Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

How much wou
Get some H2O2 in that water or whatever is on those roots will grow wherever there is moisture. Ideally you soak them in H2O2 before transferring them, but in the water should be okay.
How much would you use per litre?
Goin good guns Prof!
Just cruisin past....
It's all happening now Lowrider! Thinking about setting up a bed in here to keep up with everything thats going on lol
Thanks prof. Do love a good defol and with the same strains , to see what they can deal with before i overdo it is very helpful. i saw this post after my last response. holy shit mate sorry to see them BUT what a brilliant example of how to save a presumed dead seedling. fingers so crossed for them mate and i get what you meant in your reply previously , sorry for missing that one and steaming ahead. You have got this. as shed suggest , soaking with good innoculent cant hurt ?
Lol, that's ok. It's a bit frustrating but I think we'll sort it. It feels a bit like it's one thing after another sometimes. Just need some H2O2 now. I should have just put them into coco lol

How much wou

How much would you use per litre?

It's all happening now Lowrider! Thinking about setting up a bed in here to keep up with everything thats going on lol

Lol, that's ok. It's a bit frustrating but I think we'll sort it. It feels a bit like it's one thing after another sometimes. Just need some H2O2 now. I should have just put them into coco lol
coco has always been my favourite to date. Did consider trying soil/coco but never looked into it. I like that coco can be dealt with quick if an issue arises too. onward and upward brother, onward and upward.

Well, when I wash my harvest I aim for 50/50 with 3% H2O2, but when I ran my aero cloner I was closer to 1:4. One of the hydro folks would know better, but you have to kill that stuff or it just finds new places to grow.
I have a new product called " silver bullet roots" to try in my next dwc prof It is for a sterile res and kicks the fuck out of root rot ( doesnt say quite like that on the lable but ...) . If need be i would be happy to post it to you pronto and would also post to a safe address u chose. Understand the exposed issue so please dont think you would offend me with a p.o box or other address used. would provide a return address if you wanted to send unused amount back if temp fix and back to a bennies res innoculent for main grow , or use it as your main and square away some other time( determined to shake your hand one day mate , and not with a pair of handcuffs ready ,heehee.

love the leaf comparison Prof. Those girls are flying now and on the way to buddage. Please refresh my memory without having to thread scour prof , are you allowing them to grow untrained till finish or have i missed a heap of earlier training ? .
So glad to be home after the holiday from hell.lol
I ran up those ladders to my attic and sadly had no faith in the 10 day idea. Udoing that Zip was scarier than my first sexual encounter with zips!!! .Seeing at least green , instantly removed the four elephants holding the discworld off my back( sorry terry pratchett megafan.lol) The small light has kept them at bay until now and seeing the coty leaves consumed and crispy gave me hope. There are def signs of needing feeding and the coco was as dry as a nuns crotch/witches boob( delete as preferred ) Took the below pics before the feeding with ppm300 gh trio .
20190523_201600.jpg
20190523_201522.jpg
20190523_201457.jpg
20190523_201312.jpg
20190523_201307.jpg
20190523_201302.jpg
20190523_201259.jpg
20190523_201249.jpg
20190523_201246.jpg
Must be good to be home @Ganjagrandaddy! They are looking a lot better than I was expecting after 10 days :cheer:

Must be good to be home @Ganjagrandaddy! They are looking a lot better than I was expecting after 10 days :cheer:
me too irie. As I had mis-timed it so bad with the vacation , i thought i would be lucky to get some survivors let alone all doing fairly good. I need to get them going proper now with a stronger light to build the roots before up potting.

Well, when I wash my harvest I aim for 50/50 with 3% H2O2, but when I ran my aero cloner I was closer to 1:4. One of the hydro folks would know better, but you have to kill that stuff or it just finds new places to grow.
Ok, thanks for the advice Shed. I finished work early and the first thing I did when I got back was check to see if they're still alive. All is good...well apart from the roots lol. I'll post some pics later
I have a new product called " silver bullet roots" to try in my next dwc prof It is for a sterile res and kicks the fuck out of root rot ( doesnt say quite like that on the lable but ...) . If need be i would be happy to post it to you pronto and would also post to a safe address u chose. Understand the exposed issue so please dont think you would offend me with a p.o box or other address used. would provide a return address if you wanted to send unused amount back if temp fix and back to a bennies res innoculent for main grow , or use it as your main and square away some other time( determined to shake your hand one day mate , and not with a pair of handcuffs ready ,heehee.
Thanks for the offer GG but Mrs Flora is heading into town tomorrow so she's going to get some for me then. I'll check that product out though. I was thinking it might be a good idea to harvest my other tent today instead of tomorrow for various reasons so we may see the POGASAURUS REX go into flower later on today! Exciting time! More updates will be on the way later on today

:passitleft:

Ok, thanks for the advice Shed. I finished work early and the first thing I did when I got back was check to see if they're still alive. All is good...well apart from the roots lol. I'll post some pics later

Thanks for the offer GG but Mrs Flora is heading into town tomorrow so she's going to get some for me then. I'll check that product out though. I was thinking it might be a good idea to harvest my other tent today instead of tomorrow for various reasons so we may see the POGASAURUS REX go into flower later on today! Exciting time! More updates will be on the way later on today

:passitleft:
love your enthusiasm mate. keep the pressure on those girls.lol be an interesting harvest to see. not heard of that strain. need to get my girls feeding good now i can up the light to mh. They gobbled the feed i have them quick sharp it seems. Noticed one or two mutants forming maybe too but more from next pics may show somerhing up. Is it dutchman who is the "mutants exavier" here , his input could be useful. will update shortly. Bathing my suntan off in flakes at moment trying not to drop the phone ( 420junkie).lol
if you do have a read up on the silver roots , let me know you honest opinion , sounds feasible to me ??

love your enthusiasm mate. keep the pressure on those girls.lol be an interesting harvest to see. not heard of that strain. need to get my girls feeding good now i can up the light to mh. They gobbled the feed i have them quick sharp it seems. Noticed one or two mutants forming maybe too but more from next pics may show somerhing up. Is it dutchman who is the "mutants exavier" here , his input could be useful. will update shortly. Bathing my suntan off in flakes at moment trying not to drop the phone ( 420junkie).lol
if you do have a read up on the silver roots , let me know you honest opinion , sounds feasible to me ??
The POGASUARUS was mearly my enthusiastic name for the Phantom. I've decided not to harvest my flowering tent tonight....well, my daughter decided for me lol. It's definitely happening tomorrow though. I've booked time to do it. Yep, Dutch has a triploid. It's like having an extra arm so not sure if the X-Men would have any suitable positions for that ability. I did indeed check out the Silver Bullet Roots. It looks good and has excellent reviews. It's also stocked by all the top hydro shops so I'd feel safe using it. It's a tad out of my price range at the moment though but I may be able to get some next month if my budget allows. lol I went to Benidorm years back and you could spot the Brits from a mile off. They were all crimson lol

Speaking of the POG. These will be the last pics of her in this wonderful 2 x 2.5 Gorilla Tent who are sponsors here at 420....I'll stick to the programme. The Phantom OG has been great so far being a good vegging plant and a pretty tough one also. As Ive already said tomorrow will be her first day in the 3x3 flowering tent though I'll probably allow her a couple days to adjust before putting her into flower. The lights are way more intense in there and she's going to get a little trim as well. I'll feed her tomorrow when I've put her into the next tent....
ORG_DSC00893.JPG
ORG_DSC00894.JPG
ORG_DSC00895.JPG
ORG_DSC00896.JPG
ORG_DSC00897.JPG

That Phantom OG is going to explode in flower Prof. Looking forward to it :headbanger::cheer:

I'm very much in love with these 2 at the moment. I don't think I've had many strains that have shown flowers as early as the Orange Sherbert and the Gorilla Zkittles has a great structure with loads of growth tips with good potential for lots of bud. They've completely recovered from the problems before and it's almost as if they never existed. The Gorilla Zkittles is showing signs of flowering now but the Orange Sherbert is just speeding ahead. She seems to be about a week faster than what I normally see. All is well on day 12 of flower....
ORG_DSC00898.JPG
ORG_DSC00899.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00900.JPG
ORG_DSC00901.JPG
ORG_DSC00902.JPG
ORG_DSC00910.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00903.JPG
ORG_DSC00904.JPG
ORG_DSC00905.JPG
ORG_DSC00909.JPG

The clones... I mean young veg plants are still standing and look ok. Now we just have to save them before they melt from the inside out lol....

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00932.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00930.JPG

I harvested my small Blue Cheese last week and enjoying some fine nugs right now :lot-o-toke:I will germinate my Blue Gelato and Gorilla Zkittlez seeds in 3-4 days. Feels very comforting to follow your journal as a guide.

I'll catch you guys later :passitleft:

I harvested my small Blue Cheese last week and enjoying some fine nugs right now :lot-o-toke:I will germinate my Blue Gelato and Gorilla Zkittlez seeds in 3-4 days. Feels very comforting to follow your journal as a guide.

I'll catch you guys later :passitleft:
Thanks TC. I'll do my best to sort out the BG41. By the looks of it we may be growing them side by side

I hope so Irie. I just hope I have enough height :oops:
break out the strops !!. lol. She is going to fill some space mate, cant wait to see it.
I got the silver bullet after the last grow. struggling even with hydroguard and heat i had to find something but sterile res was not my whole intention. Great as preventative and was going with Hydroguard till flower week 2 then the silver bullet for less energy wasted fighting root issues during flower the better . I really cant bare the thought of a chiller running too.!! Just veers me away from the rdwc a little and no doubt this coco round will swing me further towards coco beds and reconstituted nft tanks to dtw. Desperately want to go LED to so hopefully do it after this round. That way i get to see how each unit performs against my need. juice usage also major issue always lol.
Seen some amazing results from the mars ones on here hut would love some advice come the time Prof.
Hope little one is just being a diva and keeping you busy brother, peace and blessings

Dang, I thought the cinnamon was working. Hate those stupid rooters. Cover them in wax and use em for emergency firestarters, that's all they are good for.

Back
Top Bottom