Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Hey 420! Another day, another update. Here's all of the plants....
ORG_DSC01061.JPG
ORG_DSC01052.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC01067.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC01065.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC01066.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01055.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01056.JPG

In the above update you may notice that there is a tiny problem with the BG41 and the SL. If you look really closely you'll see a couple thrip larvae on the leaves. Let's just say that they don't have many places to hide lol. I've sorted them out now but after the other 3 have finished flowering I'm going to give this growroom a really good clean. There are some that I've noticed on the flowering plants but hopefully it won't get too bad. There's no way near as many as before but it's still a concern. It's a good thing I have this camera else I'd have never seen them on the young plants

Hey 420! Another day, another update. Here's all of the plants....
ORG_DSC01061.JPG
ORG_DSC01052.JPG

Phantom OG....
ORG_DSC01067.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC01065.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC01066.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC01055.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC01056.JPG
All looking great now Prof. Those babies even look good still. great work going on with them mate. Stripped back GZ looking promising for baseball bat buds , woot woot.
Os gives me goosebumps lol. She is so quick with those mini golf balls already.Explains the stumpyness in all her fractals!. For me alone , seeing it grow so well projects a great picture of mine looking forward.Thanks fella.
P og is a beauty too. confirms the great selection with your sponsored "live ad" for Barneys Farm, for others too no doubt.
The thread really does do them justice with the pics that go up and the more that join with theirs too.
keep up the great job mate , paying dividends now.

Phantom OG....

The POG is showing signs of stretch already and is recovering after her feed. The leaves are going a nicer shade of green and she just looks that bit more awake. No problems in here though I can see a few thrips flying about. I may treat her one last time with the ISO spray before she starts to develop flowers. I'm keeping an eye out for when she needs watering next as she's definitely drinking like a fish. I'm guessing she'll go about 5 days before the pot drys up enough to be watered again. Here is the Phanto....
ORG_DSC01064.JPG
ORG_DSC01078.JPG
ORG_DSC01079.JPG
ORG_DSC01080.JPG
ORG_DSC01081.JPG
ORG_DSC01082.JPG
ORG_DSC01083.JPG

All looking great now Prof. Those babies even look good still. great work going on with them mate. Stripped back GZ looking promising for baseball bat buds , woot woot.
Os gives me goosebumps lol. She is so quick with those mini golf balls already.Explains the stumpyness in all her fractals!. For me alone , seeing it grow so well projects a great picture of mine looking forward.Thanks fella.
P og is a beauty too. confirms the great selection with your sponsored "live ad" for Barneys Farm, for others too no doubt.
The thread really does do them justice with the pics that go up and the more that join with theirs too.
keep up the great job mate , paying dividends now.
Thanks GG! Got some pics of those 2 coming up now. The GZ is starting to show some flowers now as well

Nice plants, great growing. What plant food do you use and any techniques for faster growing or larger yields? By the way, if anyone wants to see any outdoor growing, come check out my journal.

Healthy garden Prof :ganjamon:

Nice plants, great growing. What plant food do you use and any techniques for faster growing or larger yields? By the way, if anyone wants to see any outdoor growing, come check out my journal.

Thanks Rain Man! For these I'm using a cheap garden centre soil that's designed for vegetables and established flowers. The soil is apparently loaded with nutrients but I don't think that it's enough for cannabis so I'm also using MegaCrop as my nutrient source. I'm still practicing with it so I don't really want to give advice concerning it just yet. I've just watered the Gorilla Zkittles and Orange Sherbert with it and I used 18g per 10 litres of water. My one bit of advice would be to look after the roots. Keep them well oxygenated and watered properly and plants will thrive. I'll be sure to check out your thread
just zoomed it and saw the little bastard. thumb and finger spray it , no pesticide residue.
They're so easy to miss. I went back after looking at the pic and I had trouble finding them. I did find them and flicked them off the plant. They'll just die without their food source which provides them with moisture. I won't let them take the Young plants GG! Not after what we've been through to keep them alive lol
Healthy garden Prof :ganjamon:
thanks Irie! Got some more pics coming up
:passitleft:

The Gorilla Zkittles....

She's trying to catch up with OS! I don't quite think that will happen but she's really picked up the pace. She's just been fed with 18g of MegaCrop per 10ltr of water. It is day 16 of flower today and I don't have many complaints....
ORG_DSC01065.JPG
ORG_DSC01068.JPG
ORG_DSC01069.JPG
ORG_DSC01070.JPG

Orange Sherbert....

This one officially has trichs on day 16. They're small but they're there. I'm still amazed everyday when I open the tent to check on them. Her branches that were previously covered by the leaves are now bending up to the light. Despite her being smaller than the GZ she is drinking much more....
ORG_DSC01066.JPG
ORG_DSC01071.JPG
ORG_DSC01072.JPG
ORG_DSC01074.JPG
ORG_DSC01075.JPG

Have got to pick some coco up tomorrow for the repotting. These need to spread these roots out now. Glad to see then stretching out a little more now as i am burying them up to their Cotyledons, those little lunchboxes MUST have special privileges into the merristem so i believe they will send a good anchor root out each side. Every crop i see these burst out around mid flower and they are strong buggers. They get a kickstart from somewhere , why not ex coty site?. Watch this space !!!.

The Barneys Gang
20190528_160610.jpg

Bg41 gaining a little more height
20190528_161317.jpg

O.s mutant
20190528_161224.jpg

The apes (mixed pheno' s ?)
20190528_161056.jpg

Phantom Og
20190528_161141.jpg

Cookie Kush
20190527_170231.jpg

A quick veg tent update....

Both aren't dead. The thrips that decided to have a munch are. The BG41 is still growing roots. The SL still isn't....
ORG_DSC01054.JPG
ORG_DSC01057.JPG
so close to putting them put too. pimples all over. come on girl

Orange

Thanks Rain Man! For these I'm using a cheap garden centre soil that's designed for vegetables and established flowers. The soil is apparently loaded with nutrients but I don't think that it's enough for cannabis so I'm also using MegaCrop as my nutrient source. I'm still practicing with it so I don't really want to give advice concerning it just yet. I've just watered the Gorilla Zkittles and Orange Sherbert with it and I use daily 18g per 10 litres of water. My one bit of advice would be to look after the roots. Keep them well oxygenated and watered properly and plants will thrive. I'll be sure to check out your thread

They're so easy to miss. I went back after looking at the pic and I had trouble finding them. I did find them and flicked them off the plant. They'll just die without their food source which provides them with moisture. I won't let them take the Young plants GG! Not after what we've been through to keep them alive lol

thanks Irie! Got some more pics coming up
:passitleft:
theres a movie quote right there mate "I wont let them take the young plants " had me chuckling like a novice nun hearing " Candles out girls , its time for sleep !!!!".

theres a movie quote right there mate "I wont let them take the young plants " had me chuckling like a novice nun hearing " Candles out girls , its time for sleep !!!!".
We'll fight them on the soil. We'll fight them in the leaves. They came they gnawed but we conquered. They'll never take our freedom because we're worth it!

We'll fight them on the soil. We'll fight them in the leaves. They came they gnawed but we conquered. They'll never take our freedom because we're worth it!
love it heeheehhee. fat blunt , between fingers , red eyed and small trowel held firmly in the other hand , against a Barneys Farm Flag background -T-shirt right there mate !. No1 Barneys farm merch seller

love it heeheehhee. fat blunt , between fingers , red eyed and small trowel held firmly in the other hand , against a Barneys Farm Flag background -T-shirt right there mate !. No1 Barneys farm merch seller
Lol. You never know GG. Maybe they'll see this post and get one made up for ya. Where it with pride

Got some good news. Firstly I have some new strains turning up soon. I just have to wait for the confirmation then I'll tell you what we will be seeing next. I bet some of you can guess though lol. The next piece of good news is that the Strawberry Lemonade has roots beginning to push through. I'll get a pic tomorrow as it's late and I can't be bothered with trying to take fiddly pics lol. So relieved to see them. I was worried that the BG41 would take off and leave the SL behind

Back
Top Bottom