ORG_DSC01176.JPG
ORG_DSC01177.JPG
ORG_DSC01178.JPG
ORG_DSC01179.JPG
ORG_DSC01181.JPG
ORG_DSC01182.JPG
ORG_DSC01183.JPG
ORG_DSC01194.JPG

Here is the Orange Sherbert that I promised! I've given her a third trim as well lol. All that before Day 21. The light should have no problem hitting the lower down bud sites now....
ORG_DSC01195.JPG
ORG_DSC01196.JPG
ORG_DSC01197.JPG
ORG_DSC01198.JPG
ORG_DSC01199.JPG
ORG_DSC01200.JPG

This update is for @MrSauga

Despite removing the spiders from the tents and cleaning the grow room it would appear that they don't care and would like like to come back again....

These 2 are having sexy time above my head....
ORG_DSC01208.JPG
ORG_DSC01210.JPG
ORG_DSC01211.JPG

This one is guarding the side of my tent. I scared it off a few times while messing around in the tent but it kept coming back to stare at me....
ORG_DSC01212.JPG

And this one may even be one of the original guards which I evicted earlier in flower. He looks disappointed that the POG has gone lol....
ORG_DSC01213.JPG

Flowering Day 7....

It's the end of the first week of flower and all is good. She's grown quite a bit over the week and with two more two go things are looking promising. She seems happy for now and the thrips have been majorly reduced. I can find them if I look whereas before they were everywhere I looked lol. I can't find any flying about but there are still larvae on the leaves but not as many. I'm happy with her feeding now and think I have things more under control. I like how far the MegaCrop is going. I'm feeding all of my plants with it and it feels like I've hardly touched the bag yet. I'm thinking about getting the net out soon to try and direct her growth a little before she grows too tall. I'm looking forward to giving her a trim as well but she'll be ok for a little while yet....
ORG_DSC01231.JPG
ORG_DSC01232.JPG
ORG_DSC01233.JPG
ORG_DSC01234.JPG
ORG_DSC01235.JPG
ORG_DSC01236.JPG
ORG_DSC01237.JPG
ORG_DSC01238.JPG
ORG_DSC01239.JPG

Flowering Day 7....

It's the end of the first week of flower and all is good. She's grown quite a bit over the week and with two more two go things are looking promising. She seems happy for now and the thrips have been majorly reduced. I can find them if I look whereas before they were everywhere I looked lol. I can't find any flying about but there are still larvae on the leaves but not as many. I'm happy with her feeding now and think I have things more under control. I like how far the MegaCrop is going. I'm feeding all of my plants with it and it feels like I've hardly touched the bag yet. I'm thinking about getting the net out soon to try and direct her growth a little before she grows too tall. I'm looking forward to giving her a trim as well but she'll be ok for a little while yet....
ORG_DSC01231.JPG
ORG_DSC01232.JPG
ORG_DSC01233.JPG
ORG_DSC01234.JPG
ORG_DSC01235.JPG
ORG_DSC01236.JPG
ORG_DSC01237.JPG
ORG_DSC01238.JPG
ORG_DSC01239.JPG
what a beautiful girl. Almost sad to go to its end days. Her yield should be great. top work mate.

what a beautiful girl. Almost sad to go to its end days. Her yield should be great. top work mate.
Every now and then I feel like that about a strain and this is definitely one of them. This was a freebie seed last year some time so I don't have anymore of Phantoms left like I do with the rest. I can't wait to see her flowers. Don't think it'll be long now. She's apparently a fast flowering strain despite her sativa lean and can be ready in 9 weeks. That'd be great

The Infirmary....

They are still going strong. Everyday I expect to see them just lying there all crumpled up but they're still hanging in. Not much to report other than that the tension increases every time I see them....
ORG_DSC01201.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01202.JPG
ORG_DSC01204.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01203.JPG
ORG_DSC01207.JPG

Flowering Day 21....

Still no trouble from these 2. The GZ needs a watering this evening before lights out. The OS has slowed up on the drinking slightly since she was trimmed. She'll be back to normal in no time. Her branches are bending back up to meet the light which is good. I also super-cropped some of the tall branches in the centre of the plant. They'll bend back up slightly soon if it was done right. I think that they've both finished their stretching now and will bush up again over the next week or so....
ORG_DSC01214.JPG
ORG_DSC01215.JPG

My Bonanza of Barneys has been positioned for their final time i hope. Have put both 600w MH on the case now as they needed spacing better. still waiting on the 5th nodes and to get settles but i dont think it will be too long. They are taking the 1040 ppm with no visible issues so far. I am hoping they are racing roots out to the edges now. I want a mega rootball to work with before they flower
20190602_142128.jpg
20190602_140702.jpg
20190602_140559.jpg
20190602_140519.jpg
20190602_140431.jpg
20190602_140359.jpg
20190602_140311.jpg
20190602_140301.jpg
20190602_140248.jpg

My Bonanza of Barneys has been positioned for their final time i hope. Have put both 600w MH on the case now as they needed spacing better. still waiting on the 5th nodes and to get settles but i dont think it will be too long. They are taking the 1040 ppm with no visible issues so far. I am hoping they are racing roots out to the edges now. I want a mega rootball to work with before they flower
20190602_142128.jpg
20190602_140702.jpg
20190602_140559.jpg
20190602_140519.jpg
20190602_140431.jpg
20190602_140359.jpg
20190602_140311.jpg
20190602_140301.jpg
20190602_140248.jpg
I can see some similarities between our Phantoms! My OS and GZ looked slightly different to yours at the start. I think that it's was the difference in lighting. The MH should kick them into overdrive. Lovely green garden GG!

Really?? They're not even cute anymore. I told you to kill 'em before they start taking over the world and it appears to me it has begun.
I'm ready for them!
can it repel Mother-in-laws too ?. if it does i want one too Mr Sauga.

Orange Sherbert...
ORG_DSC01225.JPG
ORG_DSC01226.JPG
ORG_DSC01227.JPG
ORG_DSC01228.JPG
ORG_DSC01229.JPG
ORG_DSC01217.JPG
ORG_DSC01223.JPG
ORG_DSC01224.JPG
Got to love those chunky ladies. going great guns Prof. So hope i can get these girls to mimic yours. will be one happy GG( and mrs GG!).
Am enjoying the beginning for a change now.lol

This update is for @MrSauga

Despite removing the spiders from the tents and cleaning the grow room it would appear that they don't care and would like like to come back again....

These 2 are having sexy time above my head....
ORG_DSC01208.JPG
ORG_DSC01210.JPG
ORG_DSC01211.JPG

This one is guarding the side of my tent. I scared it off a few times while messing around in the tent but it kept coming back to stare at me....
ORG_DSC01212.JPG

And this one may even be one of the original guards which I evicted earlier in flower. He looks disappointed that the POG has gone lol....
ORG_DSC01213.JPG
You have a ton of spiders in your house... lol you can keep them !

Every now and then I feel like that about a strain and this is definitely one of them. This was a freebie seed last year some time so I don't have anymore of Phantoms left like I do with the rest. I can't wait to see her flowers. Don't think it'll be long now. She's apparently a fast flowering strain despite her sativa lean and can be ready in 9 weeks. That'd be great
Why not take come clones and run her again!

The Infirmary....

They are still going strong. Everyday I expect to see them just lying there all crumpled up but they're still hanging in. Not much to report other than that the tension increases every time I see them....
ORG_DSC01201.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01202.JPG
ORG_DSC01204.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01203.JPG
ORG_DSC01207.JPG

These 2 little ones are showing signs of root nodules so hopefully those roots show up and they take off!

Hope you and the fam are all Prof!

Really?? They're not even cute anymore. I told you to kill 'em before they start taking over the world and it appears to me it has begun.
I'm ready for them!
ive had several moments today Mr S in which I've thought about you in your anti-spider suit and I've actually laughed. I've then had to make something up as to why I was laughing. I've had to pretend that I'm more weird than normal lol.

We used to call my granddad Spider-Man. Not because he was agile for his age but because he couldn't get out of the bath
Got to love those chunky ladies. going great guns Prof. So hope i can get these girls to mimic yours. will be one happy GG( and mrs GG!).
Am enjoying the beginning for a change now.lol
the OS has great stems. Some of the sturdiest I've grown in a while now. Let's just hope that they produce some good heavy nugs to hold up
You have a ton of spiders in your house... lol you can keep them !
Don't worry Dutch. They're too expensive for me to ship to Canada. They are everywhere though. our house is a poor design and it's far too hot this time of year so we have to open the windows. Enevitably that means all the creepy crawlies get in
Why not take come clones and run her again!
The short answer to that is NO! Lol. I've got some plans and not a lot of space or time. If I go by that kind of thinking then I'd have to take one from the OS as well....come to think about it I quite like the GZ also...see where this is going lol
These 2 little ones are showing signs of root nodules so hopefully those roots show up and they take off!
I'll show you what they look like today in the upcoming update. Now my concern is more focused on the Strawberry Lemonade. The Blue Gelato 41 looks like it may just pull through. It'll be KING close though. I've removed the bad leaves from her and I think that it's helped slightly

Back from work and getting ready for the next update! Hope you've all had a good Monday. I find Mondays to be a bit testing lol

Happy growing everyone!
:passitleft:

ive had several moments today Mr S in which I've thought about you in your anti-spider suit and I've actually laughed. I've then had to make something up as to why I was laughing. I've had to pretend that I'm more weird than normal lol.

We used to call my granddad Spider-Man. Not because he was agile for his age but because he couldn't get out of the bath

the OS has great stems. Some of the sturdiest I've grown in a while now. Let's just hope that they produce some good heavy nugs to hold up

Don't worry Dutch. They're too expensive for me to ship to Canada. They are everywhere though. our house is a poor design and it's far too hot this time of year so we have to open the windows. Enevitably that means all the creepy crawlies get in

The short answer to that is NO! Lol. I've got some plans and not a lot of space or time. If I go by that kind of thinking then I'd have to take one from the OS as well....come to think about it I quite like the GZ also...see where this is going lol

I'll show you what they look like today in the upcoming update. Now my concern is more focused on the Strawberry Lemonade. The Blue Gelato 41 looks like it may just pull through. It'll be KING close though. I've removed the bad leaves from her and I think that it's helped slightly

Back from work and getting ready for the next update! Hope you've all had a good Monday. I find Mondays to be a bit testing lol

Happy growing everyone!
:passitleft:
try being at home 24/7 prof , soon makes you miss monday morning blues.lol kids still off school till next week too. Not sure they will survive !!. Had to giggle when you mentioned the spiderman. When we were children , there was an old boy who was obviously very unwell mentally from his war years as it turned out but... He got the nickname spiderman from abusing himself in his garden and trying to hit passing women with the results on his hand. We never saw the danger in running past his fence singing the theme tune to spiderman in the hope of him throwing "water" at us too. !!!!!!!!!!. Holy shit how times have changed.
King close is off brookside isnt it ?. lol Any survival is a great one matey. The compensation from the other amazing girls could pull u through if not. Still have every faith in you pal. fingers still crossed ( cant do pots that way so is pissing Mrs GG off !)

Back
Top Bottom