Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Almost time, B! Really nice nug shots. Glad they are doing well. Blows me away sometimes how nice the people on this site are. I know I would still be fumbling around in the dark without them.

I decided to change the way I do updates... we'll see how this works? I'm going to do the photo updates more often but focus on only one plant at a time. I can't go more than a day or two without snapping a bunch of pictures of my girls! :) So, today is day 41 of flowering and the pictures are of my Lemon Kush.

DSCN175210.JPG

DSCN17579.JPG

DSCN17539.JPG

DSCN17544.JPG

DSCN17557.JPG

DSCN17568.JPG

DSCN17608.JPG

DSCN17618.JPG

Thanks for looking! :peace:

yo b that lemon kush looks great . she will pack on allot of weight in the next few weeks . she looks just like mine did .. i think she went 11 weeks. she would have finished faster if the temps were not dropping so much at lights out ..

Would it be a good idea to up the temperature during lights out? I can keep them fairly consistent but thought the night time drop was normal.

yo b that lemon kush looks great . she will pack on allot of weight in the next few weeks . she looks just like mine did .. i think she went 11 weeks. she would have finished faster if the temps were not dropping so much at lights out ..

For best growth I would not let your nighttime temperature drop below 65° Fahrenheit. You want between 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Thanks KJC. I should be good. My temperature range has been consistently 82F lights on and 77F lights out... 82 is about a given every day.. the 77 is within a degree or two. My humidity has been right in the low-mid 30% range. I really lucked out with the humidity because just about the time I switched to flowering I also started using our wood furnace and that dropped the humidity in my entire house like a brick. :peace:

For best growth I would not let your nighttime temperature drop below 65° Fahrenheit. You want between 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

im dealing with over a 20 degree drop. kjc is right that is optimal temp.. that's why it took 11 weeks on for my plants to finish .

I just altered my veg schedule to have lights on while my flower room has them off .. since they sit in the same area, this takes care of the night time temperature drop. My veging plants do not seem to care about a little light in their night, coming in thru the window. Alternatively, draw in warmer air through ducting from a warmer room, and cut on electricity cost that way.

I'm glad you guys are improvising to successfully get better temps! In my setup I am using almost as much electricity (1500W) for the heating as I am for the lights. I'm sure it's because of the large size of the room I'm using for my grow room and it's just SOOO damn cold already!
:peace:

Suggestion: Build an insulated tunnel, just big enough yo hold CFL's, place CFL's in there, draw your intake through that. The CFL's will warm the air flowing through, unless you draw air at hurricane speeds ;) I would be getting so damn inventive if I was drawing 1500W for heating :eek: I'd even rather have a flexible duct running through my house to get air from a warmer spot :p

ive been keeping my veg room running 24/7 to help them stay warm plus i have the smart pots on a 6 ft seed heating mat to keep the roots warm . my plants are growing so fast im running outta space.. the diffrence in growth could be the 5 gl pot thistime compared to the 3 gl im harvesting now..

beateo are u introducing new strains at all or just using the clones ?

Suggestion: Build an insulated tunnel, just big enough yo hold CFL's, place CFL's in there, draw your intake through that. The CFL's will warm the air flowing through, unless you draw air at hurricane speeds ;) I would be getting so damn inventive if I was drawing 1500W for heating :eek: I'd even rather have a flexible duct running through my house to get air from a warmer spot :p

im so gonna build one of these . i have every thing here to make it .

Everything I tried to clone didn't make it. When this grow is finished I'm going to start my next one from seeds stored in the fridge. I have 3 Visions AK-49 (autos), 3 Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze (fem), 2 World of Seeds Amnesia (fem), & 2 more of the Sleestack Skunk (reg) on deck. So, I guess other than the Skunk, all of them will be new to me plus my first adventure with autos. :) :peace:

beateo are u introducing new strains at all or just using the clones ?

Back
Top Bottom