Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I feel out of my depth with this one lol. She's like a rocket now! The pics make it look like there's more room in the tent then there actually is. 4 more days until she's moved to the bigger tent for flowering....
ORG_DSC00796.JPG
ORG_DSC00797.JPG
ORG_DSC00798.JPG
ORG_DSC00799.JPG
ORG_DSC00800.JPG
ORG_DSC00801.JPG

These 2 are coming back to life. I don't think that the slime was the problem and instead believe that it was how I was mixing the MegaCrop. Again it's only 4 days until they get a better environment to hopefully flourish in....
ORG_DSC00802.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00803.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00804.JPG

So, I was wondering if you still have a spider? I thought perhaps the cinnamon would send her running.

I wouldn't use this cinnamon spray on any flowering plant. I'm not sure how much oil the powder retains and how much is reconstituted once water is added.

I think you can get 4 more days out of that tent! How were you mixing the MC that gave you troubles?
I was just using a teaspoon to mix in what I thought was a balanced dose of nutrients. I was going by PPM. Mixing larger amounts is definitely working out better
So, I was wondering if you still have a spider? I thought perhaps the cinnamon would send her running.

I wouldn't use this cinnamon spray on any flowering plant. I'm not sure how much oil the powder retains and how much is reconstituted once water is added.
The spiders are still there. They'll be evicted soon though as I don't want them getting stuck to any buds. The problem is that because the plants are more bushy than before it's really hard to find them. I know they are still here as I can see the guideline webbing. That and every now and then they just appear before ripunnubg off inside the plant lol

I try not to do anything during flowering. I like to get any problems under control before then. Thanks for the warning though

:passitleft:

It's pretty crappy down where I am lol. There are new growers turning up but their in it for the money and not the quality. I saw someone selling some trim the other week for £10 a bag lol. If I didn't have kids and the legal status was in my favour then I'd love to start up a a little buisiness teaching people how to grow. That'd be my dream and for now it remains a dream

lol please no apologies. It's great that you're involved and I wouldn't have it any other way. You still enjoying the sun? It's been hot here again today
thanks prof. still burning and making fools of ourselves in entertainment shows.lol
Looking forward to getting home thursday night to see the Barneys girls and how they have coped.

As for the turnarounds in healthy grows , it is also down to the grower too. There is no doubt in our minds on your credentials here Prof. Seeing you battle and overcome issues helps us all no end. You always come across respectful and interested in the threads comments and deserve MOTM tenfold. Your banter among the community is brilliant too. Am getting a T-shirt done with "Profs Protege" on and will wear it with pride mate. Always a pleasant visit here and you attract 420 top dogs like a bitch in heat !. lol
And all with a very busy , noisy , stressful and expensive " real life" running alongside.
As a sponsored grower with the Barneys , i hope they use your bud shots and harrass you to write up on growing them too. Would do their sales justice in real world terms. No hype , real shots , home grown. It is desperately what the Market needs for transparency and to show that at least OUR people are not the greedy commercial globalists happy to oversell to the new growers. I do believe Barneys are US people with a real passion for their business.
As for the business idea , i would come work for you matey and in honesty had a similar "set up , share yield and leave to fly solo for second runs" Only shared 20% my way but left some very happy growers . Was a long long time back but i loved it.
For me now , sharing good product for low cost compared ,keeps me able to be 100% home hubby/father and i couldnt imagine going out and not seeing them for any length of time now.lol Mrs GG is main income ( legit) and studying to teach so future looks good to keep my farming perpetual. Sorry for the long one Prof , got carried away
peace and blessings

thanks prof. still burning and making fools of ourselves in entertainment shows.lol
Looking forward to getting home thursday night to see the Barneys girls and how they have coped.

As for the turnarounds in healthy grows , it is also down to the grower too. There is no doubt in our minds on your credentials here Prof. Seeing you battle and overcome issues helps us all no end. You always come across respectful and interested in the threads comments and deserve MOTM tenfold. Your banter among the community is brilliant too. Am getting a T-shirt done with "Profs Protege" on and will wear it with pride mate. Always a pleasant visit here and you attract 420 top dogs like a bitch in heat !. lol
And all with a very busy , noisy , stressful and expensive " real life" running alongside.
As a sponsored grower with the Barneys , i hope they use your bud shots and harrass you to write up on growing them too. Would do their sales justice in real world terms. No hype , real shots , home grown. It is desperately what the Market needs for transparency and to show that at least OUR people are not the greedy commercial globalists happy to oversell to the new growers. I do believe Barneys are US people with a real passion for their business.
As for the business idea , i would come work for you matey and in honesty had a similar "set up , share yield and leave to fly solo for second runs" Only shared 20% my way but left some very happy growers . Was a long long time back but i loved it.
For me now , sharing good product for low cost compared ,keeps me able to be 100% home hubby/father and i couldnt imagine going out and not seeing them for any length of time now.lol Mrs GG is main income ( legit) and studying to teach so future looks good to keep my farming perpetual. Sorry for the long one Prof , got carried away
peace and blessings
That means a hell of a lot GG and I feel that a 'thank you' isn't good enough this time. You just don't get this kind of spirit anywhere else. You moved me so much I decided to get out of bed and go smoke a J under the stars. Would love to see what a Ganjagrandaddy entertainment show was like lol. We all look forward to your return to the garden and getting back into the thick of it.
Peace and blessings also my friend
I love it GG. I have a pic of his Dieselicious on the ceiling over my bed.
I have a poster of Snake Plissken above mine

I feel out of my depth with this one lol. She's like a rocket now! The pics make it look like there's more room in the tent then there actually is. 4 more days until she's moved to the bigger tent for flowering....
ORG_DSC00796.JPG
ORG_DSC00797.JPG
ORG_DSC00798.JPG
ORG_DSC00799.JPG
ORG_DSC00800.JPG
ORG_DSC00801.JPG

These 2 are coming back to life. I don't think that the slime was the problem and instead believe that it was how I was mixing the MegaCrop. Again it's only 4 days until they get a better environment to hopefully flourish in....
ORG_DSC00802.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00803.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00804.JPG
They are looking great Prof :cheer: That plant is about to bust out that tent :rofl:

That means a hell of a lot GG and I feel that a 'thank you' isn't good enough this time. You just don't get this kind of spirit anywhere else. You moved me so much I decided to get out of bed and go smoke a J under the stars. Would love to see what a Ganjagrandaddy entertainment show was like lol. We all look forward to your return to the garden and getting back into the thick of it.
Peace and blessings also my friend

I have a poster of Snake Plissken above mine
appreciated mate.

Still waiting for your book GG! Get crackin' when you get home :thumb:.
heehee i can get a bit long winded and ironically i hate using the keyboard on this phone too. spend most of the time correcting errors before posting !. Proof readers would earn their money with my 1st draft:):hmmmm:

Looking great Prof and that girl is taking over the tent! She’s going to explode come Flip Day! Going to be interesting to see how much she stretches!

I’ve got some good news! My girls are growing strong and are doing well after the transplant!

looking very happy and productive Dutchman1990. The mars has bought them on brilliantly

:thumb::ganjamon:
Every time I say that you think I'm taking the mick. It's a god damned compliment ya fool!
heehee i dont take it as an insult mate honestly. i can post a sheet on occasion so assumed it meant book page. lol
ironically, life has been a white knuckle ride here in Shottingham and i have certainly "lived" it with Gangsters , guns( never in my hands) , shady characters and very near misses of all persuasions! lol. I think like most people , we all have a great story to tell. My humour and placid nature have carried me out of some very hairy situations. Going into the work i did , all those situations gave me a credibility among the homeless community that most workers could never understand. Lost track of the times i defended my positive relationships and respect from them with suspicious managers and workers. There is a book called " Nottingham Hoods" that has a hell of a lot of past associates in , thankfully my path went left as they continued right and gained notoriety and eventually life sentences and a few murders. All sounds very dramantic i know but thankfully my life was rescued by starting a family at 18 !! which kept me very real.
Thanks for the reassurance shed , good to know i havent gone on too much too.

Looking great Prof and that girl is taking over the tent! She’s going to explode come Flip Day! Going to be interesting to see how much she stretches!

I’ve got some good news! My girls are growing strong and are doing well after the transplant!

Happy family photo :yummy: Looking good Dutch!

Back
Top Bottom