Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Strawberry Lemonade's....

These 2 are going to deliver some very satisfying nugs. They're very dense for their size and are very sticky now. The SL1 has some reds and purple coming through on the top of her main colas. Her lower buds are coated in trichs and are very firm for how low down they are. The second SL is the plant with the largest buds. They're still growing as well. Very nice strain with 2 interesting phenos....

Strawberry Lemonade 1....
ORG_DSC05522.JPG
ORG_DSC05523.JPG
ORG_DSC05524.JPG
ORG_DSC05525.JPG
ORG_DSC05526.JPG

Strawberry Lemonade 2....
ORG_DSC05527.JPG
ORG_DSC05528.JPG
ORG_DSC05529.JPG
ORG_DSC05530.JPG

I thought it might just be UK slang for "chopping stuff off".... ;)

Plants and buds are looking amazing,Prof!
More like "rip off".....I'm hear all night!
Profs girls get that " high street" training. I like it!
You should keep it to denote your extreme training method.
High street training means you're ready for anything
Not sure it's that extreme to teach anyone to work the high street :). Love the frost Professor.
Have you ever been to Leicester?

Veg Tent Update....

My super weakness kicked in again and I fell asleep halfway through doing an update. I can't wait for some more sativa buds. These indicas make the evenings a blur sometimes. Everything is cool in here today. Even the PP! She's looking great compared to how she looked this time last week. She's still a little pale but she's growing again and that's what matters. Cant believe she has 64 growth tips already. I'm just going to let them grow out for a couple weeks and then flower her. No more topping for this one....
ORG_DSC05547.JPG
ORG_DSC05550.JPG

Shishkaberry....

Looks good and is fast growing. Like the PP she is a little pale but it's not a problem. She's nearly ready for her final topping which will bring her up to 32 growth tips....
ORG_DSC05552.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....

If you're wondering why there is a fork in her pot it's because I snapped one of her branches this morning when I was opening her up with some super cropping. She's a tough and firm little plant and snapped cleanly. The fork was the closest thing I could use to prop her poorly arm up with. She's also doing well and will receive her toppings soon but not before the Shishkaberry will....
ORG_DSC05553.JPG
ORG_DSC05554.JPG
ORG_DSC05555.JPG

Now I'm sure that I took some pics of the Vanilla Kush but I can't find them anywhere. Damn you POG! Basically she's somewhere in between the AP and Shishkaberry, looks good, has some toppings coming up and......something else
:passitleft:

I caught what you were saying lol!

That Strawberry Lemonade #1 looks like a picture perfect specimen! Both look frosty and beautiful!
I think they'll change over the next few day and we'll see some nice colours come through on the SL's. They've been a bit light and ordinary as far as colour goes but that's all about to change.

Wow Prof i am loving the form of the Strawberry Lemonade flowers!! :circle-of-love: cant wait to see them before chop, they're looking like golf balls already.

Wow Prof i am loving the form of the Strawberry Lemonade flowers!! :circle-of-love: cant wait to see them before chop, they're looking like golf balls already.
Thanks Irie. They are very satisfying to look at. I thought my favourite was SL 1 but the second one is starting to look lovely. It's a case of size vs colour at the moment with number one being the colourful one and number 2 having boulder nugs. Full updates coming up shortly. Just have to put the demons to sleep first lol. See y'all soon

Veg Tent Update....

My super weakness kicked in again and I fell asleep halfway through doing an update. I can't wait for some more sativa buds. These indicas make the evenings a blur sometimes. Everything is cool in here today. Even the PP! She's looking great compared to how she looked this time last week. She's still a little pale but she's growing again and that's what matters. Cant believe she has 64 growth tips already. I'm just going to let them grow out for a couple weeks and then flower her. No more topping for this one....
ORG_DSC05547.JPG
ORG_DSC05550.JPG

Shishkaberry....

Looks good and is fast growing. Like the PP she is a little pale but it's not a problem. She's nearly ready for her final topping which will bring her up to 32 growth tips....
ORG_DSC05552.JPG

Ayahuasca Purple....

If you're wondering why there is a fork in her pot it's because I snapped one of her branches this morning when I was opening her up with some super cropping. She's a tough and firm little plant and snapped cleanly. The fork was the closest thing I could use to prop her poorly arm up with. She's also doing well and will receive her toppings soon but not before the Shishkaberry will....
ORG_DSC05553.JPG
ORG_DSC05554.JPG
ORG_DSC05555.JPG

Now I'm sure that I took some pics of the Vanilla Kush but I can't find them anywhere. Damn you POG! Basically she's somewhere in between the AP and Shishkaberry, looks good, has some toppings coming up and......something else
great work going on mate. love the shiskaberry too. she will be an interesting girl.
You went to the right one. I drove through Leicester once. It's not happening again
you managed to drive through ???. I stalled my car at some traffic lights in the center and flooded the engine. while i checked the engine and allowed it to dey alittle , someone said ' if your choring the engine can we have the wheels !"
It got bombed in WW2 and destroyed half the city causing £28.50 worth of damage !!
Even ice cream vans dont stop still in Leicester, just do a doughnut at low speed while kids jog to keep up with the hatch.!

hey prof took these with you in mind of the Os and the discussion we had about going a week extra after the video that circulated.
She is pushing her second pistil set now.
20190910_132208.jpg
20190910_132046.jpg
20190910_131626.jpg
20190910_131408.jpg
20190910_131331.jpg
20190910_131253.jpg
My last post for this evening before I hit the sack is of the flowering girls again....
ORG_DSC05532.JPG
ORG_DSC05533.JPG
ORG_DSC05534.JPG
ORG_DSC05535.JPG
ORG_DSC05536.JPG
ORG_DSC05537.JPG
ORG_DSC05538.JPG
ORG_DSC05539.JPG
ORG_DSC05540.JPG

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the spider mites bite....
They look nice and sweet prof.

Back
Top Bottom