much cheaper than some of the other brands and clearly the quality is their as bid stated, ive not seed leds as bright as them or seen results as good as they give from any other led, ive been following a couple of journals using sara's lights and all the growers are amazed with the results, so ill on the band wagon and give the led a try at some point, its just a case of saving a bit of money each week and placing my order, if im happy with the results and im sure i will be then ill order another 2 for my other 2 grow rooms im setting up,

you cant beat the low running costs and low heat, led's are clearly making a big impact in the growing community,

JACKPOT!!! my urkle is a true genetic purple just checked in on the vert and got to looking close and there it is purple calyxes at the beginning of flower 15 days in! im stoked ever since my purple#1 mom went totaly hermie ive been searching for another genetic purple mom im gonna have to take clones of her in flower since the ones i took got pm after they rooted and died well not totaly dead just yet but i doubt they will make it, i will try and get pics that capture this early purpleing:thumb::thumb::love:purple urkle:love:

these days I am very busy for some projects,so read very less here, today I met with engineer, and I have time to read now,. thanks all my friends, and I am really very happy Rune, BID, Jon and Buck are growing well with our light. If I can help most growers grow happy. I will be very happy. :peace:

Hello Baby...I wanted to come by and say hello and tell you to find a magic wand and make all those lovely girls finish up in the next 24 hours I want some of each....

JACKPOT!!! my urkle is a true genetic purple just checked in on the vert and got to looking close and there it is purple calyxes at the beginning of flower 15 days in! im stoked ever since my purple#1 mom went totaly hermie ive been searching for another genetic purple mom im gonna have to take clones of her in flower since the ones i took got pm after they rooted and died well not totaly dead just yet but i doubt they will make it, i will try and get pics that capture this early purpleing:thumb::thumb::love:purple urkle:love:

:thumb:

True Purple Urkle!?

wiw!

:yahoo:
Congrats BID!

Hello Baby...I wanted to come by and say hello and tell you to find a magic wand and make all those lovely girls finish up in the next 24 hours I want some of each....

That's hot...lol :high-five: GIT'R DUN!

Can't seem to upload any pics gets done then turns red and says I/O error tried 3 times, so no Urkle pics yet

:popcorn:

thanks bid, it sure good to be nominated for motm let alone winning, it just shows that the work i do gets recognised and plus i really enjoy helping others so i try and help as many as i can in the quetions part of the site.

well done with the purps, i still dont have much luck with the purps, could do with some seeds that are true gentic purps, so far ive only ended up with male gdp so not got a purple with that and all the other purple strains have not turned purple, do you know which breeder is the urkle with or is it from just one breeder, want to try and find a strain that is genetically purple so i can grow it out and use it for breeding with, im triyng to produce a gdp cheese, which was a gdp father cross with purple cheese mother, im just growing the seeds out now so wont know for a couple of months if their is any purple in them,

is the problem with your mem card, the io error is a read write error, so is the card protected so you cant copy pics from it, failing that it could be the browser your using, try internet explorer or firefox, maybe your using one all ready, what i have found is using firefox you have to select each pic one at a time to upload and can only upload 10 at a time, using internet explorer you can upload as many pics as you like with just 1 click which makes life a whole lot easier when uploading many pics

ok i got them up guess i just needed to wait a few
so here without any further hubbub my new prized gem baby girl ms purple urkle!!!
Purple_urkle11.jpg
Urkle_3.jpg

Urkle_4.jpg

Urkle_2.jpg
Gdpxhbd1.jpg
Pineapple_skunk1.jpg

Group232.jpg
Vs1.jpg
CS_girls.jpg

very nice,

you certainly have got the true purps, how are you finding the vert scrog, do the plants grow towards the light or is their still some upwards growth, i cant remember which grower it was but their was one who had a big room with a light in the middle then all the plants growing up and towards the light, it was on this site a while back,

Back
Top Bottom