Becca's B+, Blue Meanie, Purple Mystic From Spore Genetics & Blue Yeti LC Fun Run

Back when I was able to get them more regularly, they said that shrooms reduced the effects of any other substances for 24-48 hours afterwards.
I never tested that out myself, but maybe that's what happened?
That's possible, MH. I know for sure when I was younger it was true with shrooms- too often and they do nothing. I did get a bit of a buzz from the B+ last night, more than I felt with the gram of Blue Yeti 2nd Flush.

:ciao: @BeccaBuds

Have you made psilocybin tincture yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I'm going to be trying this soon.
I have not, @Lady Cannafan. My go-to method of consumption has always been weigh them, just toss 'em in my mouth and chew them up good. I do always to wait several hours after eating food as the effects are more pronounced.
Of late, typical doses range from 1/2g to 1-1/2g of dry shrooms.

I tried putting some ground Purple Mystic into size 0 purple Gelatin Capsules, @Tokin Roll . Each capsule holds about a half gram, so for me, 2 or 3 was a good dose.
Easier if you have a food processor to grind the shrooms to powder. I used a mortar & pestle and it was a lot of work!

I tried putting some ground Purple Mystic into size 0 purple Gelatin Capsules, @Tokin Roll . Each capsule holds about a half gram, so for me, 2 or 3 was a good dose.
Easier if you have a food processor to grind the shrooms to powder. I used a mortar & pestle and it was a lot of work!
I used a small coffee grinder. Capsules are much easier isn't it. Tea works for me. Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Same here, @BeccaBuds. Small coffee grinders are not really expensive, and I have one dedicated to just grinding up shrooms. I grind them up then put them through a sieve and if there are still any chunks in the sieve I run them through the grinder again. Repeat as necessary.
Be sure to let the powder settle a minute or so before removing the top of the grinder.

Another useful item when using the coffee grinder is a small fan brush to brush the powder out from the insides and top of the grinder. Make up brushes work okay for that as well, but I have some fan brushes for arts and crafts. I try not leave any powder behind. :)

Yesterday I mixed my exhausted second Blue Yeti AIO with 3 liters of thoroughly leached, drained, used Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil and some sprinkles of Root Magic Mycorrhizae+. Today it's already looking fuzzy with fungal growth. Going to toss in some Geoflora Veg and extra perlite.
That soil is going to be my starter soil for the Forbidden Fruit plant I've sprouted, and some mixed with some B+ inoculated soil in the SIP I'll be using. The grow journal is Becca Buries a Bean

Next up here, coming soon, I be running another 5 pound All-In-One, this time inoculated with Purple Mystic liquid culture.

Yesterday I mixed my exhausted second Blue Yeti AIO with 3 liters of thoroughly leached, drained, used Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil and some sprinkles of Root Magic Mycorrhizae+. Today it's already looking fuzzy with fungal growth. Going to toss in some Geoflora Veg and extra perlite.
That soil is going to be my starter soil for the Forbidden Fruit plant I've sprouted, and some mixed with some B+ inoculated soil in the SIP I'll be using. The grow journal is Becca Buries a Bean

Next up here, coming soon, I be running another 5 pound All-In-One, this time inoculated with Purple Mystic liquid culture.
It will be interesting to see if any mushrooms pop up in the soil for the Forbidden Fruit. I've seen lots of Cannabis grows where miscellaneous shrooms have popped up in the soil for whatever reasons. Mycelium is an amazing creature.

I've had little yellow mushrooms, Leucocoprinus Birnbaumii if I have ID'd them right, in my potting soil for both house plants and my cannabis garden. Apparently they are very common and like potting soil. They aren't very toxic but they aren't edible either.

I debated putting mycorrhizae in my compost when I dumped my contaminated loaf in there. I figured no because it’s compost even after the loaf is gone. Glad to see you did it and it’s working. I’m on my first grow and messed it all up but have learned so much doing it and going through some of the journals here including yours. So much insight and proper demonstration. Thanks

I highly recommend mixing your spend cakes in your growing soil.
It will naturally enhance the soil bio structure.

Just make sure you rehydrate the soil with some water.
I haven't don't it in a while, but it works great.
I did just that on June 5th, when I dumped B+ harvest trim into a 4 gallon SIP and blended it with potting soil. It's been "cooking", smells wonderful and I'm going to be putting a plant in it shortly.

It's time to close out this diary and move on to new research. I've accomplished everything I set out to, and then some.

Everyone's comments, suggestions & edifications were greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Hope to see you at my next diary, "AIO vs DIY Monotub"! 🍄 :ganjamon:🍄

Back
Top Bottom