Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

As I recall, nutes aren't good when there aren't roots, and when there are roots, stay nitrogen-free at that stage.
I was going to wait until the BG had at least a Centimetre. Would that be too early? I've not heard about not needing Nitrogen before. I've always just used a really small amount of veg nutes at around 200ppm. Then once they're more established I increase the nutrient over the week until they are at full strength. I have some Canna Vega if the MegaCrop isn't right
It's a beauty! If you don't want to run the iso/water in flower you can switch over to dish/castille soap and water.
How long can you use that into flower?

Flowering Day 17....

All's well with these 2. My next job is to bend them down which I'll hopefully get done tomorrow. Both are already starting to bush out again and in a couple weeks time I'll probably give them another good trim. There's a good amount of budsites on them that need more light so after some more training I'm hoping to have opened up the canopy a bit more. I'm going to go ahead and raise the OS on tiles rather than try to bend the GZ down to meet her. I wasn't going to do too much to the GZ but I think she'd benefit from a bit of super cropping and LST. Now that they've had most of their leaves removed there's more space in the tent to play with so I'm going to try to fill it the best I can....
ORG_DSC01089.JPG
ORG_DSC01090.JPG

Came across this little bugger yesterday. Figured I would share. LoL

Thought about relocating it to my grow.... Haha! Sike! No F-N way!!!
Seriously?? Is there anything small in Texas? That thing is on steroids for sure. Probably pumps iron everyday before leaving the den.

It must have made a real mess once you squished it. You squished it right? I don't need that thing jacking a ride up to Canada eh.
I relocated it with a stick... lol
It was on the front porch of a customer's house... otherwise, I'm sure my soldering torch would have been involved in it's execution. LoL

And... yes, I squirmed & squealed like a little girl as I did it.
:rofl:

Well the new seeds have been comfirmed and this is what should be turning up soon....
Nice. I have also got the Ayahuasca Purple for a future grow.
Here is a few pics of my Phantom. (More progress pics in my journal)
23674874-B727-4E8A-908B-79AE34C11407.jpeg
9983D6CA-3BAA-42EC-81DE-80DBDF11F5C6.jpeg
733F3D50-BBCC-45F5-B552-A7F640AD8A23.jpeg
EFE71EA6-B8A9-4A7C-98BE-638FB7397930.jpeg

PURPLE PUNCH™ Cannabis Seeds
PURPLE PUNCH™ ... Barney’s Farm continues to bring you awe-inspiring genetics from around the globe with another USA west coast powerhouse of a strain PURPLE PUNCH™. The delicate fusing of its Indica dominant parents Larry OG x Granddaddy Purple has provided a real tantalising gem. The exquisite smooth sensual tastes of Baked Apple Pie with cloves glazed with caramelised blueberry and cherries blend perfectly with the sedative calming effects that PURPLE PUNCH™ oozes. Expect a Short stocky plant with numerous astonishing trichome laden, high yielding branches just dripping with resin tested at 25% THC. This plant has a serious genetic steroid issue!!! It will flower in 50-60- days, reach 1.5M outdoors and produce up to 2kg

SHISKABERRY™ Cannabis Seeds
Getting our SHISKABERRY™ strain to this stage has been a complex work in progress for years and we are delighted to finally introduce this unique and wonderful strain to our catalog. SHISKABERRY™ is a unique experience. Her pungent earthy, spicy notes leave a memorable, delicious aftertaste. Her beautiful berry scent will submerse you in a deeper dimension of delight and insight, SHISKABERRY™ is one stunning Indica who will put you where you need to be and keep you there. She may loosen your tongue, then make you happy, before giving you a full body relaxing massage. Who could ask for more? Expect flowering indoors to be 8-9 weeks with a large yield. Outdoors SHISKABERRY™ can grow up to 1.2 meters, with stretched preflowering can deliver up to 2kg of super quality flowers. A dry climate is preferable.

AYAHUASCA PURPLE™ Cannabis Seeds
The Farm received a gift of these Red River Delta seeds some years ago. When grown out these incredibly beautiful purple and ruby red plants were a revelation. We then crossed it with our Master Kush and created the perfect strain.

The wide fan leaves and short heavyset structure carry colossal dense buds that will need support in the final week of flowering. This strain has a rich hazelnut and papaya aroma and creates a heavenly relaxing and satisfying effect.

VANILLA KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds
VANILLA KUSH™ combines a fast flowering Afghan strain with the unique Kashmir seeds collected by Barneys in the mid-1980s. VANILLA KUSH™ marries the Indica strength of the best Afghani genetics with the high mountain aromas of the Kashmir valley.

VANILLA KUSH™ grows to a medium height with bushy side branches. These give healthy yields of dense colas, covered with beautiful red and gold calyx. The flowers then cure to produce magnificent buds that encapsulate the scent of wild vanilla and pine. The result is a strong, long lasting and relaxing high.

There you go. Sounds like fun to me. I know some of you wanted to see the Glookies but there's a reason I didn't do that one this time. Basically it's because I have a few Cookies strains going at the moment and I've already got a Gorilla Glue cross plus one that I've just harvested. I simply didn't feel like having another GG or GSC cross at the moment. However this thread is far from over and I'm sure we'll see it before the year is through. The Purple Punch was going to happen as I've been wanting to do one of those for some time. I've got a thing for purple lol. It's a similar story with the Ayahuasca Purple. It just sounds great and has some awesome reviews. The Vanilla Kush was one that Mrs Flora has wanted me to grow again. I grew it out years ago and was really impressed with almost everything about it. It's one of her favourites and I thought I'd surprise her with it. Points for me lol. Well that's that. I'll be back shortly with today's updates. Quick spoiler....everything's looking good

Happy growing everyone :)

:passitleft:

2019-05-28-10-13-29.jpg
2019-05-28-10-13-04.jpg

well that one puts mine to shame lol. Not sure how effective she would be for combating small flies though.

Wow the stretch is real with the GZ :rofl: Looks like the orange sherbet wants to focus more on flower production than keeping up with the GZ. They are looking healthy and happy Prof :bravo::ganjamon:

Phantom OG....

I've just watered this one and fed her 18g of MegaCrop in 10ltrs of water. I've also given her one last spray with the ISO and water mix. There's still a few thrips hanging about which I'm at war with. I don't think I'll truly win until after the end of flowering when I remove the plants from the grow room. The POG herself is looking way better than she was only a couple days ago and is noticeably growing everyday. I'm expecting this one to transition to flower quickly and I don't think it'll be long before she starts to engulf the tent. I'm still undecided about the lighting. After spending so long preparing her I don't want to lose out and not do her justice by having poor coverage. I may add to these or I may change them completely. Overall I'm still happy with what I see and expect her to start becoming a bit more exciting over next few days....
ORG_DSC01087.JPG
ORG_DSC01084.JPG
ORG_DSC01085.JPG
ORG_DSC01088.JPG
ORG_DSC01086.JPG
ORG_DSC01105.JPG
ORG_DSC01106.JPG
She’s looking great Prof! The Gz is getting her stretch on and it looks like some colour and trichomes are just starting to make way as well! Beautiful!

2019-05-28-10-13-29.jpg
2019-05-28-10-13-04.jpg

This little guy? Lol!!

Seriously?? Is there anything small in Texas? That thing is on steroids for sure. Probably pumps iron everyday before leaving the den.
:rofl: They can keep them down there! I’ll stick with my small Canadian spiders yuck!

It must have made a real mess once you squished it. You squished it right? I don't need that thing jacking a ride up to Canada eh.
Probably made a huge crunch and squash! Nasty!

Back
Top Bottom