Becca Buries a Bean

Day 65, 4 flowering. The undergrowth was getting very dense and using a lot of resources, so my baby got a haircut. Res is at 3.0" today.

FFtrimmed20241017_163323r.jpg

ForbiddenFruit20241017_163342r.jpg

I decided to do some training with an unorthodox method- duct taping leaves to the tray! :rofl:

FF_DTT_20241017_170935r.jpg

Day 65, 4 flowering. The undergrowth was getting very dense and using a lot of resources, so my baby got a haircut. Res is at 3.0" today.

FFtrimmed20241017_163323r.jpg

ForbiddenFruit20241017_163342r.jpg

I decided to do some training with an unorthodox method- duct taping leaves to the tray! :rofl:

FF_DTT_20241017_170935r.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous Becca 😍
Looks like she's gonna stretch a bit during flowering!
I love your unorthodox training method, super improvisational 😉

Absolutely gorgeous Becca 😍
Looks like she's gonna stretch a bit during flowering!
I love your unorthodox training method, super improvisational 😉
Yea, the last one I grew stretched like crazy. This time I'm prepared, lol! :ganjamon:

There's a lot of wasted space between the rows of cacti. I figured I might as well see if I can fill it up with flowers. :hippy:
I thought about weights to hold the branches down, then tape flashed 💡in my brain. I thought to myself "duct tape- too funny", so I did it, lol!

Yea, the last one I grew stretched like crazy. This time I'm prepared, lol! :ganjamon:

There's a lot of wasted space between the rows of cacti. I figured I might as well see if I can fill it up with flowers. :hippy:
I thought about weights to hold the branches down, then tape flashed 💡in my brain. I thought to myself "duct tape- too funny", so I did it, lol!
I know what ya mean, sometimes the stretch is Insane LOL!!

I'm sure it'll be full of flowers, she looks super healthy 👌

I've never been a fan of weight, I always go with wire staked into the dirt or the little cheap plastic things you can get for training.

But duct tape, that wouldn't never even crossed my mind 🤣 but hey, why the he'll not 😉

Back
Top Bottom