Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Nice root Professor! And the SL isn't dead until it's dead so there's still hope :).
Dont worry. I'm not going to give up on her just yet
We have lift off!! :yahoo::tommy::headbanger:
Now if we can just tempt the other one to start. Now Athat i have a root I'm going to clean the cloner and get them some fresh nutes
No blood in my fingertips as i have them so crossed now. brilliant on the 1 root too. cmon sl.
we're going to see the Blue Gelato after all! I was more than a little concerned lol

Infirmary News....

Well it looks like we'll definitely be seeing a Blue Gelato 41 DWC grow but there is still a huge cloud of uncertainty hovering above the Strawberry Lemonade. There is definitely something happening on her stem but whether it's too late or not remains to be seen. I've cleaned the res today to make sure the mould doesn't return. I can't believe this (sort of) worked lol. Those hemp cubes were a mess and ended up becoming little lumps of sticks and slime. The roots looked gone for and I didn't have the spare cash for the H2O2. Cloning them from above the infected area seemed like a bit of a risk especially as the plants were showing signs of decline already. One of them at least has survived and should be growing like normal in a week or so. If I can't save the SL then I'll do a similar thing as I did with the POG and give the whole tent to the BG41. If I pop another SL now then it'll be way behind BG. I'll run the SL afterwards....
ORG_DSC01408.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01409.JPG
ORG_DSC01410.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01411.JPG
ORG_DSC01413.JPG

I forgot to take a pic of her again lol

These 2 have been absolute stars since they were put into flower. Both are getting a good amount of light and have a budsites all over them. The frost is starting to pile up as well. The GZ is looking like she's fully flowering and has stopped stretching. Her flowers are coming on quickly and I can see some nice shades of what looks like dark greens and purple in the buds. The OS is still ahead and looks great for day 25. It looks like she's going to get fat lol. Her branches look so strong. I'd love to have ten of these in my dripper set up....
ORG_DSC01384.JPG

The GZ is nice but I really dig the puffballs on the Sherbert! Either way, it's going to be a great ride :thumb:.
I'd have to agree. So far the OS is my favourite out of the 3 but it's still early days yet. The POG is coming up next :)

Flowering Day 11....

The green machine is going good. Been sprayed again today and will need a watering again soon. She's drinking 10ltrs of water every 4 days now and will still be getting 18g of MegaCrop with that. She looks really happy and it's a joy to see her every day when I open the tent. Not like when I look in the infirmary lol. I'm surprised that the pump hasn't malfunctioned yet. I'm really proud of this one right now....
ORG_DSC01399.JPG
ORG_DSC01400.JPG
ORG_DSC01401.JPG
ORG_DSC01402.JPG
ORG_DSC01403.JPG
ORG_DSC01404.JPG
ORG_DSC01405.JPG
ORG_DSC01406.JPG
ORG_DSC01407.JPG

Dont worry. I'm not going to give up on her just yet

Now if we can just tempt the other one to start. Now Athat i have a root I'm going to clean the cloner and get them some fresh nutes

we're going to see the Blue Gelato after all! I was more than a little concerned lol
brilliant news mate. well deserved break. The others look amazing prof. so big and bushy too. will be following your lead closely now. nice job

Gorgeous Baby!!!!
Look at that sexy momma...
She sure is pretty. Let's see if we can make this one glisten like the others
Love it! I have faith in you bringing in a huge harvest from this baby :cheer:
I think it would be a nice harvest if she stopped growing now. I've decided that I like growing big plants lol
brilliant news mate. well deserved break. The others look amazing prof. so big and bushy too. will be following your lead closely now. nice job
im still following your Blue Gelato 41. Now if we could just get that SL to play ball

:passitleft:

Flowering Day 11....

The green machine is going good. Been sprayed again today and will need a watering again soon. She's drinking 10ltrs of water every 4 days now and will still be getting 18g of MegaCrop with that. She looks really happy and it's a joy to see her every day when I open the tent. Not like when I look in the infirmary lol. I'm surprised that the pump hasn't malfunctioned yet. I'm really proud of this one right now....
ORG_DSC01399.JPG
ORG_DSC01400.JPG
ORG_DSC01401.JPG
ORG_DSC01402.JPG
ORG_DSC01403.JPG
ORG_DSC01404.JPG
ORG_DSC01405.JPG
ORG_DSC01406.JPG
ORG_DSC01407.JPG
Holly shitz-balls. POG is getting huge. I feel I may have a problem with 2 of them in a 3x3. mmmmmm

Holly shitz-balls. POG is getting huge. I feel I may have a problem with 2 of them in a 3x3. mmmmmm
Lol. Just don't veg them for 99 days. I stalled mine for a week or 2 but she still got pretty big.

As you should be...What a beauty! And she's just getting started on the best part...
Thanks carcass! She's the biggest plant I've done so far and I can't wait to see what we end up with.

Back
Top Bottom