Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I was already reading about it for rooting hormone. I want to try a side by side by side with honey, willow and cinnamon. If I can find some rooting hormone at Wal-Mart I'll try that as well. Seems like a fun little experiment.

I'm trying some of the old farmer tricks in my garden lately. One of these times I'm going to stick a dead fish in some dirt and see what happens. My guess is that it will smell bad and possibly grow a plant. Lol.
have seen some interesting results for tomatoes doing the fish head under the roots. Lots of old school respect for your posts on the cinnamon too VG.
Would love to do the same with active soil and no till. The weight of soil beds is my concern for my attic space so always seems just a nice thought. Have you looked in in any of Angrybird or Emelys natural or companion grows. They are very knowledgeable and have some great info

have seen some interesting results for tomatoes doing the fish head under the roots. Lots of old school respect for your posts on the cinnamon too VG.
Would love to do the same with active soil and no till. The weight of soil beds is my concern for my attic space so always seems just a nice thought. Have you looked in in any of Angrybird or Emelys natural or companion grows. They are very knowledgeable and have some great info
I have seen a few of their grows.
Sadly, I can't do the banana water they use. I absolutely hate bananas and can't stand the smell of them. Lol.

I have seen a few of their grows.
Sadly, I can't do the banana water they use. I absolutely hate bananas and can't stand the smell of them. Lol.
lol. shame as they do have some amazing results. very pioneering pair. It also seems you are of the same calibre VG , With Prof , Shed Mr Sauga , dutchman420 , heavenly hybrid and many others , that this grow is becoming a brilliant resource thread too. Top work @ProfessorFlora

lol. shame as they do have some amazing results. very pioneering pair. It also seems you are of the same calibre VG , With Prof , Shed Mr Sauga , dutchman420 , heavenly hybrid and many others , that this grow is becoming a brilliant resource thread too. Top work @ProfessorFlora
You still on vacay GG?

You still on vacay GG?
yes till thursday VG. enjoying the sun now it finally turned up ( 5 clouded , windy days coats and jeans !) burning now with a pina colada in hand and still worrying about my new seedlings heehee. ( not to mention the 420 fix!)

yes till thursday VG. enjoying the sun now it finally turned up ( 5 clouded , windy days coats and jeans !) burning now with a pina colada in hand and still worrying about my new seedlings heehee. ( not to mention the 420 fix!)
If you have to take a tolerance break, I can think of worse places to be. At least you still have alcohol to dull the senses. Lol.
It's too bad you are missing your seedlings. The seedling stage is one of my favorite parts. I love imagining what they will become.

ź
If you have to take a tolerance break, I can think of worse places to be. At least you still have alcohol to dull the senses. Lol.
It's too bad you are missing your seedlings. The seedling stage is one of my favorite parts. I love imagining what they will become.
sadly the thought of a tolerance break got outweighed by the " will find weed" monster and i scored the first day , found a much better source now too so have enough to last till i come home to my laughing buddha jar. I avoided smoking it for a few days thinking i would be on a long tolerance break so will taste all the sweeter compared to the below product.
I do find seedling stage enjoyable too. seeing those first leaves setting out and their opening is a blast. Am hoping they look as good as Prof and dutchman1990 for me.

more unknown strain ,not bad for a buzz but odd taste like it has been added after ?? , still better than off the " Lucky , lucky men"
20190519_234706.jpg
20190519_234657.jpg

ź

sadly the thought of a tolerance break got outweighed by the " will find weed" monster and i scored the first day , found a much better source now too so have enough to last till i come home to my laughing buddha jar. I avoided smoking it for a few days thinking i would be on a long tolerance break so will taste all the sweeter compared to the below product.
I do find seedling stage enjoyable too. seeing those first leaves setting out and their opening is a blast. Am hoping they look as good as Prof and dutchman1990 for me.

more unknown strain ,not bad for a buzz but odd taste like it has been added after ?? , still better than off the " Lucky , lucky men"
20190519_234706.jpg
20190519_234657.jpg
Not bad @Ganjagrandaddy - i have definitely seen worse! :rofl: Its nice to see what the locals are smoking

Am hoping they look as good as Prof and dutchman1990 for me
I'm hoping yours look slightly better than mine lol though to be fair they're are both improving now. I shall add some cinnamon to both of the hemp cubes later on this evening. It seems that there is a different mould on the BG now. I'm sure that it's these hemp starter cubes that's the problem. I'm used to seeing a bit of algae but this is just odd. Here's what mine look like today GG....and anyone else who may be interested....
ORG_DSC00783.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00784.JPG

Some new mould....
ORG_DSC00786.JPG

The roots look ok though and are being air pruned as they grow out of the pots....
ORG_DSC00792.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00788.JPG

Aliens....
ORG_DSC00791.JPG

More good looking roots being pruned....
ORG_DSC00794.JPG

All joking aside, considering what's happened so far we do have a growroom full of good looking plants. The Phantom OG is in dire need of flowering lol. Over the last week she's gone into overdrive and is shooting up now. She's such a strong plant and is growing fine despite her previous problems. She's considered a tall strain so we can assume that she'll more than double in height after stretch which is an intimidating thought lol....
ORG_DSC00778.JPG
ORG_DSC00779.JPG
ORG_DSC00780.JPG
ORG_DSC00781.JPG

Flowering Day 8....

It looks as if we have pulled these back in line. There seems to be only see good things happening now. I was a little more than concerned with these 2 at one point. I took some risks that didn't pay off which in turn cost me a small fortune and forced me to take more risks. My most recent concern was the soil being no good for cannabis as it is a cheap garden centre variety that's packed full of nutrient. These plants are big and hungry so I think we'll be ok. The MegaCrop is also an unknown for me. It seems to be working ok now but I think I'll need to run it for a few grows to see if I prefere it over the Biobizz that I normally use. I hope I like it because it's much cheaper lol. The Orange Sherbert is starting to show some preflowers by the look of it which is nice and quick. She's still insanely bushy and will have loads of budsite which will need to be exposed to the light. Her leaves have returned to a beautiful colour and look nice and healthy. The Gorilla Zkittles has a bit more space between nodes and light passes through her more easily than the OS. She's still ahead for now but at this point it could go either way. The tent is slowly being consumed and I'm looking forward to a good defol in the next couple weeks. Fingers crossed that these two continue to grow well....
ORG_DSC00748.JPG
ORG_DSC00749.JPG
ORG_DSC00750.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00751.JPG
ORG_DSC00753.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00752.JPG
ORG_DSC00754.JPG

it
Not bad @Ganjagrandaddy - i have definitely seen worse! :rofl: Its nice to see what the locals are smoking
is ironic that there are not guerilla grows everywhere here. perfect climate same country as Barneys Farm but when i mentioned strains and hybrids he had no clue about either. lol
These poor locals need some decent growers to get them going. Should put a 420 team together for consultation and shareholder benefits.lol
It does have a peculiar taste not unpleasant but doesnt taste natural somehow.. Kept me sane through the entertainment here. heehee

All joking aside, considering what's happened so far we do have a growroom full of good looking plants. The Phantom OG is in dire need of flowering lol. Over the last week she's gone into overdrive and is shooting up now. She's such a strong plant and is growing fine despite her previous problems. She's considered a tall strain so we can assume that she'll more than double in height after stretch which is an intimidating thought lol....
ORG_DSC00778.JPG
ORG_DSC00779.JPG
ORG_DSC00780.JPG
ORG_DSC00781.JPG
Looking great Professor. Big n bushy. I hope my Phantom does the same.
8B5A5177-F8BD-4CBC-A60E-F071F93511F0.jpeg

I'm hoping yours look slightly better than mine lol though to be fair they're are both improving now. I shall add some cinnamon to both of the hemp cubes later on this evening. It seems that there is a different mould on the BG now. I'm sure that it's these hemp starter cubes that's the problem. I'm used to seeing a bit of algae but this is just odd. Here's what mine look like today GG....and anyone else who may be interested....
ORG_DSC00783.JPG

Blue Gelato 41....
ORG_DSC00784.JPG

Some new mould....
ORG_DSC00786.JPG

The roots look ok though and are being air pruned as they grow out of the pots....
ORG_DSC00792.JPG

Strawberry lemonade....
ORG_DSC00788.JPG

Aliens....
ORG_DSC00791.JPG

More good looking roots being pruned....
ORG_DSC00794.JPG
Thankfully still alive and well. I know it sounds basic but could it be light feeding the spore and those globular yellow grains are a new thing for me too. never seen them before so still dont understand them ?? Nerve racking times Prof. fingers very well crossed for them mate

Flowering Day 8....

It looks as if we have pulled these back in line. There seems to be only see good things happening now. I was a little more than concerned with these 2 at one point. I took some risks that didn't pay off which in turn cost me a small fortune and forced me to take more risks. My most recent concern was the soil being no good for cannabis as it is a cheap garden centre variety that's packed full of nutrient. These plants are big and hungry so I think we'll be ok. The MegaCrop is also an unknown for me. It seems to be working ok now but I think I'll need to run it for a few grows to see if I prefere it over the Biobizz that I normally use. I hope I like it because it's much cheaper lol. The Orange Sherbert is starting to show some preflowers by the look of it which is nice and quick. She's still insanely bushy and will have loads of budsite which will need to be exposed to the light. Her leaves have returned to a beautiful colour and look nice and healthy. The Gorilla Zkittles has a bit more space between nodes and light passes through her more easily than the OS. She's still ahead for now but at this point it could go either way. The tent is slowly being consumed and I'm looking forward to a good defol in the next couple weeks. Fingers crossed that these two continue to grow well....
ORG_DSC00748.JPG
ORG_DSC00749.JPG
ORG_DSC00750.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00751.JPG
ORG_DSC00753.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00752.JPG
ORG_DSC00754.JPG
These are looking so vibrant and healthy prof. vigorous girls. Each grow feels like a learning lesson for me mate. have to try new ideas and see them through , its what has made this all so successful for us. I dont doubt you will have a great yield and product come harvest time.
We have faith in you Prof

Flowering Day 8....

ORG_DSC00748.JPG
ORG_DSC00749.JPG
ORG_DSC00750.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00751.JPG
ORG_DSC00753.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00752.JPG
ORG_DSC00754.JPG
Looks like they are back in full swing Prof! :yahoo: Full speed ahead. :headbanger:Really looking forward to seeing these bushes push their flowers, i do love the final shape of them going into flower they are looking amazing :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom