Time to give Bull Run and A+ the spotlight

I whole heartly agree with you @CaptainLucky
If it's bad for you it's legal ie: cigarettes and alcohol, etc.; but if it's good for you it's illegal. Go figure.

Moving right along, all my mushrooms are now it fruiting stage The Bull Run is in the pinning stage and A+ is right behind it. The two BMC (blue Meanie Cube) I have going; one is colonizing a shoebox of substrate and the other on will be going into substrate today. I will be fruiting all these out before I start anymore shrooms.

Hoping I get spore prints from the A+ and BMC; I was not able to get any from Bull Run. My guess is if the mushroom is created in a lab it does not drop spore. The only ones I have been able to get spore prints off of were Tidal Wave and JMF. I think I am growing to grow natural one for a while to get my spore print collection going.

Here are some current images of what I am doing.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok.. :bong:

Time for another update.

Everything is moving right along with the A+ currently in the fruiting stage. It's early, but it looks like I am going to get some nice one.

One of the BMC is about 20% colonized the substrate and getting moisten daily. The other BMC has a couple days before I start seeing the mycelium growth on top of the substrate.

Here are some current images.

I know it is a lot of images, but there are many things going on.

That's all folk's.

Time for another update.

Everything is moving right along with the A+ currently in the fruiting stage. It's early, but it looks like I am going to get some nice one.

One of the BMC is about 20% colonized the substrate and getting moisten daily. The other BMC has a couple days before I start seeing the mycelium growth on top of the substrate.

Here are some current images.

I know it is a lot of images, but there are many things going on.

That's all folk's.

I lemon tek almost 7 grams of dried Purple Mystics last night and went on one of the most intense trips of my life. I remembered times in my life that I haven’t thought about since living them. It felt like I was dying for a bit. I think I’m gonna chill on tripping for while. It was all I could do to try and ride it out n keep my sanity. I don’t think I want to trip like that again. I just don’t understand how it went from such a peaceful beautiful ride last time to this? CL🍀

It's tough when you take them alone @CaptainLucky .
I do sometimes, but most of the time I enjoy them more with others.
With my wife's condition; I can't take as much as I would like. Encase I would need to take her to the hospital.
I limit myself right now to 4 and 5 gram dosage.

Just finished up jarring two jars of Bull Run, that will be next on my list to try.
Currently starting to pick the A+ from the shoebox, and I have two bins of BMC coming up fast.

I made 5 spore prints from A+ , I hope they work. I will know tomorrow.

It sure is going to be a cozy winter this year.

Tok..

It's tough when you take them alone @CaptainLucky .
I do sometimes, but most of the time I enjoy them more with others.
With my wife's condition; I can't take as much as I would like. Encase I would need to take her to the hospital.
I limit myself right now to 4 and 5 gram dosage.

Just finished up jarring two jars of Bull Run, that will be next on my list to try.
Currently starting to pick the A+ from the shoebox, and I have two bins of BMC coming up fast.

I made 5 spore prints from A+ , I hope they work. I will know tomorrow.

It sure is going to be a cozy winter this year.

Tok..
I think I’m gonna chill out with taking psychedelics for a while. CL🍀

Everything is moving along nicely. The BMC looks like one of the two will be the next to start fruiting. My little experiment of adding a thin layer of vermiculite on top of the substrate. It did not work the way I thought it would and is actually drying out the substrate. I need to spray is 4 or 5 times a day to keep it moist. Which is fine because I have another shoebox already inoculated and slowly advancing past the first shoe box.

I will be be re-hydrating the @Spore Genetics A+ cake after the first harvest to get another batch of shrooms. I am thinking about inoculating a couple more @Midwest Grow Kits Rye grain jars with some Blue Yeti LC. They grow fast forming mycelium layer with in a couple days.

Here are some current images of what's happening and how to make spore prints.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Everything is moving along nicely. The BMC looks like one of the two will be the next to start fruiting. My little experiment of adding a thin layer of vermiculite on top of the substrate. It did not work the way I thought it would and is actually drying out the substrate. I need to spray is 4 or 5 times a day to keep it moist. Which is fine because I have another shoebox already inoculated and slowly advancing past the first shoe box.

I will be be re-hydrating the @Spore Genetics A+ cake after the first harvest to get another batch of shrooms. I am thinking about inoculating a couple more @Midwest Grow Kits Rye grain jars with some Blue Yeti LC. They grow fast forming mycelium layer with in a couple days.

Here are some current images of what's happening and how to make spore prints.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Looks great Tok 👍happy trails. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom