Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Day 47 of flowering, this is Lemon Kush! I've also read in my buddy Devil's Letuce's journal that he had a slow down because of lower room temps., so I turned up the heat just a hair.. we're low 80'sF lights on and low 70'sF lights out. I just noticed my Temp/Humidity meter keeps track of the highest and lowest readings it gets.... so that's useful. Humidity is still hovering in the low 30%'s. I think that's good because I have very little chance of having to deal with any kind of mold problem. I haven't gotten any kind of scope yet for looking at trichomes so I'm not really sure how to tell when they'll be ready without one? Ok... enough rambling.. the pictures:

DSCN18666.JPG

DSCN18704.JPG

DSCN18674.JPG

DSCN18684.JPG

DSCN18695.JPG

And here are two of most of the grow room. I have moved the lights around a little after this picture, but other than that, this is it :)

DSCN18725.JPG

DSCN18716.JPG

Thanks for looking! :peace:

Those lamps on the ceiling are only eating watts .. they are not helping the plants in any way unless they are warming the room. If they are not for the plants, never mind that comment :p

Otherwise, looking great!!

PlanetJ, Are you talking about the two bulbs in the round ceiling fixture? If that's what you mean, yeah, that was the bedroom light... globe got broken. :peace:

Those lamps on the ceiling are only eating watts .. they are not helping the plants in any way unless they are warming the room. If they are not for the plants, never mind that comment :p

Otherwise, looking great!!

looking great .. the lk will beef up in the last few weeks .. so far i don't like how the bud drys .. all my other plants buds are so tight and snug and the lemon kush is light and airy .. we will see how she is after the cure with the boveda . looks like a christmas harvest over here !

Hey Beateo (and all that are here), gotta a new grow going, linked in my sig. Open Invitation!

KingJohnC, I just ordered a cheap 30X jewelers loupe from eBay. They are selling TONS of them pretty cheap with free shipping.... I wasn't aware there were so many jewelers around! :) :peace:

If you do not have a 30x jewelers loupe another way to judge when to harvest is when 80% of the pistils have changed color.

Hiya B! Congrats on the new tool coming your way. I also concur with Stealthboat re: your cozy smoker's thinkin and gazin chair! And with your new gazin tool in hand it'll be like your own mezzanine. :)
Newsflash: I finally got my first journal kicked off last night; the link is in my sig. Thanks to you B and the 420 family - w/o which my garden would have likely failed. All are welcome. All the best to you B. It's going to be a merry Christmas harvest in your garden that is for sure. Cheers

:Namaste:

looking good!! your flowering experience has been pretty easy so far.. no major problems :bravo:

My 30X jeweler's loupe came. The first time I used it to look at my plants I realized that what I was looking at was the same things I'm seeing after I upload the pictures I take with my camera in "close up" mode. I wish I would have had this loupe all along because at this point I don't know if I'm looking at "clear" or "cloudy"?? lol One thing I can see though... the trichomes are all over everything! Even many of the remaining fan leaves are covered. I'm guessing this is good? :peace:

hell yea thats good ..keep all your trim with trichs on it and freeze it and make oil,butter or allot of other stuff with it when your ready ..

i wanna buy a usb scope that i can use with a tablet or laptop to really see whats going on ..

Back
Top Bottom