Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

hey prof took these with you in mind of the Os and the discussion we had about going a week extra after the video that circulated.
She is pushing her second pistil set now.
20190910_132208.jpg
20190910_132046.jpg
20190910_131626.jpg
20190910_131408.jpg
20190910_131331.jpg
20190910_131253.jpg

They look nice and sweet prof.
They look great! Just be careful going the extra time with threat of mould and rot. It's been pretty wet down this way over the last couple days. I've had my tent wide open during the day after water them. It's getting more than a little stinky though. How many days of flower are we on now?

Veg Tent Update....

We have some mild drama today....
ORG_DSC05599.JPG
ORG_DSC05620.JPG
ORG_DSC05618.JPG

Purple Punch....

Guess who's being the drama queen? That's right. It's PP. On the surface she looks much better and is still improving all the time. That's on the surface though. Her roots are covered I. What I first thought was rot turned out to be algae. She's covered in it and it's appeared really quickly. Like covered the res in a couple days. There must be more light leaks as it's the only thing I can think of which would do that. I'm still doing the res cleans every 4 or 5 days and adding H2O2 which doesn't seem to be working very well. I'm going to get some black tubing as that could be the reason. I thought covering it up would be enough but apparently not. How bad is algae in DWC? I used to get it in the Wilma system and it wasn't a problem really....
ORG_DSC05600.JPG
ORG_DSC05601.JPG
ORG_DSC05604.JPG
ORG_DSC05606.JPG
ORG_DSC05608.JPG

Shishkaberry....

Doing well but looks like she could do with a feed soon. She's pretty much ready for her final round of toppings which I'll do tomorrow hopefully....
ORG_DSC05609.JPG
ORG_DSC05611.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....

Her snapped branch has healed itself already and no longer needs the fork support. She's actually picked up the pace a little and will be ready to be topped again over the next couple of day....
ORG_DSC05612.JPG
ORG_DSC05614.JPG

Vanilla Kush....

She's actually the slowest now and has somehow slipped behind the AP. We're still on track though and hopefully by the end of the week well have all 3 waiting for flower....
ORG_DSC05615.JPG
ORG_DSC05616.JPG

"The recommended amount of 3% solution of peroxide per gallon of water in hydroponics is around 3ml per liter or 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of reservoir water. "

From here:

Also, it doesn't last long.

Buds are looking great prof beautiful colors on them. Hopefully some black tubing will help with the algae growth with the Pp. I have been reading about Dwc a fair bit recently and alot of members on here use z7 to run a sterile res not sure if that is available in the UK. I've also read they use hydroguard as another option which is like a beneficial bacteria that attaches to the roots to keep them clean. I am going to try Voodoo juice as it has a similar bacterial culture that hydrogard has and I have it on hand. I'm certainly no expert on the subject just thought I would throw it out there.

Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens. This scientifically isolated bacterium was selected for its superior ability to amplify root mass and vigor, especially in hydroponic gardening, when compared with the more common and well known Bacillus Subtilis species. These highly specialized rhizobacteria assist in the breakdown of organic materials, and may increase nutrient availability.

Copy and paste from hydrogard but thinking any kind of root inoculate that has that ingredient would probably work.

They look great! Just be careful going the extra time with threat of mould and rot. It's been pretty wet down this way over the last couple days. I've had my tent wide open during the day after water them. It's getting more than a little stinky though. How many days of flower are we on now?
We are on day 61 from flowers actual (Day 75 if from flip). The mould has been booted now thankfully and the rh is around 46%-55%. She is covered in new pistils , not just light intensity or heat stress type ones but bud growth type. am being cautious and watching her like a hawk mate. the gz are going into dark tomorrow too.

Flowering Tent Update....

Hey 420. I've tied a few of the heavier branches up in the flowering tent. In the next couple of weeks the whole vibe will be changing and we will be having a complete move around as these are removed and free up space for the next round of flowering plants. It's the final stretch for these now, all we have to do is wait. I've just watered them again with the second to last scoop of MegaCrop! We nearly made it to the end. The MasterBlend has arrived today so we won't have to starve them of food or flush them as it used to be called. Here we are on day 53 of flower....
ORG_DSC05671.JPG
ORG_DSC05672.JPG
ORG_DSC05673.JPG
ORG_DSC05674.JPG
ORG_DSC05675.JPG
ORG_DSC05676.JPG
ORG_DSC05677.JPG
ORG_DSC05678.JPG
ORG_DSC05680.JPG

Veg Tent Update....

All of these are nearly ready for the flip. I can make the final top on the Shishkaberry now which I'll probably do tomorrow. Still a couple days before I'll be able to do the other 2 but after that we are done. Then we just wait for the flowering tent to finish up and we can start anew....

Purple Punch....

PP is growing well again and is recovering from her recent stress well. It's gonna be fun to see what 64 growth tips will look like with the hydro setup. That is if the algae hasn't consumed her first ....
ORG_DSC05708.JPG
ORG_DSC05709.JPG
ORG_DSC05710.JPG
ORG_DSC05711.JPG
ORG_DSC05712.JPG
ORG_DSC05713.JPG

Back
Top Bottom