Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I just had to share these pictures. The Jack Herer is just growing crazy or goofy. The main stem is a double stem and is kind of flat one way and wide the other. There is a lot of growth at the top. What do you guys think is happening. I may have tried to FIM her and failed.
0051177.jpg
0011402.jpg

Here's the Bubblilicious Auto I took a lot of fans off of her just to get to this point.
0031338.jpg
0041233.jpg

I just had to share these pictures. The Jack Herer is just growing crazy or goofy. The main stem is a double stem and is kind of flat one way and wide the other. There is a lot of growth at the top. What do you guys think is happening. I may have tried to FIM her and failed.
0051177.jpg
0011402.jpg

Here's the Bubblilicious Auto I took a lot of fans off of her just to get to this point.
0031338.jpg
0041233.jpg
there is a video on youtube from Weed Hunters. they went to Morocco and had come upon the same flat stem plant. I remember that part but I cant for the life of me remember what they said about it. I think Miwa also had one like that last year.
My bad it is strain hunters and here is the linc YouTube :)

By the way this video shows how to make real hash and oil:)

That's a good video. My Jack looks real close to the flat stemmed one they found. weird
Thanks fishy

Heya bill, I think Miwa had one like that in his journal, somewhere I think from his outside grow last summer... I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he had one with a stem like that which he called "one of his mutants", lol.

I definitely want to see how that one grows out though... btw, thanks for the link, I finally managed to get subscribed to the newsletter.

Good Weednesday Bee:)

Morning rune and fishy. good weednesday to you all. I went over to miwa journal and ask if he could come and look at my mutant and see if is like one he had. Thanks for letting me know. Sweetheart gets to come home today.

Morning rune and fishy. good weednesday to you all. I went over to miwa journal and ask if he could come and look at my mutant and see if is like one he had. Thanks for letting me know. Sweetheart gets to come home today.
:partyboy::party::party::party::tommy::amen::woohoo::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheer::bravo::high-five::love:

yep...thats my Mutant's twin..i got some more growing in this grow..pics up later today on my journal...

yep...thats my Mutant's twin..i got some more growing in this grow..pics up later today on my journal...

thanks for stopping by. I will be asking you some question over at your journal.

I'm happy for ya bill... you gotta feel elated about this... at least a little of the stress will ease for you, I hope. Glad my memory was right with Miwa's grow... I was pretty sure it was in the depths of his journal I saw he had a mutant that looked like that ;)

:)

beemer,
Your better half gets to come home......that`s great news. Gotta ask you this : been doing the diminishing light routine. This seems like the girls are cutting down on the flowering time that it takes to finish. Am I nuts thinking this ?

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom