Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Oh they are smilling:)
hope you and ma have a good Skunkday:circle-of-love:

thanks fishy, you don't know how close I came to getting skunked last night and saying the hell with rules. :)

I love your garden. Great shots the auto is looking great. Hell they all are looking great.

Thanks for the nice comments bozzo, The buds on the auto are starting to fill in and are looking good. Harvest time is coming soon

My goodness bee! I hope things are good in your neck o the woods!:circle-of-love:

Things could be better but life does go on and when I walk into the back yard the smell is getting to be wonderful. It's nice to sit out there having a cup of coffee and enjoying the surroundings.

good for you for holding out Bee:circle-of-love: I don't think I could be as strong brother.
Mama needs you and you don't have long before you can do what you want:circle-of-love:
thanks fishy, you don't know how close I came to getting skunked last night and saying the hell with rules. :)

good for you for holding out Bee:circle-of-love: I don't think I could be as strong brother.
Mama needs you and you don't have long before you can do what you want:circle-of-love:

:thanks:

Hope today is lookin a bit better for you Bill :) :peacetwo::goodluck::Namaste:

Thanks rune, just got back from seeing her and she seems is little better today. It's only the second day on meds so there is hope.

Good weed Bee:circle-of-love:
Thanks rune, just got back from seeing her and she seems is little better today. It's only the second day on meds so there is hope.
there is always HOPE :)

Hey Beemerbill- haven't chimed in before, but just want to say there are some really good treatments available nowadays. I went thru a bit of a breakdown a few years ago myself, so i can relate to what your woman is going thru. My circumstances were different though. I was suffering from depression to begin with, then my husb decided to give his heart to another man, and I found out he'd been draining all our savings for his failing business. Depressed, heartbroken and broke- I decided to check out of this world. Luckily I got help in time. There's lots of good meds out there nowadays to counteract bad feelings- she will get better-I did!
Hang in there-your love and support and good meds will have her feeling like herself in no time.

Hey Beemerbill- haven't chimed in before, but just want to say there are some really good treatments available nowadays. I went thru a bit of a breakdown a few years ago myself, so i can relate to what your woman is going thru. My circumstances were different though. I was suffering from depression to begin with, then my husb decided to give his heart to another man, and I found out he'd been draining all our savings for his failing business. Depressed, heartbroken and broke- I decided to check out of this world. Luckily I got help in time. There's lots of good meds out there nowadays to counteract bad feelings- she will get better-I did!
Hang in there-your love and support and good meds will have her feeling like herself in no time.

Flower Child I really sorry you had to go through something like that but it's really good to see that you beat it. I just got back from seeing her and even though she is still out there she understands that she has to come down to be with us. There is hope and I actually talked to the doctor today and he said he has saw some improvement. Not a fun time in life. Thank you for your support it means a lot that everyone here is so caring.

How you doin today Bill... better hopefully ? Best wishes ami :Namaste:

Nicely said FC :bravo:

Howdy rune, I'm doing pretty good. Taking care of our little mutt and our girls outside and in the greenhouse.

she's a sweetheart bee and so are you!
Dangit I know things are going to work your way my friend! :circle-of-love:
Howdy rune, I'm doing pretty good. Taking care of our little mutt and our girls outside and in the greenhouse.

Back
Top Bottom