Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

she looks good .. this grow is almost in the books . bout time to taste your labor !

im ready to grow the new seeds i just ordered ..excited!!:)

Hey B! Been a while since I dropped in, sorry. Been following just haven't chimed in lately. Definitely looking good, my friend. Keep green and keep growing.

It is hurfull to see them waste so many cannabis by rolling it pure into a paper. That is NOT how you role a join ... buy blunt paper if you want cigars damnit.

Thanks KJC. That was informative and also taught me beyond any doubt that the weed I've been buying is absolute garbage! :) Probably full of fertilizers... I've been thinking it was good stuff because it's been getting me blasted for like 5 hours with 2 or 3 hits and makes the pain I have tolerable (NO narcotics since I started smoking back in May) that makes me happy :) BUT..... it smells and taste like shit and I cough so hard I almost puke every time! Using the G Pen I bought to vape with is better that way but 2 hits and I have to refill the pen again and it's more cleaning than smoking! I will absolutely take your good advice and flush like hell for the last week or maybe even two. :peace:

Here is a good video that illustrates the differences between non flushed and properly flushed cannabis buds

Update: Day 43 Flowering, this is my Sleestack Skunk. You may remember that a few weeks ago I propped her up in a way that was not exactly a good idea.... she did a flip off of the support and onto her head. I found her upside-down with a couple of fairly large branches snapped off. She's smaller now but overall looks fair. Still has those damn curled up leaves though. In about 2 weeks I'll stop the nutes and start flushing so I'm thinking that may cure her?

DSCN18298.JPG

DSCN18329.JPG

DSCN18338.JPG

DSCN18315.JPG

DSCN18309.JPG

As always, :thanks: for looking! :) :peace:

I have not seen downward curled leaves from too high of nitrogen in flowering flatten again after being flushed, I believe that once the downward curl begins in a leaf from high nitrogen in flowering it will not straighten out again.

Thanks. IF the flush will make the plant healthy enough to make it to harvest, I can live with leaf curl and just consider it a cosmetic thing. Is she doomed or will a good flush fix her enough to make the finish line? :peace:

I have not seen downward curled leaves from too high of nitrogen in flowering flatten again after being flushed, I believe that once the downward curl begins in a leaf from high nitrogen in flowering it will not straighten out again.

Hey Beateo, just stopped by to see what your girls are up to. They look great :goodjob:

Hey KingJohnC great video thank you - I am going home tonight and doing the ash test from my outside grow. Now im totally curious if i flushed enough!

You will make the finish no problem .. you might have a little harsh taste ... flushing should correct it for sure, given the more then a week you still have to go.
If you get the same shitty weed that I can buy, that stuff is fertilized right to harvest ... the fact that you will flush alone will guarantee better results, even if there still would be nutrients in the plant at time of harvest.

Thanks. IF the flush will make the plant healthy enough to make it to harvest, I can live with leaf curl and just consider it a cosmetic thing. Is she doomed or will a good flush fix her enough to make the finish line? :peace:

A harvest flush will remove excess nutrients from your plants that will reduce the amount of nutrients in the buds to a minimum level and ensure properly harvested cannabis buds.

My ongoing and seemingly continuous update. :) Today's photos are of one I've become very fond of these past few months. This girl has confused the hell out of me since the very first day! lol She's been spindly, sparse, her leaves didn't even look like cannabis for the first month.... But, she's going to give me some bud soon :love:
I've also included a couple of pictures of the way I hung my lights for this grow... I'm going to build something much better for my next grow. (Nice plans for CFL set up in the lighting tutorial) :peace:

I don't think you can really see just how many places I have this girl tied... tied up, tied together, tied to the wall...
d44-1.JPG

d44-2.JPG

d44-3.JPG

d44-4.JPG

Now some lighting frames... not the best design I can think of but I was in a hurry and they work fairly well.

d44-5.JPG

d44-6.JPG

d44-7.JPG

Thanks for looking! As always, comments and constructive criticism is very welcome. :peace:

I'd position a few CFL's half way of that mystery cannabis plant of yours ... she's so tall, that her lower buds will not get enough light from the three at her top.

Either that, or supercrop the hell out of her, to get her buds semi-even ;)

That sounds like really good advice... I've been wondering how CFLs could possibly do any good down that far. I will probably do the trimming? I have 1300 watts total on the Kush, Haze, & Skunk and the Wild Child has 600 watts all to herself so I don't think I want any more lights... with only a few weeks left. I'm pretty damn happy so far about this whole thing and whatever happens will be a learning experience. Thanks for the good advice brother! :peace:

Wild Child is filling out nice! I knew she'd come from behind and make a good showing :circle-of-love:

I have to get some of those triple light fixtures. Since you told me about the cfls i got three and have them on the sides of my plants. They seem to like them. thanks for the tip :)

What did you get for your next grow?

dr kripplings incredible bulk

white widow X big bud

dinafem white widow

dinafem deep cheese (flowers in 55 days)

some afghani free seeds that i don't plant on growing .

because i still have

northern lights x big bud
barneys lsd
heavy weight fruit punch
royal queen critical

i harvested my lemon kush tonight . im about to post pics on my journal ! huuuge buds.

You could opt to move one of those three down .. CFL's have optimum range @ as close as possible ;) I kept mine roughly 10cm from the plants ... max, unless that would risk burning leafs.

Back
Top Bottom