Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

try being at home 24/7 prof , soon makes you miss monday morning blues.lol kids still off school till next week too. Not sure they will survive !!. Had to giggle when you mentioned the spiderman. When we were children , there was an old boy who was obviously very unwell mentally from his war years as it turned out but... He got the nickname spiderman from abusing himself in his garden and trying to hit passing women with the results on his hand. We never saw the danger in running past his fence singing the theme tune to spiderman in the hope of him throwing "water" at us too. !!!!!!!!!!. Holy shit how times have changed.
King close is off brookside isnt it ?. lol Any survival is a great one matey. The compensation from the other amazing girls could pull u through if not. Still have every faith in you pal. fingers still crossed ( cant do pots that way so is pissing Mrs GG off !)
Lol! That Old Boy reminds me of the Mad Cat Lady from the Simpsons! But you know, without the cats. We had a crazy guy in our street. He used to wear plastic carrier bags and run out of his front door and steal our foot ball! He used to steal people's cats as well lol. I remember walking past his house and in his window was 3 of the neighbourhood cats looking back at me. None were his lol

Infirmary News....

Both are alive and still standing proud. I went ahead and finally removed the leashes form BG. They didn't look great this morning so I got rid of them. She's still trying really hard to push the roots out but it's a slow process. The SL is even slower and is now fading in a similar way to the BG. I hope this is a sign that she's giving it her all and is going to start showing some more activity soon. Neither have long if they continue to fade at this rate. The party will be big if these 2 pull through....
ORG_DSC01283.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01284.JPG
ORG_DSC01286.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01285.JPG
ORG_DSC01288.JPG

The Phantom OG....

She's getting bigger! Not too much to report with this one other than I just watered her her again. 18g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water is all she's having for now. It doesn't seem to be doing her any harm so I'll continue doing what I'm doing....
ORG_DSC01259.JPG
ORG_DSC01260.JPG
ORG_DSC01261.JPG
ORG_DSC01262.JPG
ORG_DSC01263.JPG
ORG_DSC01264.JPG
ORG_DSC01265.JPG
ORG_DSC01266.JPG

Lol! That Old Boy reminds me of the Mad Cat Lady from the Simpsons! But you know, without the cats. We had a crazy guy in our street. He used to wear plastic carrier bags and run out of his front door and steal our foot ball! He used to steal people's cats as well lol. I remember walking past his house and in his window was 3 of the neighbourhood cats looking back at me. None were his lol
I hope i am "that guy" for the local kids. kids are evil by nature . being a 70's child and walking behind a very brave local openly colourful gay man doing my best camp walk and shouting " ooooo its Quentin Crisp" had no guilt or shame for me back then !!!!!!!!. How i made it to 53 is nature being spiteful i think .lol
And before you say anything @InTheShed These characters and more will be chapter 6 after " The fathers day card signing " one. Where all the local single parent kids sign one of the 6 available cards in the community center. saved a lot of gunfire and shouting !.

Looking great Professor.
I gave my day 47 Phantom ‘s a big defoliate & hst and plan to flip on day 52 if they recover fine by then.
80202528-32B3-4D57-A8A7-669778455FA2.jpeg
They'll be fine. Gonna have some bushy plants there Falcon. That's some nice training as well

Hey Prof! :ganjamon: Plants are looking amazing!! The POG is huge, so many bud sites :morenutes: nice early frost already developing on the OS and GZ! They’ve got great bud structure, very different from one another, but you can see they’re going to make some beautiful flowers :yummy:

My Bonanza of Barneys has been positioned for their final time i hope. Have put both 600w MH on the case now as they needed spacing better. still waiting on the 5th nodes and to get settles but i dont think it will be too long. They are taking the 1040 ppm with no visible issues so far. I am hoping they are racing roots out to the edges now. I want a mega rootball to work with before they flower
20190602_142128.jpg
20190602_140702.jpg
20190602_140559.jpg
20190602_140519.jpg
20190602_140431.jpg
20190602_140359.jpg
20190602_140311.jpg
20190602_140301.jpg
20190602_140248.jpg
GG they are all looking healthy and happy! :yummy: I’m sure they are going to explode with growth under the new lights

The flowering girls look great Professor, though keep an eye on the upper leaves of the GZ as the points look like they're starting to curl up. Maybe there are too many issues of Playboy under the pot.

Also, I fear for your POG and the upcoming thrip invasion. Even some of the top leaves are showing damage, so I hope you're spraying every other day to hit as many leaves as you can until defol will make it easier to hit all of them.

Take it from an outside grower, you can't slack on them.

ive had several moments today Mr S in which I've thought about you in your anti-spider suit and I've actually laughed. I've then had to make something up as to why I was laughing. I've had to pretend that I'm more weird than normal lol.

We used to call my granddad Spider-Man. Not because he was agile for his age but because he couldn't get out of the bath
I'm flattered you made time in your day to think of me, and thanks for sharing the story about your granddad. Did he know the real reason, lol, or was it like an inside joke?
Loving the garden too btw. Looks great as always, eventually ;)

GG they are all looking healthy and happy! :yummy: I’m sure they are going to explode with growth under the new lights
am hoping so irie. love me some barneys.

Hey Prof! :ganjamon: Plants are looking amazing!! The POG is huge, so many bud sites :morenutes: nice early frost already developing on the OS and GZ! They’ve got great bud structure, very different from one another, but you can see they’re going to make some beautiful flowers :yummy:
Thanks Irie! I've still got to give the GZ a little lower trim but other than that I think we are pretty set now. Bring on the flowers!
The flowering girls look great Professor, though keep an eye on the upper leaves of the GZ as the points look like they're starting to curl up. Maybe there are too many issues of Playboy under the pot.

Also, I fear for your POG and the upcoming thrip invasion. Even some of the top leaves are showing damage, so I hope you're spraying every other day to hit as many leaves as you can until defol will make it easier to hit all of them.

Take it from an outside grower, you can't slack on them.
thanks Shed! I did think that the GZ was getting a little close. I'm sure I read somewhere that the plants could grow up and touch the lenses on these but that doesn't seem right. I've definitely bleached a couple tops ever so slightly with it before. At the moment I've only got the ISO spray. Would it still be ok to use it at this stage in flower?
I'm flattered you made time in your day to think of me, and thanks for sharing the story about your granddad. Did he know the real reason, lol, or was it like an inside joke?
Loving the garden too btw. Looks great as always, eventually ;)
it wasn't intentional. I kept having little flashbacks of the image painted across my minds eye! I imagined you floating down stream and getting stuck in a sewer....full of spiders

We also called grandpa the man of steel because he had some metal in his leg lol. He knew, I think it was him that started it

:passitleft:

You're definitely safe with iso at this stage and I"m pretty sure some folks use it all through flower, but I'd switch to castile soap soon. I'm sure they sell unscented castile soap at Boots or someplace similar there. This is what I use for thrips and aphids right up to harvest (the blue unscented one):

Today at Dr Professors....

We have a good and a bad update today. The good news is that the BG is still growing roots. I can see some more today that weren't there last night. The bad news is that this SL is falling off fast. She still has next to no development down below and is looking worse up top....
ORG_DSC01321.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01322.JPG
ORG_DSC01324.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01323.JPG
ORG_DSC01325.JPG

still
Today at Dr Professors....

We have a good and a bad update today. The good news is that the BG is still growing roots. I can see some more today that weren't there last night. The bad news is that this SL is falling off fast. She still has next to no development down below and is looking worse up top....
ORG_DSC01321.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01322.JPG
ORG_DSC01324.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01323.JPG
ORG_DSC01325.JPG
got em crossed prof.

Back
Top Bottom