Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

beemer,
Your better half gets to come home......that`s great news. Gotta ask you this : been doing the diminishing light routine. This seems like the girls are cutting down on the flowering time that it takes to finish. Am I nuts thinking this ?

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
I think it does reduce flowering time. I have used DLS for 3 grows and I wont say that it wont hurt yeild but I am sure it speeds things up. the 2046 I grew last round was supposed to take 12weeks of flower but with DLS it finished in a little more than 9.
Good Weed Yooper:)

Howdy bee and Mrs bee and to your little dog too my pretty HAHaHAHa:circle-of-love:

beemer,
Your better half gets to come home......that`s great news. Gotta ask you this : been doing the diminishing light routine. This seems like the girls are cutting down on the flowering time that it takes to finish. Am I nuts thinking this ?

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

YR DLS definitely shortens the time frame for flowering as fishy says. On the first one that i used it on it took me by surprise that is was so early. To me it doesn't lower the results of the harvest both quality or quantity. For some reason my buds seem to be more resinous than the ones outside but that may be my imagination.

Thanks for the thoughts it's nice to have her home.

Thanks fishy hope your having a good Skunk day

Hey bill, glad things are feelin better with her at home... that's good to hear and has to make you feel better now that she's where YOU can make sure she's cared for to your standards, just like your other girls... they all thrive under your care, I'm sure she will as well ;) :Namaste:

DAM DAM DAM SPIDER MITES IN THE FLOWERING TENT Dam things. Spraying with a Green lite product "NEEM II" Just got done spraying and i will spray again in 3 days and then 3 days and i hope i get a handle on them. After that I will go to sns 217 to keep it in check. I will probably make my own up.

i got tired fighting sm...L Bs don't cost that much..they'll do the job...veg and flower...

PM me not sure what that is.

A fine Sativaday to you and Mrs bee:circle-of-love:
PM me not sure what that is.
miwa is talking about lady bugs. so sorry to hear about those damn mites. they are a serious pains in the rear. resilient too. they can quickly become immune to one specific treatment so try and alternate treatments with pepper tobacco spray.
I got some organic stuff called Captian Jack's Dead bug. it works very well and can be used up to one day before harvest.
good luck with how ever you deal with them! you will WIN!!!:circle-of-love:

A fine Sativaday to you and Mrs bee:circle-of-love:
miwa is talking about lady bugs. so sorry to hear about those damn mites. they are a serious pains in the rear. resilient too. they can quickly become immune to one specific treatment so try and alternate treatments with pepper tobacco spray.
I got some organic stuff called Captian Jack's Dead bug. it works very well and can be used up to one day before harvest.
good luck with how ever you deal with them! you will WIN!!!:circle-of-love:

thanks fishy. Oh i plan on winning fricking bugs. Hope you have a great sativaday.

I have ordered one batch of them for 32 dollars you get 4500 of them delivered in a couple of days. Arbico is where I get mine. I have tried others ,but there's are the best I have found. 100% alive and hungry. Good for greenhouse . great for budding plants. I don't like to use chemicals on buds . And I love raising ladybugs. Daddy longlegs spiders are great also. If you see one grab it and toss it in. will be ordering another batch when the greenhouse starts flowering.

www.arbico-organics.com

Bill, any of our farm stores around here usually have them, as well as a lot of our nursery and garden/hydro shops. We paid less than $15 for the kit bozzo mentioned... I'm sure you'll get 'em :)

How's it going with her back in the house? Everything feeling a little more level yet?

I have ordered one batch of them for 32 dollars you get 4500 of them delivered in a couple of days. Arbico is where I get mine. I have tried others ,but there's are the best I have found. 100% alive and hungry. Good for greenhouse . great for budding plants. I don't like to use chemicals on buds . And I love raising ladybugs. Daddy longlegs spiders are great also. If you see one grab it and toss it in. will be ordering another batch when the greenhouse starts flowering.

Organic Gardening Supplies and Biological Pest Control Products from ARBICO
Thanks bozzo I went on there web site and looked at a lot of things. I just can't believe I didn't catch it earlier. I looked a little while ago and it seems that i got a good kill for the first time around.

Bill, any of our farm stores around here usually have them, as well as a lot of our nursery and garden/hydro shops. We paid less than $15 for the kit bozzo mentioned... I'm sure you'll get 'em :)

How's it going with her back in the house? Everything feeling a little more level yet?

Howdy rune, I will be making a few phone calls to see if I can get them locally. I have aphids in the greenhouse on the peppers also so I time to make a strong attack.

Things are going good here with the sweetie home. I good to have her here making the household whole. Thanks

Glad to hear it Bill :) ... I was getting aphids and SM outside until I released the ladybugs... they killed 'em all... I also had a couple around the flower tent for a couple weeks and I've had no issues in there except the occassional gnat, and the baby praying mantis I lost in there may have gotten them as I haven't seen that gnats in a couple days, lol... :Namaste:

I bought them locally and they were all dead... you can get 1500 for about 23 I think. I get larger size... its 13 dollars for shipping no matter how many. So I get the 4500 . 3 times as much for 10 dollars more.. its 30 miles for me to get them so I save that much in gas. when I get them from them, they are delivered on the next Thursday and I don't have to go any where. And a pretty blonde delivers them

if peppers have aphids the pot plants do also. I bet

I have looked at the girls in the greenhouse and haven't found any yet but i will get some ladybugs and let them have at it in there.

My little auto is starting to get some pretty nice buds and man are they sticky and making the greenhouse smell oh so nice. All clear trichs at this time so not there yet. this little girl is only 20" tall
2013-07-19_19-11-29_756.jpg
2013-07-19_19-11-42_620.jpg
2013-07-19_19-11-52_81.jpg

what rune said:)

Back
Top Bottom