Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Lol. Just don't veg them for 99 days. I stalled mine for a week or 2 but she still got pretty big.
It is a geneyic thing. My pog is exactly the same Prof. It has come back so quick and in front sonfar. the os is close behind mind
20190607_141912.jpg
20190607_141846.jpg
20190607_141018.jpg

Bg doing great too. Feel like i am cheating on them individually if i dont big them all up. Even the CK has started to get going. Gz as expected and great performers so far.

It is a geneyic thing. My pog is exactly the same Prof. It has come back so quick and in front sonfar. the os is close behind mind
20190607_141912.jpg
20190607_141846.jpg
20190607_141018.jpg

Bg doing great too. Feel like i am cheating on them individually if i dont big them all up. Even the CK has started to get going. Gz as expected and great performers so far.
It's gonna look real cool with all those quads in there GG. Looking awesome! :yummy:

I just flipped then yesterday at day 51.
387FEEBB-6FC5-46FC-9EAB-F84827387F49.jpeg
72E608CB-4C47-41DA-A7DB-0F349CB54BA4.jpeg
37F83C88-1772-41BD-9268-0B05CD748FBD.jpeg
6BBFBBBD-B590-4E47-82BF-506EE4BCABF2.jpeg
They look fantastic! Way tidier than mine was
20190607_141912.jpg
20190607_141846.jpg
20190607_141018.jpg

You're gonna be one busy boy with all those quads to maintain. They look great though GG
Plants are looking great Prof! :adore::morenutes:

She sure is a beauty. So many flower sights, i can't wait to see how she turns out in late flower :passitleft:
thanks Irie. Hopefully she'll have some decent colas. I just need to make sure she has enough light then we should be good

:passitleft:

Flowering Day 12....

The Phantom OG will be receiving another spray shortly and I'll be watering her tomorrow by the looks of it. It's still the same story with her. Thrips. They just keep coming back. It won't be long until I trim her and remove a lot of their hiding places but for now it's just a case of continuous treatment. I'll be getting the soap soon so I'll use that on her when she's had her haircut. For the most part she still looks fantastic and doesn't seem too concerned with her parasitic buddy's....
ORG_DSC01500.JPG
ORG_DSC01501.JPG
ORG_DSC01502.JPG
ORG_DSC01503.JPG
ORG_DSC01504.JPG
ORG_DSC01505.JPG
ORG_DSC01506.JPG

Flowering Day 26....

No problems with these two. There are some thrips in here but it's like they don't like the flowering plants. I'm not saying that they don't it's just that there are lots of dead adults all around the bottom of the tent and there are almost no larvae on the leaves. It's really hard to find them. I keep finding the dead adults everywhere though. Both plants are impressing me with their speed and tough nature. The GZ is becoming a bit sticky already and the OS has some lovely looking fluffly pistils. All 3 of the flowering plants are receiving the same amount of feed and are being treated essentially the same. It's so much nicer only having to water 3 plants lol....
ORG_DSC01507.JPG
ORG_DSC01508.JPG

I find it really hard to deal with the bugs when the plants are bushy like POG. After you thin it out it will be much easier to get a handle on them.

Nice popping pistils!
Lol. Wait until I get to the infirmary update. We shall look back at this comment and laugh

They're flowering really well Prof, the pistils on the OS are so white and fresh. Super healthy :adore::yummy:

Infirmary update....

The Blue Gelato appears to be good. The Strawberry Lemonade is not doing so well. I looks like it won't be long before we have to pull her from the propagator....
ORG_DSC01521.JPG

Now I said that the BG appears good and she does from a distance. Look closely though and you'll see what I mean. Will the horror never end! Lol. See Shed, somehow the manage to hide on these super heavily trimmed plants. Every day I remove some from these. Crazy....
ORG_DSC01522.JPG
ORG_DSC01524.JPG

The SL is looking pretty bad now and my hopes of seeing her flowered next to the BG are quite quickly fading away. I guess there is still a tiny chance that she'll be ok but I wouldn't put my money on it....
ORG_DSC01523.JPG
ORG_DSC01525.JPG

Flowering Day 26....

No problems with these two. There are some thrips in here but it's like they don't like the flowering plants. I'm not saying that they don't it's just that there are lots of dead adults all around the bottom of the tent and there are almost no larvae on the leaves. It's really hard to find them. I keep finding the dead adults everywhere though. Both plants are impressing me with their speed and tough nature. The GZ is becoming a bit sticky already and the OS has some lovely looking fluffly pistils. All 3 of the flowering plants are receiving the same amount of feed and are being treated essentially the same. It's so much nicer only having to water 3 plants lol....
ORG_DSC01507.JPG
ORG_DSC01508.JPG
they look so good prof. going to be a nice yield and look on them.
You have me worried with the too many quads now.lol. My thinking was all similar and easier to manage a good canopy. Once the foundation is set and they get stripped back , its all plain sailing sailing till the end.
Alternative was a jungle as i feel scrog in this small space wouldnt benefit them at all.
Should be aesthetically good if i pull it off. determined to get a title on here somehow and might convince a light sponsor to convert me to the darkside.

Infirmary update....

The Blue Gelato appears to be good. The Strawberry Lemonade is not doing so well. I looks like it won't be long before we have to pull her from the propagator....
ORG_DSC01521.JPG

Now I said that the BG appears good and she does from a distance. Look closely though and you'll see what I mean. Will the horror never end! Lol. See Shed, somehow the manage to hide on these super heavily trimmed plants. Every day I remove some from these. Crazy....
ORG_DSC01522.JPG
ORG_DSC01524.JPG

The SL is looking pretty bad now and my hopes of seeing her flowered next to the BG are quite quickly fading away. I guess there is still a tiny chance that she'll be ok but I wouldn't put my money on it....
ORG_DSC01523.JPG
ORG_DSC01525.JPG
still hanging in there at the moment though mate.

You have me worried with the too many quads now.lol
Lol no such thing as too many quads GG. You'll be fine I'm sure. I think I'll have to agree that quads would be easier to handle than jungle.
still hanging in there at the moment though mate.
Thanks GG but it does look like this one will probably fail. Well still see a Strawberry Lemonade though but it will have to wait for now. I've still got one finger crossed

Good morning everyone. I just went to do my morning checks and to my amusement the pump in the propagator had stopped working. I did say in a previous post that I was surprised that it hadn't happened sooner lol. There has been some damage caused by this and now there is uncertainty hanging over the BG as well. Maybe we will see the BG and SL run side by side after all. I'll be throwing the SL out today as there's pretty much no chance of her recovering from this. The BG may be alright but it is already weak and didnt need the extra stress. I'm going to try and nurse her back to health but at this stage it doesn't look good. Oh well. Time for me to go and reassess the situation and yet again tweak my ever so solid game plan lol. At least it's the weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom