Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

I went and looked again. I think I'm seeing all of the trichomes totally clear, but I'm not certain. They all look like tiny droplets of water.... not cloudy. Being my first time doing this, I have to say I'm really uncertain about what I'm looking at but my best semi-educated guess is they haven't started to turn amber at all yet. I'm sure I'll be spending much more time looking now. :) :peace:

For a CFL only grow, and few at that, this looks amazing!

trichome_developement.jpeg

I just got my microscope too and am also finding it a bit difficult to figure out the trichs! Some look cloudy then I change the focus and think they looks clear!! Maybe it just means for both of us that they really are clear, and we will know for sure when they turn cloudy...

So jealous, wish I was looking at trichs right now,,, keep it up!!

my lemon kush yielded 56 grams .. i have it flowering now but will remove it from the rotation .

I just got my microscope too and am also finding it a bit difficult to figure out the trichs! Some look cloudy then I change the focus and think they looks clear!! Maybe it just means for both of us that they really are clear, and we will know for sure when they turn cloudy...

You can see in the 'clear trichome' pictures, that the out of focus ones, seem cloudy. You have to properly focus to be able to tell cloudy and clear apart.

Day 51 of Flowering, this is my Sleestack Skunk freebie from Herbies. :love: She has much fewer trichs so far than the others but I'm sure she'll come along. This is the one I tried to kill by putting her on an unstable stand and letting her do a back flip onto her head. She lost probably about 20% after I trimmed off all the broken branches. :( She made a great come back though. :peace:

DSCN189311.JPG

DSCN189610.JPG

DSCN189511.JPG

DSCN189412.JPG

Thanks for looking! :peace:

Nice plants and buds Beateo. Really filling out and getting frosty. Great pictures. Also, appears you are forwarding your gainfully applied dancing career. Your native American name could be 'dances naked in snow with his hands on his buds'! Happy almost just about there Friday harvest eve! Cheers B

:Namaste:

Too funny! Might lose something in the translation though. You are one twisted stick, c.

Still laughing!

man she bounced back great ..that one bud cluster is huge !

Back
Top Bottom