Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I'm Late so Happy Frieday and a fine Sativaday I am hopping comes your way Bee:circle-of-love:

Lookin good Bill... been cloudy here for a few hours, but the rain shadow might keep us from getting much of anything substantial... can't wait to have a greenhouse of our own too ;)

thanks rune, the way you are progressing you'll have a greenhouse before long.:thumb:

yummy:thumb:
I still got a 2-1/2-3 week wait that's drying time included lol

thanks cronic this little auto will take awhile to dry it's so resinous. smell so good

Happy Thurweedsday Bee:)
nice one on the auto!

Thanks fishy

Impressive buds! :thumb:

Thanks Lester good to hear from you. there filling in nicely

fantastic Bee..hope my buds fill out...:goodjob:

thanks miwa I'm watching her closely and I think I will do her in the morning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

beemer,
Have a great sativaday. Got behind and trying to catch up takes awhile. More reading to do....later.

Happy Sativaday Mr. and Mrs Bee:)

Happy Sativaday to you guys YR and fishy.

Got home from a day trip and checked on the tent girls. The Pakistan Chintral Kush/Afghani Bullrider Hybrid was ready to chopped. I rough trimmed, washed and rinsed, and hung to dry. Before I washed I piled it on the scale and weight it. I usually don't do that but I looking to see what the difference in weight will be. Weight in at 440 grams Now waiting for the paint to dry.
0011424.jpg

Lookin good Bill... is this your first time doing the wash? :Namaste:

Thanks rune. Yup this is the first time. the water didn't get dirty at all so not sure it did anything. Have a good weed day

Good Morning and happy Munchday bee!
Nice pickins:)

hey Bee happy tokeday to ya
nice harvest man!
whats that nft doing in the background btw?:thumb:

Good Morning and happy Munchday bee!
Nice pickins:)

Thanks fishy good to hear from you. happy munch day :high-five:

Look at the color of those colas! Good job bill!, you're in for a real treat!

thanks MC the color is pretty bright. sure smells good. :cheer:

hey Bee happy tokeday to ya
nice harvest man!
whats that nft doing in the background btw?:thumb:

thanks cronic, it isn't a very big one but it's a land race indica so it should be good.

The NTF is a project I haven't finished yet and it is sitting on two flood and drain systems. I grew some tomato's last winter and used the flood and drain system. I still don't really have a handle on hydroponics but it is something I will continue to explore.

sweet I love the hydro
I miss outdoors but im not missing the bugs and rain

Just got done chopped the little Auto Bubblelicious. Mold was starting to set in, DAM HUMIDITY, so down she came. Nice and sticky and smells really incredible. Washed it and now it's hanging to dry the water off, then trim and dry for curing. We just had our quarterly pee tests so I my just get stoned this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom