Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Happy Weednesday bee.
you be careful:) might have to find you up on the wind mill if you get stoned. but if you do enjoy:)

Good Weedsday Beemerbill. Those hanging buds look yummy. I washed my buds too and didnt see much in the line of dirty water either, but it sure helped me see a few dog, cat, and flower child hairs that were on them.:) Hope you and the Mrs are having a great day!:ciao:

about washing buds...what do that do to the trich...next time check them before and after wash...

Howdy miwa, I just check the bubbleilicious and it does look like there is a little less trich on the bud i checked. I will check closer next time. Go over to mcloadies journal. He's does it also.

Good Weedsday Beemerbill. Those hanging buds look yummy. I washed my buds too and didnt see much in the line of dirty water either, but it sure helped me see a few dog, cat, and flower child hairs that were on them.:) Hope you and the Mrs are having a great day!:ciao:

Thanks FC Everything is in the drying box and it is drying fast. The first one i chopped is almost there. I put the Bubblelicious in there tonight. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM the smells that are coming from the garage. :circle-of-love:

Beemer,
Good weed morning to you and yours. Hope it`s a great day out your way. Trying to catch up = short, but sweet posts.

Well heck miwa I used lemon joy. Well almost I used baking soda and lemon and the joy comes later. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heya Bill, hope you and your sweetie are doing well today :) :Namaste:

We are doing really good rune. Harvested a couple of girls but i don't think the final weight is going to be to good. Lost around 10 to 12 grams to the dam mold and the rest just aren't that big.

Happy Friedday Mr. and Mrs. Bee:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom